Conquer Club

Happy Veteran's Day!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby DaGip on Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:54 pm

Napoleon Ier wrote:your reference, esteemed Ron Paul supporter, escapes me? please do expound?

I guess that is meant to be sarcastic?
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Guiscard on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:02 pm

Napoleon Ier wrote:I suggest we leave their kind to their own, and let them sort out their own problems. We sorted out Saddam, maybe for the wrong motives, acknowledges, but now they dont want us. Fine. Why should our troops die in some godforsaken desert for ingrates who hate them?

Everything previous to this is another debate entirely.

Firstly, I take offence at the use of 'their kind' and, previously, 'savages' as if Iraqis are some kind of inferior race... It was that kind of rhetoric which led a certain mustachioed man down the road to genocide...

Secondly, yes. We 'sorted out' Saddam. Then we fucked the country up by dismembering the legal system, the police force and the existing political structures, all of which could have been reformed from the inside with less bloodshed. Basically we have created the instability in which sectarian violence can blossom. It is, categorically, our doing. Of COURSE at least a certain number don't want us there, but can you say you'd want a foreign power occupying your home? At the end of the day, however, if we just up and leave there will be bloodshed and destruction on a massive scale. We have a duty to stop that because it was our actions which caused it. Iraq isn't a situation from which we can simply withdraw and leave them to develop some kind of stability without any negative consequences. We have ABSOLUTELY have a duty to create a stable and peaceful situation.

We made the mess, and we need to fix it.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Guiscard on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:03 pm

DaGip wrote:Here it is again if you missed :P

I'm not bothered about what you have to say. You're a lunatic.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Napoleon Ier on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:11 pm

I suggest we leave their kind to their own, and let them sort out their own problems. We sorted out Saddam, maybe for the wrong motives, acknowledges, but now they dont want us. Fine. Why should our troops die in some godforsaken desert for ingrates who hate them?

Everything previous to this is another debate entirely.

Firstly, I take offence at the use of 'their kind' and, previously, 'savages' as if Iraqis are some kind of inferior race... It was that kind of rhetoric which led a certain mustachioed man down the road to genocide...
[/quote]

Ok ok dont go all softy pc on me, i didnt mean it that way. lets not start comparing anyone we dont like to Hitler. I term savages people who shoot at the British and Americans trying to get a job done their. I think it would be best if we left two separate states to sort themselves out, in mly opinion, this would be the best way to avoid sectarian violence and bloodshed. We made mistkaes, sure, but I think that right there is the best course of action. I feel no need for any more coffins to be taken back to Europ and America over people who decidedly oppose us.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Postby DaGip on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:26 pm

Guiscard wrote:
DaGip wrote:Here it is again if you missed :P

I'm not bothered about what you have to say. You're a lunatic.

Oooo...name calling. That is about all the intellect you can muster. Why don't you try and make a point? Did you miss the name of this thread, by the way? Happy Vetern's Day!

Why don't you start your own thread, and then we can all debate you on it.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,