North Korea Nuclear Missile crisis

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:23 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:who won the state in 2000 2004 and what party has won it in every election since 1948...




Well I guess my vote doesn't count either. NY has not gone Republican since Reagan. But I still vote hoping NYer's will wake up some day.


but you DID endorse the sucky president that VT was trying to pin me to.



Sucky president???? Although Bush isn't the best we've had in recent decades (refering to Reagan here) He is a heck of alot better than Clinton (who by the way SOLD N KOREA our nuke techknoledgy) And GORE???? Give me a break. KERRY ???? ROFL get real.



Name one good thing bush has done except for take away our Civil Liberties

that is good because its like stephen colbert said, "The Terrorist hate us for a reason. It's because we are free. We need to stop PDF. That's right, Public display's of freedom. THat's why they want to attack us. Once we stop being free, they'll stop attacking us."

/sarcasm




My God that guy sounds like a liberal! Who is he?



Lets see what has Bush done??


1.) He gave a tax cut lifting us out of a resession due to 911.

2.) He had the cahoonas to go after those responcible for 911.


You obviously haven't seen the colbert report....

He sounds exactly like Bill O'Reilly.... And that was him DEFENDING bush...

I guess liberals do that now... you know because you disagree with it...

its funny how your paradigm shifts when you know whos saying stuff...

He gave a tax cut to the richest 2% thats not good thats counterproductive.. and he did that while starting a war which caused an 87 billion dollar deficit....

Oh and he had the cahoonas to go after someone the CIA has proven had nothing to do with 9/11 while he still hasnt found Bin laden who was and has admitted that Bin Laden wasn't even in his priorities...





Nothing has shifted, and I don't CARE who said it or WHY. They STILL sound like a liberal.


He did not give a tax cut the the "richest 2%" AND it got us OUT of a resession! You see, tax cuts are good as Reagan demonstrated in the 80's. It premote GROWTH in the ecconomy.


I was refering to AFGHANISTAN not Iraq. And just because Michael Moore made a butt load of money selling you false information doesn't make it accurate. The facts are Saddam trained terrorists and harbored them. And if there was one guy on the face of the planet that was a threat to give wMD's to terrorists it was SADDAM! Wake up.... moveon.org is leftist propaghanda.


The united states trained the terrorists actually involved in 9/11 to fly planes... are we ignoring that... Your good buddy reagan put saddam into power.. are we ignoring that...


Ok, so he went after afghanistan... but that wasnt his main priority... and he really didnt care about it.. plus Al Qaida is a non government entity... and he still hasnt caught Bin Laden... Oh and him attacking afghanistan or Iraq is like somewhere attacking the USA because of the NRA leading a rifle attack in that country...

NOt logical...
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:29 am

Sometimes kyle you make no sense at all. But its JUST like the LEFT! BLAME AMERICA!!!!! Its OUR fault Saddam was in power! It was our fault the terrorists came to AMERICA and took flight lessons. 911 was the FAULT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!!!!! (and so is global warming, human suffering, hurricane Katrina, the earthquake in Indonisia) GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! If you hate AMERICA SO MUCH LET ME BUY YOU A TICKET OUTTA HERE!
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:31 am

jay_a2j wrote:Sometimes kyle you make no sense at all. But its JUST like the LEFT! BLAME AMERICA!!!!! Its OUR fault Saddam was in power! It was our fault the terrorists came to AMERICA and took flight lessons. 911 was the FAULT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!!!!! (and so is global warming, human suffering, hurricane Katrina, the earthquake in Indonisia) GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! If you hate AMERICA SO MUCH LET ME BUY YOU A TICKET OUTTA HERE!



Those are all facts... that I put in there...
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:38 am

heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:39 am

Your buddy Clinton had an oppertunity to arrest Bin Laden in 1998 but didn't....but we overlooked that


Bill Clinton, Hillary and Kerry all said Saddam was a threat and had wmd's....but we overlooked that





you can't defend the indefencable :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:42 am

reverend_kyle wrote:heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp



No crap! Reagan gave Saddam weapons to use against IRAN.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:44 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp



No crap! Reagan gave Saddam weapons to use against IRAN.


