You want Contraversy? You can't handle it!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Jay

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:48 am

jay_a2j wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:IN closing, the church is going against one of our most arcane instinct that has been rooted into our subconscious through millions of yeras of evolution because they feel that its "immoral" and give no backing as to why it is except for the fact that they say so.

It is immoral because sex is a gift from God between a man and woman who are married. The two "become one".

It IS, however, a mother's instict to do what is best for her offspring, and if she isn't in a position to raise a child at the time she was pregnant, then she has every right to wait and rasie a child when she is ready to do it.

She has every right to wait til she is married to have sex. Don't get involved in an activity that you are unprepared to handle the consiquences. If she doesn't want a child she shouldn't be doing that which can result in a child. This is the ultimate example of not taking responcibility for your actions!

Having the child at an innopportune time could prevent the mother from doing things like succeeding in college and getting a potentially better job. This would ruin the life of the child she was intending to have.

Which is another reason to abstain til marriage. "Ruin the life of a child"? No, I think being dead would ruin it more.

Okay- Jay.... Your partly on my nerves just a tiny bit.. You see, your basically saying everyones going to hell..everyone I know is having sex before marriage and some of us ARENT christian! *did I say that out loud..opps I meant are christ impaired!*

anyways! I know a 16 year old who has sex and when she gets pregnant aborts the baby as soon as possible. No I dont agree with it at all before anyone asks me.. infact I think people who use abortion as birth control should be shot! Never know who your aborting could be our next president for all we know or a scientist who cures cancer or a career student who steals all your money! We dont know is my point here!

Its such a sad day for you jay because I really don't believe in hell.. But since you do...were your parents married when they made you? ahem, ahem! Most people I've heard of these days aren't married before they make their first child. Nor do they realize their first child is around till her second missed period or at least 2 weeks of "missing it".. Can't say we'd actually miss it because Some of us girls hate the cramps...

Salva

I'm not saying everyone is going to hell. I'm saying everyone sins. Most people are going to hell, "Broad is the path that leads to destruction, narrow is the path that leads to life and few find it". I wish it wasn't the case. But most people are going to choose to reject God.

Yes my parents were married (I'm 34... unwed motherhood was less prevelent back then). :wink:

Jay-
If most people are going to hell though that leaves us with 1 very important question...Who's bringing the beer and snacks!? We cant go to hell without food and beverages! hehehe. We dont choose to reject god there jay.. He hasnt shown proof that he/she/it even exists... isnt god the one who said worship no false idles/gods ect.. whatever the exact wording was.. point is who is the false god? Think about it, because wouldnt that make the jews right? moses had the 10 commandments and I do btw follow them as guidelines to the best of my ability.. However, christianity wasnt brought forth by just the 10 commandments was it? It was also brought forth by the death of jesus, correct? and yet I hear so many say praise jesus when it should be praise god.. *raises eyebrow* So how is that not worshipping a false idle/god? Aren't you guys legally on the verge of breaking 1 of the 10 commandments...?
*I think I made my point well there*...

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Re: Jay

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:IN closing, the church is going against one of our most arcane instinct that has been rooted into our subconscious through millions of yeras of evolution because they feel that its "immoral" and give no backing as to why it is except for the fact that they say so.

It is immoral because sex is a gift from God between a man and woman who are married. The two "become one".

It IS, however, a mother's instict to do what is best for her offspring, and if she isn't in a position to raise a child at the time she was pregnant, then she has every right to wait and rasie a child when she is ready to do it.

She has every right to wait til she is married to have sex. Don't get involved in an activity that you are unprepared to handle the consiquences. If she doesn't want a child she shouldn't be doing that which can result in a child. This is the ultimate example of not taking responcibility for your actions!

Having the child at an innopportune time could prevent the mother from doing things like succeeding in college and getting a potentially better job. This would ruin the life of the child she was intending to have.

Which is another reason to abstain til marriage. "Ruin the life of a child"? No, I think being dead would ruin it more.

Okay- Jay.... Your partly on my nerves just a tiny bit.. You see, your basically saying everyones going to hell..everyone I know is having sex before marriage and some of us ARENT christian! *did I say that out loud..opps I meant are christ impaired!*

anyways! I know a 16 year old who has sex and when she gets pregnant aborts the baby as soon as possible. No I dont agree with it at all before anyone asks me.. infact I think people who use abortion as birth control should be shot! Never know who your aborting could be our next president for all we know or a scientist who cures cancer or a career student who steals all your money! We dont know is my point here!

