Conquer Club

The 4 Word Story

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby spiesr on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:29 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's
Captain spiesr

Postby bluereaper on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:34 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby wcaclimbing on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:08 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby happysadfun on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:20 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby bluereaper on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:30 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied,

Postby cowshrptrn on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:33 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went
Private cowshrptrn

Postby spiesr on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:51 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of
Captain spiesr

Postby bluereaper on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:59 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:14 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I want an appeal of
Cadet strike wolf

Postby bluereaper on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:00 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I want an appeal of bacon! It is just

Postby Stopper on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:28 pm

[quote="bluereaper"]One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I want an appeal of bacon! It is just unfortunate that I did
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby spiesr on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:51 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I want an appeal of bacon! It is just unfortunate that I did already eat them all
Captain spiesr

Postby Econ2000 on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:52 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I want an appeal of bacon! It is just unfortunate that I did already eat them all and kill him. Then,
Rap music is being listened to by 97% of teenagers, if you're one of the 3% of teenagers that actually listen to real music, then put this in your signature.
Corporal Econ2000

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:55 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual. Stranger still was his need to look up antidisestablishmentarianism in a dictionary. If i slept with my funny squeaky stuffed giraffe. I would wake up with cheese in a plate and a banana. But enough about that. It's time to kill vtmarik and his buddy, but that's not allowed in this nuclear-free zone. Instead, we should use a little bobble head and ram it up his head and nose and watch him scream as his face falls of the roof to burst like a sack. Then the creepy man creeped creepily across the creeping red fescue sod and creepily devoured vtmarik's crawling squiming crazy piece of poo that he kept in his second stomach. Now with hunger satisfied, the creepy man went into the house of commerce and said I want an appeal of bacon! It is just unfortunate that I did already eat them all and kill them. then, i decided to go

Just a simple edit.
Last edited by strike wolf on Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby cowshrptrn on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:55 pm

woops, sorry guys. i feel asleep after posting that last comment...
Last edited by cowshrptrn on Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private cowshrptrn

Postby Econ2000 on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:56 pm

edit it
Rap music is being listened to by 97% of teenagers, if you're one of the 3% of teenagers that actually listen to real music, then put this in your signature.
Corporal Econ2000

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:00 pm

If Cow deletes hers I will edit mine accordingly.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby cowshrptrn on Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:23 pm

strike wolf wrote:If Cow deletes hers I will edit mine accordingly.

you mean his?

w/e i guess econ was first to post, so we both ahve to edit ours, starting w/ wolf
Private cowshrptrn

Postby strike wolf on Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:56 pm

Fine i've edited.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Econ2000 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:42 pm

cow?
Corporal Econ2000

Postby Stopper on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:23 pm

Ok, fine! Are you happy? Only, I thought we could have had something going there, but we'll never know now, will we? Grumble...
Last edited by Stopper on Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:24 pm

Now you ruined it. :roll:
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Stopper on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:31 pm

Why? What's the matter with that? Lots of potential there, I thought!
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Econ2000 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:38 pm

noooo delete it!
Corporal Econ2000

Postby Stopper on Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:11 pm

Now this thread makes no sense. Which, come to think of it, it never did in the first place...
Lieutenant Stopper

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,