Conquer Club

George Bush

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

George Bush

Total votes : 0

Postby Frigidus on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Carebian Knight wrote:Why was Eisenhower a bad president?

I never heard anything remotely bad about Eisenhower. Suggs, I see me and you arguing a lot in the future. In this topic and Creationism topic.

Eisenhower was kind of just mediocre...if I had to pick a worst president I'd go with Hoover. He just made so many bad decisions.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Carebian Knight on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:48 am

I've heard Hoover was actually a really good president, why do you think he did badly?
Private 1st Class Carebian Knight

Postby heavycola on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:58 am

Carebian Knight wrote:I've heard Hoover was actually a really good president, why do you think he did badly?

You remember the great depression? All those families starving in the dustbowl? Well, Hoover got rid of the dust. He turned it into a normal bowl. and filled it with fruit for everyone to eat. And that is celebrated every year on Superbowl Sunday.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Carebian Knight on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:05 pm

Hoover didn't cause the depression, it's just another instance of everyone blaming the president for the problems the nation was facing.

I will admit that his ideas to bring the depression to an end weren't very good, but he didn't start it so there's no reason to blame him for it.
Private 1st Class Carebian Knight

Postby moomaster2000 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:24 am

Carebian Knight wrote:Hoover didn't cause the depression, it's just another instance of everyone blaming the president for the problems the nation was facing.

I will admit that his ideas to bring the depression to an end weren't very good, but he didn't start it so there's no reason to blame him for it.

Which brings us back to our first point. Blaming it on our pres.

The president doesn't have unlimited power =D We fought for that and have a system, don't we =D

Oh and Colbert 4 pres.
Corporal moomaster2000

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,