Its such a sad day for you jay because I really don't believe in hell.. But since you do...were your parents married when they made you? ahem, ahem! Most people I've heard of these days aren't married before they make their first child. Nor do they realize their first child is around till her second missed period or at least 2 weeks of "missing it".. Can't say we'd actually miss it because Some of us girls hate the cramps...

Salva

I'm not saying everyone is going to hell. I'm saying everyone sins. Most people are going to hell, "Broad is the path that leads to destruction, narrow is the path that leads to life and few find it". I wish it wasn't the case. But most people are going to choose to reject God.

Yes my parents were married (I'm 34... unwed motherhood was less prevelent back then). :wink:

Jay-
If most people are going to hell though that leaves us with 1 very important question...Who's bringing the beer and snacks!? We cant go to hell without food and beverages! hehehe. We dont choose to reject god there jay.. He hasnt shown proof that he/she/it even exists... isnt god the one who said worship no false idles/gods ect.. whatever the exact wording was.. point is who is the false god? Think about it, because wouldnt that make the jews right? moses had the 10 commandments and I do btw follow them as guidelines to the best of my ability.. However, christianity wasnt brought forth by just the 10 commandments was it? It was also brought forth by the death of jesus, correct? and yet I hear so many say praise jesus when it should be praise god.. *raises eyebrow* So how is that not worshipping a false idle/god? Aren't you guys legally on the verge of breaking 1 of the 10 commandments...?

Salva-

There will be no beer and chips in hell. Its not a party its eternal separation from God.

People say, "Praise Jesus" because He is God. He is part of the Trinity (1 God in three persons)

"God has written on the heart of ALL men the knowledge of Him." You won't be able to say "I didn't know you existed". By rejecting the message of His people you reject Him.

False idols take many forms... MONEY is probably near the top of the list.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Captain jay_a2j

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:06 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Salva

Jay-

Salva-

There will be no beer and chips in hell. Its not a party its eternal separation from God.

People say, "Praise Jesus" because He is God. He is part of the Trinity (1 God in three persons)

"God has written on the heart of ALL men the knowledge of Him." You won't be able to say "I didn't know you existed". By rejecting the message of His people you reject Him.

And yet here I was thinking jesus was a MAN! Not a god.. hmm who would have guessed god could bleed like a normal human? I didnt think that was possible since god is supposed to be an essence not a human..
Then again what do I know I was just rejected by the christians at birth right?... How could a child as evil as me know anything about this bible people try on/off to stuff down others throats..

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:45 pm

jay_a2j wrote:

Then you would be for removing the "In God we Trust" from the US dollar?
salvadevinemasse wrote:And yet here I was thinking jesus was a MAN! Not a god.. hmm who would have guessed god could bleed like a normal human? I didnt think that was possible since god is supposed to be an essence not a human..
Then again what do I know I was just rejected by the christians at birth right?... How could a child as evil as me know anything about this bible people try on/off to stuff down others throats..

Salva-

A Perfect Adam could not die. Jesus died, therefore he was not a perfect man as Christians erroneously claim.
Major Aradhus

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:48 pm

Aradhus wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Then you would be for removing the "In God we Trust" from the US dollar?
salvadevinemasse wrote:And yet here I was thinking jesus was a MAN! Not a god.. hmm who would have guessed god could bleed like a normal human? I didnt think that was possible since god is supposed to be an essence not a human..

Salva-

A Perfect Adam could not die. Jesus died, therefore he was not a perfect man as Christians erroneously claim.

Woohoo good point! So does that mean they should really be saying praise adam? lol
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby vtmarik on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:10 pm

Aradhus wrote:A Perfect Adam could not die. Jesus died, therefore he was not a perfect man as Christians erroneously claim.

Also, something perfect cannot sin (God, for instance) and since God created man in his perfect image, Man must be perfect.

Then perfect God created a woman from this perfect man, thus the woman is perfect.

Then the perfect woman eats the fruit after being spoken to by a talking snake and thus becomes imperfect by committing the original sin.

Sin is an imperfection, however man and woman are both perfect. This is a logical impasse.

This logical impasse is easily ignored when you reinterpret the essence of the Tree of Knowledge. The tree of knowledge is the tree of consciousness, the tree of the freed mind. Once you have achieved self-awareness, a perfect world (Eden) can no longer serve all of your needs, because you have grown beyond the need for total perfection. You are able to comprehend imperfection, and thus must leave the Garden.