So, Its ok to give Saddam someone who in your words "is an evil man and likely to give weapons to terrorists".. when reagan does it?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:45 am

jay_a2j wrote:Your buddy Clinton had an oppertunity to arrest Bin Laden in 1998 but didn't....but we overlooked that


Bill Clinton, Hillary and Kerry all said Saddam was a threat and had wmd's....but we overlooked that





you can't defend the indefencable :wink:


I'm most positive indefencable isnt a word...

If the CIA gave all the facts to congress the first time....

But bush didnt want them to because that would give "comfort and aid to the enemies"
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:46 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp



No crap! Reagan gave Saddam weapons to use against IRAN.


So, Its ok to give Saddam someone who in your words "is an evil man and likely to give weapons to terrorists".. when reagan does it?




In the 80's we weren't concered about "terrorists".
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:49 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp



No crap! Reagan gave Saddam weapons to use against IRAN.


So, Its ok to give Saddam someone who in your words "is an evil man and likely to give weapons to terrorists".. when reagan does it?




In the 80's we weren't concered about "terrorists".


The origins of al-Qaeda can be traced to a few weeks after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979,


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qaeda

how do you know this new government we put in Iraq wont be the same as when we put saddam into power and gave him weapons?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:54 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp



No crap! Reagan gave Saddam weapons to use against IRAN.


So, Its ok to give Saddam someone who in your words "is an evil man and likely to give weapons to terrorists".. when reagan does it?




In the 80's we weren't concered about "terrorists".


The origins of al-Qaeda can be traced to a few weeks after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979,


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qaeda

how do you know this new government we put in Iraq wont be the same as when we put saddam into power and gave him weapons?



At the time we gave him weapons, we considered Iran to be a greater terrorist threat.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8162
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:56 am

strike wolf wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:heres a link if you need it

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp



No crap! Reagan gave Saddam weapons to use against IRAN.


So, Its ok to give Saddam someone who in your words "is an evil man and likely to give weapons to terrorists".. when reagan does it?




In the 80's we weren't concered about "terrorists".


The origins of al-Qaeda can be traced to a few weeks after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979,


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qaeda

how do you know this new government we put in Iraq wont be the same as when we put saddam into power and gave him weapons?



At the time we gave him weapons, we considered Iran to be a greater terrorist threat.



so that would mean that the mighty reagan was dare I say wrong?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:59 am

Actually no. at least not exactly. I wish I could tell you more but my knowledge on this is a bit rusty. But Iran is still a major terrorist location.
Last edited by strike wolf on Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8162
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:02 am

So is north korea

now we are back on topic..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby theosi on Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:01 am

was refering to AFGHANISTAN not Iraq. And just because Michael Moore made a butt load of money selling you false information doesn't make it accurate. The facts are Saddam trained terrorists and harbored them


When the soldiers hit the ground in afghanistan the PIPE was stacked and waiting to be installed by halliburton and crew... Interesting!

Saddam and the Alqueda terrorist were fundamentaly not allies. Sadam was what the Jihadists despised. He was not a follower of their Muslim customs and laws. Now he liked to play with PLO and hezzbollah but they are not a direct enemy of the U.S. they are the enemy of Israel. So any terrorists will do? there are those that believe the IRA is a terrorist organization should we bomb ireland? Go and bumb rush the pubs and bring all persons of interest into... Guantonamo for illegal incarceration with no adhearance to the Geneva convention... Oh yeah wait their Terrorist... But how do we know they are terrorist? Because they live in a country that is known to harbor terrorist? Hum... I am a man (Iraq harbors Terrorist), I am a mortal (Terrorist live in Iraq), All men are mortal (All iraqis are terrorist)... OH I see the logic now... How could I have been so stupid. We do not have to conform to mdoern law... No trials. No rights... No enemy combatants treatment. LOGIC dictates they are terrorist. Even though the man is 80 years old he lived in IRAQ he is a terrorist!

