Who is your favorite psychopath/serial killer?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who would you like to be killed/eaten by?

Ed Gein
13%
Albert Fish aka The Werewolf of Wysteria
6%
Jeffrey Dahmer
9%
Sascha Spesiwtsew
No votes
Fritz Haarmann aka The Butcher of Hannover
No votes
Andrei Chikatilo aka The Rostov Ripper
3%
Armin Meiwes aka The Rotenburg Cannibal
3%
Harold Shipman
9%
Ted Bundy
9%
David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam
6%
Aileen Wuornos
6%
Other
34%

Total votes : 32

Postby stinkycheese on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:50 pm

Evil Pope wrote:
Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them—tortured them—to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick—bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not f*ck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

There's the letter.. Its Albert Fish..

That's hot. =P~
Captain stinkycheese

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:44 pm

Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles manson, Jack the ripper, and I know this ones only a TV show but Dexter!!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby heavycola on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:53 pm

caleb. God told me that was the right answer.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:02 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote: and I know this ones only a TV show but Dexter!!

Salva-

Definitely. Dex' is the best of the lot. :)
Major Aradhus

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby stinkycheese on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:09 pm

I don't believe Charles Manson ever killed anyone, however he could probably be labeled as a psychopath.

Who is this Dexter fellow? Enlighten me.
Captain stinkycheese

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:22 pm

stinkycheese wrote:I don't believe Charles Manson ever killed anyone, however he could probably be labeled as a psychopath.

Who is this Dexter fellow? Enlighten me.

Manson didnt kill anyone but was responsible for the death of an awful lot of people.....

See: Sadie--Alkaline trio.. good song about one of his cult members..

I too am curious about this dexter fellow.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby stinkycheese on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:33 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Manson didnt kill anyone but was responsible for the death of an awful lot of people.....

I only mentioned that because he can't be considered a serial killer...just trying to make sure nobody is misinformed.
Captain stinkycheese

Postby Aradhus on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 pm

stinkycheese wrote:Who is this Dexter fellow? Enlighten me.

Dexter - Pilot

There's the pilot episode. The first eight episodes are on that site. Its a new show, It'd spoil it if I told you anything about it. Its just really, REALLY, good.
Major Aradhus

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:55 pm

I'm guessing you guys don't have showtime.. Thats okay! I'll fill you all in on the magical world of dexter! hehehe!! Dexter is a TV show about a serial killer who kills only bad people.He was trained by a cop how not to get caught and therefore doesnt get caught! He has a g/f who was beaten by her husband, who went to jail, and shes been with Dexter at least 6 months. The husband just finally came back and since she has full custody of the kids she told him if you don't sign the papers I'll take the kids and leave and you'll never see us again.. So he finally signed the papers.. Dexter has a half sister He is the adopted one.. She is a cop and he deals in blood splatter analysis.. (leave it to a serial killer to analize blood splatter right? and no that wasnt a remark torward blood splatter analysis people.. we do need them and we love these people..why you may ask? Because they do a job most people can not handle doing!)
okay.. then there is the now famous ice truck killer.. This guy is absolutly brilliant! He hasn't been caught yet and we just found out that hes dating Dexters sister... omg this is such a wonderful TV show!! I'm sure I might have missed some key parts but oh well you'll just have to rent it when it comes to block buster or when the first season comes out to buy get it..its the best series I've seen in a very very long time!

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby strike wolf on Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:49 am

Wow that's just weird.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:35 am

stinkycheese wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

I only mentioned that because he can't be considered a serial killer...just trying to make sure nobody is misinformed.

I was perfectly aware I was just making sure that people werent going huh? then why is he in jail? thats what I thought when I was first told that.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:06 pm

You beat me to it and I didnt even know it till now.. People go to his link ignore my previous post!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:37 pm

Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:48 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirt/3/26753/T-Shirt/Offensive-T-Shirts/Harold-Shipman-T-Shirt---Carry-On-Doctor/

I love that site! I'm going through it now.. hmm maybe there will be some christmas ideas in there!!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:10 pm

have you noticed that all of these people on the list have been identified?

jack the ripper never got caught... he owns... but serial killers suck eggs, i mean come on...
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby shultz on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 am

ed gein, dead skin mask
Corporal 1st Class shultz

Postby shultz on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:33 am

oh! and dont forget about lizzy borden
Corporal 1st Class shultz

Postby s.xkitten on Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:40 am

BTK is best
Sergeant s.xkitten

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five