Conquer Club

Bias in the Media, LOL

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Bias in the Media, LOL

Postby Woodruff on Mon May 13, 2013 1:04 am

Phatscotty wrote:It's not me who always breaks things into left vs right.

No, it really is you, most of the time.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Nobunaga on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 am

A timeline of Big Media's efforts to create a racial narrative in the Trayvon Martin case, and their complicity in stoking the fires of a mob mentality in the public against a citizen found to have done nothing wrong.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... -Rap-Sheet

This is very educational.
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:32 am

Nobunaga wrote:A timeline of Big Media's efforts to create a racial narrative in the Trayvon Martin case, and their complicity in stoking the fires of a mob mentality in the public against a citizen found to have done nothing wrong.

Just because the jury could not find him guilty of the crime with which he was charged does not mean he did nothing wrong.

He shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old boy for fucks sake. What the hell is wrong with you?
Captain notyou2

Postby gannable on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:57 am

oh please, he killed a thug who attacked him.

the thug got what he deserved.

notyou2 wrote:
Nobunaga wrote:A timeline of Big Media's efforts to create a racial narrative in the Trayvon Martin case, and their complicity in stoking the fires of a mob mentality in the public against a citizen found to have done nothing wrong.

Just because the jury could not find him guilty of the crime with which he was charged does not mean he did nothing wrong.

He shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old boy for fucks sake. What the hell is wrong with you?
Lieutenant gannable

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 am

Yeah, a 17 year old black boys armed with Skittles and a can of pop is a thug, while an armed adult male looking for trouble in his neighbourhood is an upright law abiding citizen.

Your country is FUCKED
Captain notyou2

Postby gannable on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 am

oh the innocent black boy
:roll:

liberals - they know propaganda taught to them by their university professors or television sets but they do not have much knowledge in terms of real world experience or common sense
Lieutenant gannable

Postby gannable on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:35 am

here's your typical "innocent" black boy

notice stories like this never get national attention

http://truenewsusa.blogspot.com/2013/03 ... -boys.html
Lieutenant gannable

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 am

gannable wrote:here's your typical "innocent" black boy

Perhaps you should start a cleansing Gannable. Is that your blog?
Captain notyou2

Postby Woodruff on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:22 am

gannable wrote:here's your typical "innocent" black boy

Racist much, there gannable?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby gannable on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 am

Take a stroll in north philly this evening

You've find it lovely and the inhabitants quite tolerant towards whitey

actually, i never read the blog before. I did a google search.

if you makes guys feel superior then call me a racist. I don't care
Lieutenant gannable

Postby Woodruff on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 pm

gannable wrote:Take a stroll in north philly this evening

You've find it lovely and the inhabitants quite tolerant towards whitey

actually, i never read the blog before. I did a google search.

if you makes guys feel superior then call me a racist. I don't care

It doesn't make me feel superior at all. It makes me sad, actually. But that doesn't make your statements less blatantly racist.

Postby hotfire on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 pm

i just read this on msn.com...this is the first paragraph and they made sure they mentioned its original source instead of them:

By Hasani Gittens and Elizabeth Chuck, NBC News

President Obama called on the nation to honor Trayvon Martin a day after George Zimmerman was acquitted of his murder by asking "ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence."
Colonel hotfire

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Lets honor all people that die over anything. Death is bad for all. Why focus only on this case? This shit happens all the time. Media only ran with it for the black/ white card. Too bad he wasn't white. He is of Latin decent. MEDIA MAKES IT A RACE ISSUE FOR STUPID PEOPLE. Why not focus on all the black on black crime?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Woodruff on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:42 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Lets honor all people that die over anything. Death is bad for all. Why focus only on this case? This shit happens all the time. Media only ran with it for the black/ white card. Too bad he wasn't white. He is of Latin decent. MEDIA MAKES IT A RACE ISSUE FOR STUPID PEOPLE. Why not focus on all the black on black crime?

