You want Contraversy? You can't handle it!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Stopper on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:05 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:btw- Whats wrong with self pleasing? I'm sure you could use that yourself you seem kinda uptight. Maybe if you self pleased a bit you'd get off that high horse of yours and join the real world a little more! Maybe you should go find a good prostitute to sleep with and your problems will just melt away!

ttyl Jay

Salva-


I'd never have said that, but still... :lol:
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote: Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

You've got no friends, right?

jay_a2j wrote:You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.


I have no need to worship myself, I have enough followers. You are self centered too. You're just too stupid to realise. You "worship" god because you think it will get you into heaven. The dimension of milk and honey. You're just a donkey and heaven is your carrot. I'll take the whores and drugs down in hell.
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:13 pm

Aradhus wrote:
jay_a2j wrote: Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

You've got no friends, right?

jay_a2j wrote:You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.


I have no need to worship myself, I have enough followers. You are self centered too. You're just too stupid to realise. You "worship" god because you think it will get you into heaven. The dimension of milk and honey. You're just a donkey and heaven is your carrot. I'll take the whores and drugs down in hell.


Aradhus-
Well said..now I have a donkey and carrot stuck in my head though! Think it'll ever get the carrot? lol. woohoo now the song:

*this is the song that never ends..because it'll go on and on my friends.. some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because.. this is the song that never ends no it'll go on and on my friends..* And it just keeps going on and on ect..

Now can you name that tune folks?

That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie! lol.

Anyways I hope everyones day went well!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.


~*Salva*~
User avatar
Cadet salvadevinemasse
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: do you really really wanna know?..THEN ASK!

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:30 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie!

Salva-


For a brief moment I thought that said nookie. :roll: But cookie? Just not worth a google search.
User avatar
Major Aradhus
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 pm
Location: Commie Central
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:46 pm

Aradhus wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie!

Salva-


For a brief moment I thought that said nookie. :roll: But cookie? Just not worth a google search.


LMAO!! Yeah thats right I'm gonna send nookie through the mail! LMAO!!
No I'm not putting myself in a box, or any one else, with little air holes and hoping they live till they get to your home...although would be an interesting experiment!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.


~*Salva*~
User avatar
Cadet salvadevinemasse
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: do you really really wanna know?..THEN ASK!

Previous

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login