You want Contraversy? You can't handle it!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

You want Contraversy? You can't handle it!

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:04 am

Ok, now that I have your attention click the link below and then click Tiller the baby killer...... watch the video and post your responce. It's people like that woman who are carelessly destroying American values.


LINK: http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html#
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby vtmarik on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:21 am

I don't suppose there's any way of just reading the transcript is there?

The video link is making my urge to kill rise.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:00 am

Won't load here. But what values are you exactly talking about anyway? And no I'm not asking that to provoke you.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
User avatar
Major MeDeFe
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Postby mightyal on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:41 am

Good for him.

Every woman is a cross in your filthy theology.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
User avatar
Captain mightyal
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:33 pm
Location: Banging the hag whilst Owl is busy banging hendy's mum
Medals: 1
Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby vtmarik on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:45 am

MeDeFe wrote:Won't load here. But what values are you exactly talking about anyway? And no I'm not asking that to provoke you.


You know, the values that say a woman can't get an abortion because it's murder but also discourages educating people to use birth control in order to prevent pregnancy because pre-marital sex is a sin.

The values that say a woman can't enter into the special forces because, to quote Newt Gingrich, "they get infections."

The values that help create a birth-control method for women that has nasty side effects like heart problems, blood clots, and cancer while at the same time developing a birth control method for men that has no side effects according to current tests.

You know, traditional family values!
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby Blitzkreig on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:59 am

That lady is so out of wack it's amazing! I couldn't believe the ideals she was supporting!
The art of concentrating strength at one point, forcing a breakthrough, rolling up and securing the flanks on either side, and then penetrating like lightning deep into his rear, before the enemy has time to react.
- Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
User avatar
Cook Blitzkreig
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Flanking your decrepit forces

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:59 am

so basicly it seems wrong to abort babies by 10 to 15 year old.
Now i am wondering, the creatos of that statment have not indicated on what they base this evidence.
to me it looks like gossip, you know why.
IF they knew anything, they too would be obligated to report this inmediately to the proper authorities.

you can bet your ass that if there was any thruth to that, this good doc would have been stopped long time ago.

something else.
late term abortions may be considered wrong, but what is late term.
i would say at the point where the baby can be taken out of the womkb and still live, thats when its late.
anything before, and it just not viable to live.

rant away peeps
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:01 am

Leave it to VT to get it twisted.


The video is of some feminist who seems to favor abortion for any reason what-so-ever. Privided however that a "Dr.'s expert advice" that a depressed woman should have an abortion cause she "may not be ready to have a child". This is all talking about late term abortions (9 months into it).

Not to mention the 10 year old girl who gets raped...her "right" to an abortion and the Clinics "right" to protect the rapist. Its crazy. Its getting worse, society in gerneral is getting worse.

I'll leave you with a quote that I coined myself: A woman's right to choose doesn't trump a childs right to live
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:03 am

one nice addition
the people who shout the hardest in the case, the "concervatists"
hey aer the once who scream the loudest to kill (deathpenalty) yuongsters..
funny how that works

mom cant be allowed to kill her unborn child (or we kill her for it)
but kids (who dont really know, at least not according to the legal system) can be killed by the state. funny

http://www.globalpolicy.org/empire/tables/treaties.htm
look at the fact that the US is clearly not interrested in woman or childern rights.
this gives a telltale sign about what they are interrested in...
control and greed
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:11 am

I am against the death penalty. However in defence of those in favor of it...There is a difference in killing an innocent unborn child and a 16 year old who shoots his family. If you don't see the difference, there is the problem.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 am

i see the problem as follows, the child should never be allowed to be near a weapon, or better put, the weapon should never be in range for a child to use.
a child by definition cannot be expected to understand what he/she is doing. Equal to a braindefect.
An unborn child is a heavy fysiological and emotional burden on the mother. I dont presume to know better then the mother, but apprently you do.
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:51 am

SirSebstar wrote:i see the problem as follows, the child should never be allowed to be near a weapon, or better put, the weapon should never be in range for a child to use.



In a perfect world..... but this isn't a perfect world.



An unborn child is a heavy fysiological and emotional burden on the mother. I dont presume to know better then the mother, but apprently you do.


Did you mean psycological? Then can she not keep hers legs closed? Maybe get a birth control presciption? Make the guy wrap it? Hey, if preventive measures work for the kid with the gun it should work here. Of course thats too easy. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:09 am

jay_a2j wrote:Did you mean psycological? Then can she not keep hers legs closed? Maybe get a birth control presciption? Make the guy wrap it? Hey, if preventive measures work for the kid with the gun it should work here. Of course thats too easy. :wink:


nope i meant fysical.
as in body. The having of a child is incrediably heavy on a woman. It takes at least 5 years for a woman to recover of having given birth.

but to return to your argument, its not a perfect world. So basicly you try to make it a perfect world where you can control what a mother does or does not, but you dont care for the living?(as in the child you were about to allow to sentence to death?!)

the piece of trash you refered to also mentioned rape victems, its kinda hard to tell to them to keep their legs closed dont you think?

i would find it more logical to NOT kill anybody who has shown to be , as capable of living(in breathing) and care a bit less about something that has not even been born
lets face it, the clause in the law that alledgedly allows this good doctor to "abuse" has been put there for a reason, and is not unique to that region. If you have a problem with it, collect evidence(as opposed to hearsay) and report it as is your duty. quit making people suffer just because they want to take their live into their own hands but do so according to a set of morals, unlike yourself
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:23 am

And you still haven't answered my question, jay.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
User avatar
Major MeDeFe
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:29 am

i think i should stop posting for a while. no need to feed the troll
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:32 am

MeDeFe wrote:And you still haven't answered my question, jay.