Do you realize that "Hispanic" is considered the same as "white" for governmental identity purposes? A Hispanic person's race is white and their ethnicity is "Hispanic".

Postby rishaed on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Woodruff wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:Lets honor all people that die over anything. Death is bad for all. Why focus only on this case? This shit happens all the time. Media only ran with it for the black/ white card. Too bad he wasn't white. He is of Latin decent. MEDIA MAKES IT A RACE ISSUE FOR STUPID PEOPLE. Why not focus on all the black on black crime?

Do you realize that "Hispanic" is considered the same as "white" for governmental identity purposes? A Hispanic person's race is white and their ethnicity is "Hispanic".

lol What? :-s
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Thats new to me. Not saying your wrong or right but,Reference or proof to persuade me?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 am

The only place I ever heard using the term Hispanic for racial purposes is the US.

I always understood Hispanic to mean originally of Spanish origin which is Caucasian and not a race of itself.
Captain notyou2

Postby Woodruff on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Thats new to me. Not saying your wrong or right but,Reference or proof to persuade me?

I'm not sure where I could find proof of it online...perhaps at the DMV or something. But when I was enlisting in the military, when I got my driver's license here in Nebraska, and every year when we count cadets (for dissemination on a national basis), Hispanics are not considered a race. They are Caucasian, and their ethnicity is Hispanic.

In fact, you specifically select "White" or "Caucasian" for the race, and then once that is done, the ethnicity is either "Hispanic" or "Not Hispanic".

Basically, if you can find anywhere where you register for the government, you will run into this. If you're white, I'm surprised you haven't noticed it, to be honest.

The wikipedia entry supports what notyou2 refers to, as well...and while it doesn't explicitly talk about my references, it does support what I said as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks sir.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 pm

rishaed wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

lol What? :-s

Yeah, the government promotes odd racism.

"White Hispanic" is the term for it on the census, iirc.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Yeah, the government promotes odd racism.

Hope they sue NBC...

notyou2 wrote:Yeah, a 17 year old black boys armed with Skittles and a can of pop is a thug, while an armed adult male looking for trouble in his neighbourhood is an upright law abiding citizen.

Your country is FUCKED

Would you just let someone beat you up half to death and not do anything about it. Zimmerman was on the Neighborhood watch team (HE lived in a neighborhood that has had numerous robbery's and other crimes committed in). He WAS looking for trouble, but he was looking for trouble to END IT and keep his neighborhood safe, not looking to START it.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 am

NBC is being sued, and the "bias in the media, LOL!" reporters who edited the tape got fired.

Yet it was the New York times who originally described Zimmerman as white, then white-hispanic. A couple weeks ago, they described Z as "half-Peruvian". The white people who have been injured by Trayvon beatings should sue the NYT.

People still think Zimmerman is white because of that. At the press conference some lady asked the prosecuting attorney "if the races were reversed, and Trayvon was white and Zimmerman was black......" and the attorney did not even correct her and actually played out the speculative angle.

All this has happened because of Liberal media racism and black racism against whites.

Major Phatscotty

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 am

Suggestive thinking for the idiots. These people pay mental rent to corporate presidents. I call it mental colonization. People dont need to be in chains to be slaves. America is now the social prison and we are all like gladiators in the arena being watched by the masses.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Yeah, the government promotes odd racism.

Hope they sue NBC...

notyou2 wrote:Yeah, a 17 year old black boys armed with Skittles and a can of pop is a thug, while an armed adult male looking for trouble in his neighbourhood is an upright law abiding citizen.

Your country is FUCKED

Would you just let someone beat you up half to death and not do anything about it. Zimmerman was on the Neighborhood watch team (HE lived in a neighborhood that has had numerous robbery's and other crimes committed in). He WAS looking for trouble, but he was looking for trouble to END IT and keep his neighborhood safe, not looking to START it.

If your child went to the store to buy skittles and a pop and did not come home, how would you feel? If he was selected to be followed and watched due to the colour of his skin, how would you feel?
Captain notyou2

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,