Are you rapture ready?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Are you rapture ready?

Postby heavycola on Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:41 am

Cos it's going down. Israel, baby. The sky will fill with naked christians and the rest of us will have a massive party. Probably an orgy of gay and premarital sex, gambling, drugs, abortions, and a load of booze. I can't wait.



Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class heavycola
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Maailmanvalloittajat
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby TitusFinn on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:35 am

October 1992? I must've missed him. MAN! Why am I always the last to know! :x
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant TitusFinn
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:18 am

"No one knows the day nor the hour" and thats why I ignore all date setters! :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:29 am

same
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8024
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Hoff on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:31 pm

i know exactly when it will occur. God told me. But he told me not to tell you guys, sorry.
User avatar
Sergeant Hoff
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1)

Postby hawkeye on Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:15 pm

is it in 2060 thats when newton predicted it
Cook hawkeye
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:19 am
Location: RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!

Postby vtmarik on Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:38 am

Yep, i'm ready.

If I get poofed I'm gonna hang out and chill.

If I don't, well let's just say that a lot of possessions are gonna get placed on eBay.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby happysadfun on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:07 pm

no you don't, hoff. thank you for standing up for what's right, jay_a2j
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
User avatar
Cadet happysadfun
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:30 pm

happysadfun wrote:no you don't, hoff. thank you for standing up for what's right, jay_a2j


hahahahahhahaha when has he ever done that.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Machined on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:44 pm

the rapture index is only at 156...not that impressive really. Call me when it gets over 175



I think there needs to be some more mayhem and bloodshed to really get us on the armageddon warpath. MasterBush, get working on that will you??
User avatar
New Recruit Machined
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:30 pm

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:41 pm

It is very possible that we are in the "tribulation" or very near to it.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:24 pm

jay_a2j wrote:It is very possible that we are in the "tribulation" or very near to it.



funny republican conversation of the day

Mike(R):Have you payed your tithing yet
Me: Yep, I pay my taxes
Mike(R): As much as bill clinton says he can he cant save you from the apocalypse
Me: I know, Bush will still be in office seeing as how hes going to cause it.
Mike(R): No democrats will cause it
Me: how by dropping nukes?
Mike(R): Democrats are to scared to drop nukes
Me: Exactly.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby TitusFinn on Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Medieval Psalmbook Dug Out of Irish Bog


The book was found open to a page describing, in Latin script, Psalm 83, in which God hears complaints of other nations' attempts to wipe out the name of Israel.


Image
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant TitusFinn
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:57 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:It is very possible that we are in the "tribulation" or very near to it.



funny republican conversation of the day

Mike(R):Have you payed your tithing yet
Me: Yep, I pay my taxes
Mike(R): As much as bill clinton says he can he cant save you from the apocalypse
Me: I know, Bush will still be in office seeing as how hes going to cause it.
Mike(R): No democrats will cause it
Me: how by dropping nukes?
Mike(R): Democrats are to scared to drop nukes
Me: Exactly.




Well kyle, you won't have to worry about it cause you won't be here (see Rev 18 ) It won't be a democrat or a republican. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:42 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:It is very possible that we are in the "tribulation" or very near to it.



funny republican conversation of the day

Mike(R):Have you payed your tithing yet
Me: Yep, I pay my taxes
Mike(R): As much as bill clinton says he can he cant save you from the apocalypse
Me: I know, Bush will still be in office seeing as how hes going to cause it.
Mike(R): No democrats will cause it
Me: how by dropping nukes?
Mike(R): Democrats are to scared to drop nukes
Me: Exactly.




Well kyle, you won't have to worry about it cause you won't be here (see Rev 18 ) It won't be a democrat or a republican. :wink:


why wont I be here?
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby HighBorn on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:44 am

WOoT!!!!
User avatar
Private HighBorn
 
Posts: 3010
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:22 pm
Location: Kentucky
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jay_a2j on Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:12 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:It is very possible that we are in the "tribulation" or very near to it.



funny republican conversation of the day

Mike(R):Have you payed your tithing yet
Me: Yep, I pay my taxes
Mike(R): As much as bill clinton says he can he cant save you from the apocalypse
Me: I know, Bush will still be in office seeing as how hes going to cause it.
Mike(R): No democrats will cause it
Me: how by dropping nukes?
Mike(R): Democrats are to scared to drop nukes
Me: Exactly.




Well kyle, you won't have to worry about it cause you won't be here (see Rev 18 ) It won't be a democrat or a republican. :wink:


why wont I be here?



Cause if Rev 18 is refering to the USA, it won't exist.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:45 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:It is very possible that we are in the "tribulation" or very near to it.



funny republican conversation of the day

Mike(R):Have you payed your tithing yet
Me: Yep, I pay my taxes
Mike(R): As much as bill clinton says he can he cant save you from the apocalypse
Me: I know, Bush will still be in office seeing as how hes going to cause it.
Mike(R): No democrats will cause it
Me: how by dropping nukes?
Mike(R): Democrats are to scared to drop nukes
Me: Exactly.




Well kyle, you won't have to worry about it cause you won't be here (see Rev 18 ) It won't be a democrat or a republican. :wink:


why wont I be here?



Cause if Rev 18 is refering to the USA, it won't exist.


I'd say I understand, but I'm not very well studied on the bible.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)


Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tkr4lf

Login