The Bible diverges from these conclusions however, and becomes the original passion play designed to make Christians feel like they need the Church and that they need the trappings of the Institution in order to be saved (hence the creation of Jesus as God). Any reference to his mortality (i.e. the possibility of his marriage to Mary Magdalene as suggested in fiction works like The DaVinci code) or any reference to a teaching that would undermine the Church's authority (i.e. Jesus teachings about the jewish/gnostic concept of reincarnation).

Largely, the DaVinci Code is indeed fiction. However it does contain some kernels of truth (the declaration of the Knights Templar having 'limitless power', the Maleus Maleficarum and its use in executing women, the existence of the gnostic gospels of Phillip and Mary Magdalene, the Council of Nisire [unsure of spelling]). These are ideas that many people have played with before the book was written.

Jay, you can call me brainwashed, but that's just a defense mechanism and I can understand it.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:28 pm

Do you mean the Nicean council?
Major Aradhus

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby OwnsLester on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:56 pm

Here's my problem with Jay. First you say that there is a difference between an unborn child and a 16 year old that kills his family. Then, for some reason, you assume a child and a cluster of cells are the same thing.
Lieutenant OwnsLester

Postby morph on Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:35 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Salva

Jay-

Salva-

Jay, question, i have no knowledge written on my heart that your God exists (assuming the heart would mean like you auto feel that there is a god) from the day i was born dead and brought back to life ive never felt that there is anything out there, ive searched, tried out many different religions and checked on science and still i feel nothing, nothing is out there it would seem. soo does this mean i am not a Man, or HuMAN, am i a demon in a huminoid body? i have never rejected your god, i just want proof, i want to feel that god is there yet i do not feel a god is there or gods are there so i do not worship any, i mean by your words and the whole do not worship a false idol.... if i worship nothing then i am not breaking that commandment...

o ya, umm considering most parties invovle breaking the commandments in some way, shape, or form, meaning we are sinning, meaning that we are seperating from your god, it can be assumed that it is gonna be a party... a very big and very interesting/cool party...

ownslester, umm tech to defend jay (yes, sometimes i do, cuz for all his religiousness i still like him ^.^ and respect that he states his opinions and will fight to the end for his ideals...) in science, tech every living being is nothing but a cluster of cells, the only thing that is really different is what they learn with a cluster of cells that make up the brain.... so ya... well also maybe the soul but we arnt talking about a soul here..
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:15 pm

morph wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

Salva

Jay-

Salva-

Jay, question, i have no knowledge written on my heart that your God exists (assuming the heart would mean like you auto feel that there is a god) from the day i was born dead and brought back to life ive never felt that there is anything out there, ive searched, tried out many different religions and checked on science and still i feel nothing, nothing is out there it would seem. soo does this mean i am not a Man, or HuMAN, am i a demon in a huminoid body? i have never rejected your god, i just want proof, i want to feel that god is there yet i do not feel a god is there or gods are there so i do not worship any, i mean by your words and the whole do not worship a false idol.... if i worship nothing then i am not breaking that commandment...

o ya, umm considering most parties invovle breaking the commandments in some way, shape, or form, meaning we are sinning, meaning that we are seperating from your god, it can be assumed that it is gonna be a party... a very big and very interesting/cool party...

ownslester, umm tech to defend jay (yes, sometimes i do, cuz for all his religiousness i still like him ^.^ and respect that he states his opinions and will fight to the end for his ideals...) in science, tech every living being is nothing but a cluster of cells, the only thing that is really different is what they learn with a cluster of cells that make up the brain.... so ya... well also maybe the soul but we arnt talking about a soul here..

Morph-
Yup...PARTY! so whos bringing the beer and snacks? I respect jay for being honest too and I don't doubt that he believes what he does I just dont see why people seem to love throughing it in other peoples face if they dont believe the same thing you know? I dont know it just feels like some people (not refering to anyone specific) like to through things in others faces and just get off on it.. So as I said...Who Is Bringing All The Beer And Snacks!!? Maybe we can have a chess game, along with billiards match there in hell while we wait for our host? lol

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:22 pm

SirSebstar wrote:i see the problem as follows, the child should never be allowed to be near a weapon, or better put, the weapon should never be in range for a child to use.
a child by definition cannot be expected to understand what he/she is doing. Equal to a braindefect.
An unborn child is a heavy fysiological and emotional burden on the mother. I dont presume to know better then the mother, but apprently you do.

two things.