Yes I did.....


The video is of some feminist who seems to favor abortion for any reason what-so-ever. Privided however that a "Dr.'s expert advice" that a depressed woman should have an abortion cause she "may not be ready to have a child". This is all talking about late term abortions (9 months into it).

Not to mention the 10 year old girl who gets raped...her "right" to an abortion and the Clinics "right" to protect the rapist. Its crazy. Its getting worse, society in gerneral is getting worse.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby jay_a2j on Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:43 am

SirSebstar wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:Did you mean psycological? Then can she not keep hers legs closed? Maybe get a birth control presciption? Make the guy wrap it? Hey, if preventive measures work for the kid with the gun it should work here. Of course thats too easy. :wink:


nope i meant fysical.
as in body. The having of a child is incrediably heavy on a woman. It takes at least 5 years for a woman to recover of having given birth.

but to return to your argument, its not a perfect world. So basicly you try to make it a perfect world where you can control what a mother does or does not, but you dont care for the living?(as in the child you were about to allow to sentence to death?!)

the piece of trash you refered to also mentioned rape victems, its kinda hard to tell to them to keep their legs closed dont you think?

i would find it more logical to NOT kill anybody who has shown to be , as capable of living(in breathing) and care a bit less about something that has not even been born
lets face it, the clause in the law that alledgedly allows this good doctor to "abuse" has been put there for a reason, and is not unique to that region. If you have a problem with it, collect evidence(as opposed to hearsay) and report it as is your duty. quit making people suffer just because they want to take their live into their own hands but do so according to a set of morals, unlike yourself



So, you meant physical. You better tell my wife about that 5 year period of recovery after child birth... we have 3 kids.


Care for what a mother does and doesn't do? Are you mad? Its a flippin life! You don't kill a child because its CONVIENIENT for the mother! And as for the rape case...the number of abortions preformed due to rape are minute, somewhere around 1% of all abortions. That means 99% is PURE convienience. We are killing 1.3 million children every year in the US alone. Those who take the life of an unborn child are lacking in "morals"... let me quote... " THOU SHALL NOT KILL".
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4245
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Backglass on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:08 am

jay_a2j wrote:" THOU SHALL NOT KILL".


blah blah blah.

Of course, you havent been raped and had to carry the child of your attacker in your womb against your will...yet you know all about it.

And isnt it "Shalt"?
Image
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Backglass
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: New York
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 am

He brought up the statistics for the percentage of abortions that are from rape, and he's right abortion is immoral. If you don't want to get pregnant practice birth control.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:50 am

jay_a2j wrote: Those who take the life of an unborn child are lacking in "morals"... let me quote... " THOU SHALL NOT KILL".


sooo its okay to kill childern because they did something they cant begin to comprehend, and thats not killing?

face it, the child is not even born yet, it has no life.
none whatsoever. you cannot kill what is not alive.
unless ofcourse you need we should not kill anything at all, like platns, animals for food ect.
so i will amend to this, an unborn child has no file in that it is not capable to breathing on its own, to sustain its own life in any way shape or form.
(this to distinguish from the deathrow inmate whom you so please to shut out of the human race or something, or the elderly senile who is like a unborn child in many respects but has been able to sustain its own life, even it at present it may not be able to do so)
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:17 am

strike wolf wrote:If you don't want to get pregnant practice birth control.


If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex at all. Two reasons I support the "abstinence" side of the "how to protect yourself" debate are:

1) Contraception is an evil and warps the sacred sexual act God created (and I am quite willing to argue this point with any Christian who disagrees).

2) Birth control doesn't guarantee safety. STDs are still transferred in spite of the pill, and condoms are known to have malfunctions every now and again.


On the topic of abortion, suffice to say I believe it to be one of the greatest abominations in the history of the human race. To put to comfort of a woman in front of the very LIFE of a child... is not right. Granted, I've never been pregnant, I never will become pregnant, so it may sound easy for me to say, but fortunately for me I associate with some very strong young ladies who are quite capable of becoming pregnant (or already have) and yet still believe they should not be given a "right to choose". That gives a perfectly good amount of credibility to our side of the issue, I think.

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." ---Mother Teresa
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Quantico, VA
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:15 am

think again,
nuff said
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:23 am

No, not enough said.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8272
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:30 am

fine, then make a contribution
User avatar
Major SirSebstar
 
Posts: 7329
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:51 am
Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby Backglass on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:33 am

OnlyAmbrose wrote:Contraception is an evil and warps the sacred sexual act God created


Wow...sorry, but thats just crazy talk. I have a vasectomy. I guess my balls are now truly evil. :lol:

Not to mention...I dont believe in gods. (see other threads)

Curious...what do you think of in-vitro fertilization to help those who WANT kids and cant seem to get pregnant? What about fertility drugs, etc? That must drive you nuts.
Image
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Backglass
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: New York
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2dimes, jonesthecurl

Login