Who is your favorite psychopath/serial killer?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who would you like to be killed/eaten by?

Ed Gein
13%
Albert Fish aka The Werewolf of Wysteria
6%
Jeffrey Dahmer
9%
Sascha Spesiwtsew
No votes
Fritz Haarmann aka The Butcher of Hannover
No votes
Andrei Chikatilo aka The Rostov Ripper
3%
Armin Meiwes aka The Rotenburg Cannibal
3%
Harold Shipman
9%
Ted Bundy
9%
David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam
6%
Aileen Wuornos
6%
Other
34%

Total votes : 32

Postby UCAbears on Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:11 pm

My cat... it srtaches you then leaves you o bleed to death..... Terrifying
Corporal 1st Class UCAbears

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:46 am

stinkycheese wrote:
OJ Simpson

Technically he isn't a serial killer...nor is Tupac.

Technically OJ isn't even a killer, though we all know he did it.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby TimTheEnchanter on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:09 am

Mark 'Chopper' Read
Sergeant 1st Class TimTheEnchanter

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:13 am

I like the evilclown killer.. and Charles Manson.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby boogiesadda on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:37 am

Aileen is the best one out there she was a woman in a field dominated by men plus she was wacked the Fu## out!!!
Is it 2008 yet? Why yes my son and it is time for change
Cadet boogiesadda

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Sammy gags on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:47 am

stinkycheese wrote:
OJ Simpson

shut up
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby Evil Pope on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:54 am

severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
skulls made into soup bowls;
a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
a necklace of human lips;
a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.

Ed Gein had that going for him.. So I think he wins..

There was another serial killer I read about.. Ate a little girl and wrote a letter about it, and how good she tasted, to her mother.. I found it funny.. in a very sick/sad/twisted sort of way.. Can't remember who it was.. But I think he's my favorite...
Last edited by Evil Pope on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Evil Pope

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 pm

strike wolf wrote:
stinkycheese wrote:
OJ Simpson

Technically OJ isn't even a killer, though we all know he did it.

He is a suspected, mini-serial-killer :twisted:

As for the person I would prefer to eat me, I would have to opt (with apologies to her husband) for Jessica Alba :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:31 pm

Evil Pope wrote:
a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.

god thats so gross he gets my vote too
XI since August '06
Major dcowboys055

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:36 pm

Evil Pope wrote:

Ed Gein had that going for him.. So I think he wins..

There was another cerial killer I read about.. Ate a little girl and wrote a letter about it, and how good she tasted, to her mother.. I found it funny.. in a very sick/sad/twisted sort of way.. Can't remember who it was.. But I think he's my favorite...

Supposedly most of that stuff came from bodies that had recently been buried. And the guy that ate the little girl is on the poll I think. :wink:
Captain stinkycheese

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby hitandrun on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:23 pm

It has to be Ed Gein. Just think of the legacy he's left, there are countless horror films that give him a nod. Silence of the Lambs being the biggest.

I've always said I would be famous for one of three reasons:
Music,
Revolution or
Mass Murder.
The first two ain't going to well, so I guess I will have to do a Gein! :twisted:
Corporal hitandrun

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:28 pm

I still like H.H. Holmes, he's classy (in a psycho, burn-the-bodies-and-stash-them-in-pits-of-acid-that-he-had-in-his-basement kind of way.)
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:02 pm

I still think Armin Meiwes is the funniest one. :lol:
Just look at his picture and read his article.
Captain stinkycheese

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm

I would want to be eaten by...

Hanibal Lecter.

That way I would be in a movie when I met my end.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:18 pm

Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 pm

what,me worry? wrote:Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.

Yeah, Tupac is a serial killer and Elvis is alive in a retirement home hunting egyptians mummies stored in Alabama.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:22 pm

yep, he lives right next to me and your mom.
Private 1st Class what,me worry?

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:38 pm

what,me worry? wrote:yep, he lives right next to me and your mom.

It would've been funnier if you'd made a mummy=mommy pun, good try though... for a beginner.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:43 pm

vtmarik wrote:
what,me worry? wrote:Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.

Yeah, Tupac is a serial killer and Elvis is alive in a retirement home hunting egyptians mummies stored in Alabama.

LOL.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:56 pm

All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

A) Sheer numbers of people killed (250 and possibly more)

and

B) Sheer lack of motivation (none, NONE whatsoever!)

By these two counts, Harold Shipman tops EVERYONE mentioned here, by far!

Britain is the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

this is just sick
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

Stopper wrote:All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

and

Britain is the best!

Wasn't he motivated by money? He killed them and then signed his name into their wills if I'm not mistaken. Besides I chose mine based on the funniest.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:11 pm

stinkycheese wrote:
Stopper wrote:All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

and

Britain is the best!

Wasn't he motivated by money? He killed them and then signed his name into their wills if I'm not mistaken. Besides I chose mine based on the funniest.

That's what the media thought at first, particularly because a lot WERE elderly, and he DID change some wills. But he didn't kill 250 for their wills - come on, that would have just been cheeky!
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:18 pm

Stopper wrote:That's what the media thought at first, particularly because a lot WERE elderly, and he DID change some wills. But he didn't kill 250 for their wills - come on, that would have just been cheeky!

True, but that's how he was caught, and that's very lame.

Then he committed suicide, so that's doubly lame.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 pm

I have to admit, killing yourself for being a murderer IS lame. After all, I don't think most of the people on the list killed themselves. Plus, Harold Shipman also killed his victims in a lame way (injections), so that's two black marks against his name. He's not as good as I thought. Sorry, all, I take back what I said.
Lieutenant Stopper

Next

Return to Babble-On Five