1)your spelling sucks. really hard.

2)children should know how to, and be familiar with weapons, because America is getting too... pussyish (theres not a real word that describes it properly) anyhow.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:32 pm

Skittlesandmnms wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:i see the problem as follows, the child should never be allowed to be near a weapon, or better put, the weapon should never be in range for a child to use.
a child by definition cannot be expected to understand what he/she is doing. Equal to a braindefect.
An unborn child is a heavy fysiological and emotional burden on the mother. I dont presume to know better then the mother, but apprently you do.

two things.

1)your spelling sucks. really hard.

2)children should know how to, and be familiar with weapons, because America is getting too... pussyish (theres not a real word that describes it properly) anyhow.

I agree with you.. When I have kids they are going to be taught how to use a gun and some form of martial arts.. maybe even fencing..we'll see on that last one..I want my kids to have the world and yet to understand how to protect themself ... Most people do though, the ones who truely care that is.

salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:34 pm

Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Captain jay_a2j

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:44 pm

jay_a2j wrote:Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.

lol Nope way off base here.. Its not sali... Its SALVA! Screen name wise that is.. you dont get my real name just yet.. someday but not yet..
Anywhere I go: hell, heaven ect.. there will be a party even If i have to find black mailing pictures of the devil him/her self!

btw- Whats wrong with self pleasing? I'm sure you could use that yourself you seem kinda uptight. Maybe if you self pleased a bit you'd get off that high horse of yours and join the real world a little more! Maybe you should go find a good prostitute to sleep with and your problems will just melt away!

ttyl Jay

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby heavycola on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:45 pm

jay_a2j wrote:There will be no party in hell. There will be no freedom to sin (ie break commandments) Eternal fire and brimstone, weeping and knashing of teeth.

because these are your ONLY CHOICES! Agree with jay and his kind or burn in hell!

God kicked satan out. As if satan is going to give a shit what god wants. if i am somehow proved wrong and i go to hell, i am expecting a massive party. Drugs, booze, sex... forever. Its a win-win situation.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Stopper on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:05 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:btw- Whats wrong with self pleasing? I'm sure you could use that yourself you seem kinda uptight. Maybe if you self pleased a bit you'd get off that high horse of yours and join the real world a little more! Maybe you should go find a good prostitute to sleep with and your problems will just melt away!

ttyl Jay

Salva-

I'd never have said that, but still... :lol:
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote: Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

You've got no friends, right?

jay_a2j wrote:You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.

I have no need to worship myself, I have enough followers. You are self centered too. You're just too stupid to realise. You "worship" god because you think it will get you into heaven. The dimension of milk and honey. You're just a donkey and heaven is your carrot. I'll take the whores and drugs down in hell.
Major Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:13 pm

Aradhus wrote:
jay_a2j wrote: Morph and the girl sali-something-or-rather,

You've got no friends, right?

jay_a2j wrote:You don't worship anything? Or do you worship yourself? Self-pleaseing, self-centered, self-worship.

I have no need to worship myself, I have enough followers. You are self centered too. You're just too stupid to realise. You "worship" god because you think it will get you into heaven. The dimension of milk and honey. You're just a donkey and heaven is your carrot. I'll take the whores and drugs down in hell.

Aradhus-
Well said..now I have a donkey and carrot stuck in my head though! Think it'll ever get the carrot? lol. woohoo now the song:

*this is the song that never ends..because it'll go on and on my friends.. some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because.. this is the song that never ends no it'll go on and on my friends..* And it just keeps going on and on ect..

Now can you name that tune folks?

That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie! lol.

Anyways I hope everyones day went well!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:30 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie!

Salva-

For a brief moment I thought that said nookie. :roll: But cookie? Just not worth a google search.
Major Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:46 pm

Aradhus wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:That is the question of the night! Who ever gets it right first gets a cookie of their choice, and I'll even mail it for real if you really want the cookie!

Salva-

For a brief moment I thought that said nookie. :roll: But cookie? Just not worth a google search.

LMAO!! Yeah thats right I'm gonna send nookie through the mail! LMAO!!
No I'm not putting myself in a box, or any one else, with little air holes and hoping they live till they get to your home...although would be an interesting experiment!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five