In the 80's we weren't concered about "terrorists".
yet they bombed the world trade center back than! Maybe we should have been concerned. But... We thought Saddam was going to play nice and allow us a pipline out of his country and through Afghanistan but he didn't... he sold his oil to the Germans and the French instead. hummmm. I wonder why those French fries became freedom fires? Could all that spin have been an axe to grind? Speaking of the French the Right loves to bash them about how we bailed them out in WW2... yet was it not them that came and helped us beat the British out of America? Were they not one of the only countries to come to our aid when we wanted independance. A little over 200 years is a long time... But those 200 may not have happend had it not been for the French... yet now our government pushes us to despise them... And we wonder why the rest of the world sees us a backstabbers?

At the time we gave him weapons, we considered Iran to be a greater terrorist threat.
have to call BS on this one. iran did not gas it's on people. iran did not use WMD's on it's own villages. Iraq did. We went against the UN to aid the iraqis. The reason we helped them was because, we thought, iraq would let us into the OIL fields. Whereas Iran never would or prabably ever will!

I'm sure you will refute this with some... thing about blah blah blah. if you do you show the lack of knowledge you have on your own countries history and you have no place voicing yourself as knowledgable when what you trully state is nothing more than ignorant opinions. Please spat them at your leisure but maybe think about this. "It is better a man to be thought a fool, than to open his mouth and remove all doubt".
Private theosi
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:48 pm

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:08 am

theosi wrote:I'm sure you will refute this with some... thing about blah blah blah. if you do you show the lack of knowledge you have on your own countries history and you have no place voicing yourself as knowledgable when what you trully state is nothing more than ignorant opinions.


that reminds me of a song

i'm proud and ashamed every 4th of july you've got to know the truth before you say that youve got pride
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:08 am

Give me a break it's been a long time since I've studied this and I happen to be on prescription drugs right now and haven't been able to concentrate on anything. Second I avoided everything related to oil because it will probably cause a big uproar about how Bush is only interested in oil and I am already sick of hearing that on the news, true or not.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8162
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:17 pm

The left hates America. End of story.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:21 am

jay_a2j wrote:The left hates America. End of story.


didn't you just say you were sorry for those kinds of judgemental comments in the last thread...

silly me I thought you had really changed..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:38 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:The left hates America. End of story.


didn't you just say you were sorry for those kinds of judgemental comments in the last thread...

silly me I thought you had really changed..



judement of "individuals". The left is not an individual. And my statement was not accurate. Not ALL those on the Left hate America. Judement is needed otherwise everything is acceptable.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby howie on Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:21 am

Sammy gags wrote:WWIII hasnt started yet, however there will be a war if North Korea can make an alliance with China


Japan attacked Manchuria, nobody saw this as the start of WW2 but if you look back closly at your history then it probably was. It is to me.

North Korea are punching above their weight.
Private howie
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:01 pm

???

Postby Scarus on Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:44 pm

I don't get this. You say "one part of europe was winning". You mean the Germans? How does that support the comment that the U.S. waited to see who was winning and then jumped in on the winning side?

The comments in this thread also reminded me of an article in the NY Daily News that outlines why the author feels that WWIII has indeed already started......

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/433715p-365242c.html
User avatar
Sergeant Scarus
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: ???

Postby vtmarik on Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:19 am

Scarus wrote:I don't get this. You say "one part of europe was winning". You mean the Germans? How does that support the comment that the U.S. waited to see who was winning and then jumped in on the winning side?


Well, technically, the reason we got into the war (using Pearl Harbor as a cover) was because Wars are good for the economy. They stimulate technological advancement, and create millions of jobs. What better way to pull the country out of the great depression than by entering into a situation that creates jobs?
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:27 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:The left hates America. End of story.


didn't you just say you were sorry for those kinds of judgemental comments in the last thread...

silly me I thought you had really changed..



judement of "individuals". The left is not an individual. And my statement was not accurate. Not ALL those on the Left hate America. Judement is needed otherwise everything is acceptable.



well that was a huge hasty gen fallacy..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby TitusFinn on Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:15 am

TitusFinn wrote:Brother, we are already in WWIII.


http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/d ... r_iii.html
User avatar
Lieutenant TitusFinn
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Metsfanmax

Login