HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 am

Gillipig wrote:
sjnap wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
greenoaks wrote:Image

oh my

yep, the perfect woman....made in holland :P

Well she's not Mexican that much is clear :lol:

Oh GIllipig, utterly disappointed of you. Selfish Swede.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Gillipig on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 am

nietzsche wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
sjnap wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
greenoaks wrote:Image

oh my

yep, the perfect woman....made in holland :P

Well she's not Mexican that much is clear :lol:

Oh GIllipig, utterly disappointed of you. Selfish Swede.

Nietzche, all I'm saying is that Holland has better looking women than Mexico, that is obviously true! Now of course Holland doesn't have as good looking women as Sweden, but no country has so I'm not dissing them. I'm pretty sure Mexico has better looking women than say....Mongolia. Maybe you should feel proud of that instead of being jealous of Holland?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Here is an vintage dame, but one the rest of you may enjoy as well:

Jayne Mansfield

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Image

Those tits don t look very good if you think about it. The girl is cute, but she would surely disapoint you removing that top.

*udder shock*

Fixed it for you.

Actually I agree with Betiko, I expect if you freed those puppies, they would seek shelter around her waist.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 pm

notyou2 wrote:
waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:

Those tits don t look very good if you think about it. The girl is cute, but she would surely disapoint you removing that top.

*udder shock*

Fixed it for you.

Actually I agree with Betiko, I expect if you freed those puppies, they would seek shelter around her waist.

I REPEAT:

MOD EDIT: REMOVED
Major nietzsche

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby nietzsche on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm

But I guess you guys prefer this:

Major nietzsche

Postby ManBungalow on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 pm

betiko wrote:

If you say so..

I'm sure that - given the chance - you wouldn't hesitate to tell her how disappointing it was when she removed her top.
Colonel ManBungalow

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby betiko on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:28 am

Nietzsche, did you paint fake necklaces on her tits? Those are added with photoshop if you look carefully. Well i have to say her tits are much better than i would have expected, they go towards the outside pretty much which tricked me and the nipples are well positionned. On the second picture she puts her arms up, which is a common thing fotographs do when the model s tits aren t that awesome.

Nevertheless i can t resist but to tell you the ugly truth: my uncle/godfather did posh spice s tit job, and i ain t kidding! :?

When he shows me his "books" he delivers nice results, wonder what happened with her :lol:
Brigadier betiko

Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 pm

betiko wrote:Nietzsche, did you paint fake necklaces on her tits? Those are added with photoshop if you look carefully. Well i have to say her tits are much better than i would have expected, they go towards the outside pretty much which tricked me and the nipples are well positionned. On the second picture she puts her arms up, which is a common thing fotographs do when the model s tits aren t that awesome.

Nevertheless i can t resist but to tell you the ugly truth: my uncle/godfather did posh spice s tit job, and i ain t kidding! :?

When he shows me his "books" he delivers nice results, wonder what happened with her :lol:

I don't think that's photoshop, I think that's actual paint. SI has done similar things before
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby crispybits on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Makes me wish I'd paid more attention in art class....
Major crispybits

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby nietzsche on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:49 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:
betiko wrote:Nietzsche, did you paint fake necklaces on her tits? Those are added with photoshop if you look carefully. Well i have to say her tits are much better than i would have expected, they go towards the outside pretty much which tricked me and the nipples are well positionned. On the second picture she puts her arms up, which is a common thing fotographs do when the model s tits aren t that awesome.

I don't think that's photoshop, I think that's actual paint. SI has done similar things before

Yep. I paid a lot of attention and concluded it was paint.
Major nietzsche

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Aubrey Plaza

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby greenoaks on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Aubrey Plaza

--Andy

she looks better when she isn't posing as a crazy cat lady.
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Gillipig wrote:Well she's not Mexican that much is clear :lol:

The only perceived flaw I've ever noticed in Mexican women is they tend to have hairy arms, etc..
I'm not bothered by that though.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:54 am

Lieutenant Gillipig

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 am

Funkyterrance wrote:The only perceived flaw I've ever noticed in Mexican women is they tend to have hairy arms, etc..

I'm slightly worried by that "etc".
Last edited by Haggis_McMutton on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:39 am

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:The only perceived flaw I've ever noticed in Mexican women is they tend to have hairy arms, etc..

I'm slightly worried by that etc.

Oh come on haggis, who doesn't like a pair of hairy arms??

This is for you and me funky, we who are lovers of hairy Mexican women!!

Mmm, not a turn off at all..... not at ALL!!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:41 am

Found something almost as sexy, just almost though, you can't really top a hairy mexican in terms of sexiness.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby notyou2 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:03 am

Gillipig wrote:Found something almost as sexy, just almost though, you can't really top a hairy mexican in terms of sexiness.

Hard to beat that.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:59 am

Right, notice how I wrote "perceived" flaw.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby ender516 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

Surprisingly freckle-free.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Yes, the hair acts as a natural shade to the skin.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby ender516 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:39 pm

ender516 wrote:Surprisingly freckle-free.

Well, I guess I should have quoted the picture I was commenting on, as it seems to have vanished. The young redhead further up has quite enough freckles.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:09 pm

ender516 wrote:
ender516 wrote:Surprisingly freckle-free.

Well, I guess I should have quoted the picture I was commenting on, as it seems to have vanished. The young redhead further up has quite enough freckles.

Is it by any chance this photo you were thinking of?

It didn't vanish, it's just the last post on the previous page, they tend to be forgotten a lot.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Let's play a game. It's called; "What does Gillipig's fatty weigh?
The one who comes closest get's to pick a theme I have to stick to in this thread. It can be, only Mexicans, only Swedes, only skinny girls or whatever else you can think of that doesn't go against the posting rules of the forum of course. Your power over my posting lasts for a week.
Here is our object of fascination.

I dare say I positively know her weight.

Oh and if there are no guesses, I'm going to post fatties for the next two months as revenge for you guys hurting my feelings! hehe
Lieutenant Gillipig

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five