Conquer Club

Just my opinion.....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Just my opinion.....

Postby AlbroShlo on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:08 pm

Today on the radio i heard that the theme for Halloween this year for kids costumes was "Naughty" costumes. It was a mother saying this. It's one thing to teach kids about sex at an earlier age but now we're getting the age group that still go's out Trick or Treating to dress in "Naughty" costumes. Sometimes i am really ashamed to be human, better yet I will admit that i am a racist, i hate the human race and what it has become. Am i alone in this or has the whole worlds morals sunk into a toilet bowl of debauchery.
Major AlbroShlo

Postby jnd94 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:12 pm

I hate humans too...your not alone :wink:
Captain jnd94

Re: Just my opinion.....

Postby Frigidus on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:12 pm

AlbroShlo wrote:Today on the radio i heard that the theme for Halloween this year for kids costumes was "Naughty" costumes. It was a mother saying this. It's one thing to teach kids about sex at an earlier age but now we're getting the age group that still go's out Trick or Treating to dress in "Naughty" costumes. Sometimes i am really ashamed to be human, better yet I will admit that i am a racist, i hate the human race and what it has become. Am i alone in this or has the whole worlds morals sunk into a toilet bowl of debauchery.

:shock: Are you sure they meant naughty in that way? If so that's just sick.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby AlbroShlo on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:17 pm

:shock: Are you sure they meant naughty in that way? If so that's just sick.[/quote]

yes they meant in that way, someone was calling in and that is what they were talking about. i think our hunger for power and money has led to a lack in humanity.
Major AlbroShlo

Postby Skittles! on Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:22 am

jnd94 wrote:I hate humans too...your not alone :wink:
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby borox0 on Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:38 am

What a ridiculous idea. Why would you want 5-10 year old kids walking around in the middle of the street at night?
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
Cadet borox0

Postby mybike_yourface on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:57 am

AlbroShlo wrote:Today on the radio i heard that the theme for Halloween this year for kids costumes was "Naughty" costumes. It was a mother saying this. It's one thing to teach kids about sex at an earlier age but now we're getting the age group that still go's out Trick or Treating to dress in "Naughty" costumes. Sometimes i am really ashamed to be human, better yet I will admit that i am a racist, i hate the human race and what it has become. Am i alone in this or has the whole worlds morals sunk into a toilet bowl of debauchery.

i think that makes you speciest. yeah naughty seems to be huge with grown ups. why sexualize my favorite holliday? especially for kids? that sucks. what happen to bonfires, joints rolled in bible paper, candy apples and razor blades, dead cat's, and bag snatchin?
Cadet mybike_yourface

Postby F1fth on Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:22 am

Meh, while I agree that morals are relatively low on the human priority list for a large amount of people - at least in the U.S. (can't speak for other countries), unfortunately there's always been awful shit going down. It's nothing new.

Take the American 50's-60's. A lot of people believed (and still do believe unfortunately) that it's alright to segregate based purely based on the color of one's skin. That's about as ridiculous and arbitrary as dividing people by hair color. Why? What's the point? The only reason I can come up with is people actually thought they were BETTER based on their skin color. I mean, where's the moral decency (or common sense) in that?

But then there were people, who stood up and rebelled what was right. There are still those kind of people around today, they're just a fair deal quieter (or lazier) than the last generation. But my point is, there will always be people that you consider bad in the world, no matter what you do. Just don't forget, there are good people out there, too, and they want to fix the world (their idea of fix) just as much as the immoral people. Of course, it's all relative. They used to say jazz was immoral... :wink:

Oh, and a much simpler point: what's shown in the media is DEFINITELY not necessarily representative of public opinion.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:37 am

Especially what you hear on the radio.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Titanic on Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 am

MeDeFe wrote:Especially what you hear on the radio.

Lol, in the UK the tabloids are much worse. Probably because the best and most listened to radio stations are predominantly BBC, which takes a much less biased view then others.
Major Titanic

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,