Conquer Club

Nebraska Mall Shootings

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Napoleon Ier wrote:I quoted the damn law at you and you go and come out with your garbage, its all irrelevant and not exactly intellectually stimulating, you can quote cases which probably dont prove shit, good for you, lets move on little child.

You quoted a law, which you know full well doesn't paint the whole picture. Granted that offence doesn't make it illegal to carry pocket knives , but other offences do. How hard is it for you to grasp this concept?
You're essentially arguing something as stupid as saying that because S.7 of the Theft Act doesn't prohibit murder, murder isn't a crime.

Also, if you wish to doubt my cited authorities, which are 100% relevant (a fact you seem determined to ignore) go search up the cases and read them for yourself (arguing with proveable facts, crazy concept I know). You'll find they prove you entirely wrong, again.

On the other hand, feel free to find me a case which proves me wrong. What with you being a legal expert that shouldn't be too hard, right? It's just that I notice emprically demonstrable facts have been curious absent from your side...

Accept it. It's you that's wrong here Nappy-Rash. We can move on just the moment you accept that, or the moment you quit trying to salvage your dignity by getting the last word.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,