How far should drunk driving punishment go?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How far should drunk driving punishment go?

Postby DublinDoogey on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:26 pm

I'm attending a mock government camp soon and we are required to write a bill for the mock senate section.

I decided to write one that would create stricter drunk driving punishments and I was just wondering what the people here thought would be good limits, jail times, monetary fees, ect...

thanks!

edit: I ask that you take this seriously, it isn't a joke. Also, could you also state actual limits or punishments, I'd appreciate that :)

thanks again!
Last edited by DublinDoogey on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadet DublinDoogey

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
Map Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:30 pm

death penalty :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

Politics: Not the oldest profession, but the results are still the same!***http://jaya2j.mybrute.com
Captain jay_a2j

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm

It depends on the outcome, how drunk they were and if they have committed this crime before.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Master Bush on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm

I don't think you should be punished at all.
PUCK YOU MODS!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of phyiscal and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:33 pm

Do you guys take anything seriously :roll:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)

Postby DublinDoogey on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:33 pm

Machiavelli wrote:It depends on the outcome, how drunk they were and if they have committed this crime before.

would you mind elaborating?
Cadet DublinDoogey

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
Map Contribution (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:36 pm

Master Bush wrote:I don't think you should be punished at all.

Well here's a guy we don't want making our laws.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

Politics: Not the oldest profession, but the results are still the same!***http://jaya2j.mybrute.com
Captain jay_a2j

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby AK_iceman on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:36 pm

if its a repeat offense the penalty should be considerably higher than normal.
and if they hurt someone or cause an accident involving innocent people i would also hope the punishment would be higher than normal.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Machiavelli on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:38 pm

DublinDoogey wrote:
Machiavelli wrote:It depends on the outcome, how drunk they were and if they have committed this crime before.

would you mind elaborating?

AK_iceman wrote:if its a repeat offense the penalty should be considerably higher than normal.
and if they hurt someone or cause an involving people i would also hope the punishment would be higher than normal.

This is basically what I meant, except I also meant that it depends on their b!ood-alchohol level (how much they had to drink)
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:39 pm

First offense $10 000 fine.
Second Casteration.
Third firm warning.
Fourth License suspended for 11 hours.
Fifth free caig.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:41 pm

And I repeat...

Machiavelli wrote:Do you guys take anything seriously :roll:
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby Master Bush on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:42 pm

Oh, I'm sorry guys. I thought the question was asking about rape. Carry on.
PUCK YOU MODS!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of phyiscal and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:43 pm

Machiavelli wrote:And I repeat...

Casteration's not serious where you live?
Corporal 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Machiavelli on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:46 pm

2dimes wrote:
Machiavelli wrote:And I repeat...

Casteration's not serious where you live?

Well giving someone a free keg after their fifth offense isnt
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Well I figured if you were not deffered by casteration you're not going to stop so I might as well get you too loaded to drive.
Corporal 2dimes

Next

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?