Conquer Club

Another Taser Death

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:03 am

unriggable wrote:All I can say is: Shit happens. Cops have the hardest job, besides male strippers.

yep until it happens to you

http://www.infowars.com/subject_archive ... rchive.htm
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby wicked on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:57 am

Wish I had a taser.... bzzzt!

(merged taser threads)
Major wicked

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:10 pm

People in this forum are so fucking negative, and they seem to miss the point in all of these threads...

We shouldn't be upset that some random dude got Tazed and died, we should be celebrating the fact that our police are fearlessly tackling serious crime with all of the tools that they require to do the job effectively. Tazers are an essential tool in the war on crime, and we ought to be whinging that the police don't have one per officer not wailing because some insignificant random died from one. Without those Tazers we'd be overrun by drug-dealers and terrorists and we should be cheering them on not wailing about the small sacrifices we have to make that are a necessary part of law and order.

I mean come on, deaths are going to happen here and there, and we need to just learn to get on with life when they do. It's not that big a deal. Tazers are keeping you and your children safe, accept that accidents happen and just get on with life, it's really not all that important.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby hecter on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:14 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:People in this forum are so fucking negative, and they seem to miss the point in all of these threads...

We shouldn't be upset that some random dude got Tazed and died, we should be celebrating the fact that our police are fearlessly tackling serious crime with all of the tools that they require to do the job effectively. Tazers are an essential tool in the war on crime, and we ought to be whinging that the police don't have one per officer not wailing because some insignificant random died from one. Without those Tazers we'd be overrun by drug-dealers and terrorists and we should be cheering them on not wailing about the small sacrifices we have to make that are a necessary part of law and order.

I mean come on, deaths are going to happen here and there, and we need to just learn to get on with life when they do. It's not that big a deal. Tazers are keeping you and your children safe, accept that accidents happen and just get on with life, it's really not all that important.

I can't seem to tell if you're serious or not...
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:18 pm

But really? Are tasers doing enough to stop crime?

Example. A black man walks into shopping centre with the intention of buying some fried chicken. The security guards are well aware that there is a Black man, seemingly "loitering", so they approach him and ask him to leave. The Black chap explains to them that he has no ill-intentions, and simply wants to buy some chicken for his big momma, and their 15 little-uns.

NOW, he didnt do as they asked, and quietly leave, he had the nerve to answer them back.

A swift taser or 4 later, and he is writhing in agony on the floor. You may be thinking to yourself, "a job well done by our brave lads"....WRONG! Because 24 hours later, that same black chap is back in the supermarket.

It doesnt deter crime, merely puts it back by a day or 2.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,