Conquer Club

Do you care?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you care about the Super Bowl?

Total votes : 0

Do you care?

Postby lalaland on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Do you care about the SuperBowl?

I seriously couldn't care less... and I am American...

Edit: I suppose this pole is a bit bias, as those who care aren't surfing the forums, and are instead sitting on their asses with bottles of beer in front of the television.
Last edited by lalaland on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I worship the dice gods
Image Image
Private 1st Class lalaland

Postby Strife on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Don't really care, I prefer the Stanley Cup. :wink:
Corporal Strife

Postby btownmeggy on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm

It's on at my house, but no one's really paying attention. It's not an important part of my culture.
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby DaGip on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:20 pm

If you phrased your poll answers a little better, I might have answered yes...but since I do not live for the SuperBowl, I guess my real answer would be no I don't really care about it.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby dustn64 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 pm

you should have a "Not major part, but enjoy it" option.
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby hecter on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:20 pm

I don't give a shit about watching sports... Except for darts, that's the shit yo!
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

For the commercials?

Postby Zelena on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Don't really care, but like others, the TV is tuned to the game right now... but I think I'm enjoying the commercials the most :P
Lieutenant Zelena

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Well, looks like the patriots are gonna win, patriots lead by 4, with hardly any time left...God dammit

For the record i dont live for it...I just like to watch
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby richardgarr on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Nothing worse then watching a bunch of overpaid, barbarians, slamming into each other, chasing a ball, for hours on end.

people are willing to pay crazy money to watch these guy try and hurt each other. Yet health care is over priced and shit. Education is crap, and people are starving to death on our streets.
But paying 100's$ for a ticket, is more important it seems, then paying a little extra so society can stop some of the easily solved social issues.
And what about the ridiculous salaries these guys get. Wow imagine if we paid teachers and health workers that same kind of money. At least these people do a real service to the community, but for some reason a moron who can take or give a hit , and catch a piece of leather is more iimportant, then our education and health systems.

Talk about upside down priority's. :roll:
Sergeant richardgarr

Postby nagerous on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:52 pm

I watched a bit of it but then left... in all honesty I just used it as an excuse to go to the pub and stay there til 2am and get wasted on a sunday. :wink:
Captain nagerous

Postby Hitman079 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 pm

richardgarr wrote:Nothing worse then watching a bunch of overpaid, barbarians, slamming into each other, chasing a ball, for hours on end.

people are willing to pay crazy money to watch these guy try and hurt each other. Yet health care is over priced and shit. Education is crap, and people are starving to death on our streets.
But paying 100's$ for a ticket, is more important it seems, then paying a little extra so society can stop some of the easily solved social issues.
And what about the ridiculous salaries these guys get. Wow imagine if we paid teachers and health workers that same kind of money. At least these people do a real service to the community, but for some reason a moron who can take or give a hit , and catch a piece of leather is more iimportant, then our education and health systems.

wouldn't this logic also rule other sport events, concert tickets, etc. obsolete? (don't care about super bowl btw)
Cook Hitman079

Postby Grooveman2007 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:35 pm

richardgarr wrote:Nothing worse then watching a bunch of overpaid, barbarians, slamming into each other, chasing a ball, for hours on end.

You know what's really ridiculous, the fact that you can watch them for free at home, and have a better view!
Private 1st Class Grooveman2007

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:38 pm

Why isn't there an in between option?

"Yes, I care because it's an interesting competition to watch, and it's always fun to see the underdog win. I recognize that it's just a sport but that doesnt stop me from enjoying it."
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby Neoteny on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:40 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:Why isn't there an in between option?

"Yes, I care because it's an interesting competition to watch, and it's always fun to see the underdog win. I recognize that it's just a sport but that doesnt stop me from enjoying it."

Yes.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby DaGip on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:03 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Well, looks like the patriots are gonna win, patriots lead by 4, with hardly any time left...God dammit

For the record i dont live for it...I just like to watch

You must be ecstatic with joy, sir! Manning pulled it off! Go GIANTS!
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,