Conquer Club

Religious/non-religious humor...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:28 pm

The last pic wasn`t visible so I`ll just link a larger version
http://thepaincomics.com/weekly041229.htm
Last edited by Haggis_McMutton on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:17 pm

It isn't.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:11 pm

Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby MeDeFe on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:35 am

saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby satanspaladin on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:51 am

In the beginning, God created Eve. And she had 3 breasts. After three weeks in the garden, God came to visit Eve. "How are things, Eve?" He asked.

"It is all so beautiful, God," she replied. "The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful but I just have this one problem. It’s these three breasts you’ve given me. The middle one pushes the other two out, and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches, snagging them on bushes, they’re a real pain," reported Eve.

"That’s a fair point," replied God, "but it was my first shot at that you know. I gave the animals, what, six? So I just figured you’d need half, but I see that you are right. I’ll fix that up right away!" So, God reaches down and removes the middle breast, tossing it into the bushes.

Three weeks passed, and God once again visited Eve in the garden. "Well, Eve, how’s my favorite creation?" He asked. "Just fantastic," she replied, "but for one small oversight on your part. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has her ram, the cow has her bull, all the animals have a mate, except me. I feel so alone."

God thought for a moment. "You know, Eve, you’re right. How could I have overlooked this! You do need a mate and I will immediately create Man from a part of you! Now, let’s see ....... where did I put that useless tit?" .
Are there many things in this cool-hearted world so utterly exquisite
as the pure love of one woman for another?
Sergeant 1st Class satanspaladin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,