Who is your favorite psychopath/serial killer?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who would you like to be killed/eaten by?

Ed Gein
4
13%
Albert Fish aka The Werewolf of Wysteria
2
6%
Jeffrey Dahmer
3
9%
Sascha Spesiwtsew
0
No votes
Fritz Haarmann aka The Butcher of Hannover
0
No votes
Andrei Chikatilo aka The Rostov Ripper
1
3%
Armin Meiwes aka The Rotenburg Cannibal
1
3%
Harold Shipman
3
9%
Ted Bundy
3
9%
David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam
2
6%
Aileen Wuornos
2
6%
Other
11
34%
 
Total votes : 32

Postby UCAbears on Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:11 pm

My cat... it srtaches you then leaves you o bleed to death..... Terrifying
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class UCAbears
 
Posts: 3016
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: There..........
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:46 am

stinkycheese wrote:
OJ Simpson


Technically he isn't a serial killer...nor is Tupac.


Technically OJ isn't even a killer, though we all know he did it.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8256
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby TimTheEnchanter on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:09 am

Mark 'Chopper' Read
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TimTheEnchanter
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: South of Caerbannog

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:13 am

I like the evilclown killer.. and Charles Manson.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby boogiesadda on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:37 am

Aileen is the best one out there she was a woman in a field dominated by men plus she was wacked the Fu## out!!!
Is it 2008 yet? Why yes my son and it is time for change
User avatar
Cadet boogiesadda
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Land of taxes and more taxes
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Sammy gags on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:47 am

stinkycheese wrote:
OJ Simpson


Technically he isn't a serial killer...nor is Tupac.

shut up
User avatar
Lieutenant Sammy gags
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: ?????

Postby Evil Pope on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:54 am

severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
skulls made into soup bowls;
a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
a necklace of human lips;
a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.

Ed Gein had that going for him.. So I think he wins..

There was another serial killer I read about.. Ate a little girl and wrote a letter about it, and how good she tasted, to her mother.. I found it funny.. in a very sick/sad/twisted sort of way.. Can't remember who it was.. But I think he's my favorite...
Last edited by Evil Pope on Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sergeant Evil Pope
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:39 pm

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 pm

strike wolf wrote:
stinkycheese wrote:
OJ Simpson


Technically he isn't a serial killer...nor is Tupac.


Technically OJ isn't even a killer, though we all know he did it.


He is a suspected, mini-serial-killer :twisted:

As for the person I would prefer to eat me, I would have to opt (with apologies to her husband) for Jessica Alba :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4371
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby dcowboys055 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:31 pm

Evil Pope wrote:
severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
skulls made into soup bowls;
a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
a necklace of human lips;
a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.


god thats so gross he gets my vote too
XI since August '06
User avatar
Major dcowboys055
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 pm
Location: Milwaukee
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:36 pm

Evil Pope wrote:
severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
skulls made into soup bowls;
a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
a necklace of human lips;
a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.

Ed Gein had that going for him.. So I think he wins..

There was another cerial killer I read about.. Ate a little girl and wrote a letter about it, and how good she tasted, to her mother.. I found it funny.. in a very sick/sad/twisted sort of way.. Can't remember who it was.. But I think he's my favorite...


Supposedly most of that stuff came from bodies that had recently been buried. And the guy that ate the little girl is on the poll I think. :wink:
User avatar
Captain stinkycheese
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby hitandrun on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:23 pm

It has to be Ed Gein. Just think of the legacy he's left, there are countless horror films that give him a nod. Silence of the Lambs being the biggest.

I've always said I would be famous for one of three reasons:
Music,
Revolution or
Mass Murder.
The first two ain't going to well, so I guess I will have to do a Gein! :twisted:
User avatar
Corporal hitandrun
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:00 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:28 pm

I still like H.H. Holmes, he's classy (in a psycho, burn-the-bodies-and-stash-them-in-pits-of-acid-that-he-had-in-his-basement kind of way.)
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:02 pm

I still think Armin Meiwes is the funniest one. :lol:
Just look at his picture and read his article.
User avatar
Captain stinkycheese
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm

I would want to be eaten by...



Hanibal Lecter.


That way I would be in a movie when I met my end.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8256
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:18 pm

Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.
User avatar
Private 1st Class what,me worry?
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: Bay area, California
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 pm

what,me worry? wrote:Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.


Yeah, Tupac is a serial killer and Elvis is alive in a retirement home hunting egyptians mummies stored in Alabama.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby what,me worry? on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:22 pm

yep, he lives right next to me and your mom.
User avatar
Private 1st Class what,me worry?
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: Bay area, California
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:38 pm

what,me worry? wrote:yep, he lives right next to me and your mom.


It would've been funnier if you'd made a mummy=mommy pun, good try though... for a beginner.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:43 pm

vtmarik wrote:
what,me worry? wrote:Are you kidding me? Tupac might not be officially recognized as a serial killer but only because he was never caught for any one he shot or shanked (growing up in New York and then moving to Oakland). Listen to his music, he put aot of secret sh*t in there.


Yeah, Tupac is a serial killer and Elvis is alive in a retirement home hunting egyptians mummies stored in Alabama.


LOL.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8256
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:56 pm

All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

A) Sheer numbers of people killed (250 and possibly more)

and

B) Sheer lack of motivation (none, NONE whatsoever!)

By these two counts, Harold Shipman tops EVERYONE mentioned here, by far!

Britain is the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

this is just sick
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:13 am
Location: Pyongyang
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby stinkycheese on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm

Stopper wrote:All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

A) Sheer numbers of people killed (250 and possibly more)

and

B) Sheer lack of motivation (none, NONE whatsoever!)

By these two counts, Harold Shipman tops EVERYONE mentioned here, by far!

Britain is the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman


Wasn't he motivated by money? He killed them and then signed his name into their wills if I'm not mistaken. Besides I chose mine based on the funniest.
User avatar
Captain stinkycheese
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:11 pm

stinkycheese wrote:
Stopper wrote:All of you have your heads turned by what the killers did, their backgrounds, their celebrity, media sensationalism, but what about:

A) Sheer numbers of people killed (250 and possibly more)

and

B) Sheer lack of motivation (none, NONE whatsoever!)

By these two counts, Harold Shipman tops EVERYONE mentioned here, by far!

Britain is the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman


Wasn't he motivated by money? He killed them and then signed his name into their wills if I'm not mistaken. Besides I chose mine based on the funniest.


That's what the media thought at first, particularly because a lot WERE elderly, and he DID change some wills. But he didn't kill 250 for their wills - come on, that would have just been cheeky!
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:18 pm

Stopper wrote:That's what the media thought at first, particularly because a lot WERE elderly, and he DID change some wills. But he didn't kill 250 for their wills - come on, that would have just been cheeky!


True, but that's how he was caught, and that's very lame.

Then he committed suicide, so that's doubly lame.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 pm

I have to admit, killing yourself for being a murderer IS lame. After all, I don't think most of the people on the list killed themselves. Plus, Harold Shipman also killed his victims in a lame way (injections), so that's two black marks against his name. He's not as good as I thought. Sorry, all, I take back what I said.
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...

Next

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duchess99, riskllama, Sackett58

Login