Conquer Club

Permission

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: DAZMCFC

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:29 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:
Aradhus wrote:Around thanksgiving time I mourn the loss of the colonies. I have my own ritual of giving thanks. Giving thanks that I'm not American. :P

just what i thought and also i get 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays a year to spend with my family and also have 52 weekends a year to piss about with because working 7 days a week and all the hours that god sends makes your life very dull indeed everything is not about money it`s about the quality of life and going out on sunday afternoon for a few beers with your mates watching football(proper football). :twisted:

I'm guessing your talking about americans version of "soccer"? I dont understand something.. why if everyone else (country wise) calls "soccer" football in other countries is my country (USA) calling it soccer? Jeez its like they said hmm I know lets just mess with everyones mind!! I'm
gonna wonder that a long time because I dont know if anyone has the answer to that one!

Salva-

because you already had a sport(questionable)called football, it might of been a bit to confusing for some of your dimwit hilbillies for 2 different football games so i think you made up the name soccer if i`m not mistaken. :twisted: :wink:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Re: DAZMCFC

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:02 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:
Aradhus wrote:Around thanksgiving time I mourn the loss of the colonies. I have my own ritual of giving thanks. Giving thanks that I'm not American. :P

just what i thought and also i get 5 weeks holidays plus bank holidays a year to spend with my family and also have 52 weekends a year to piss about with because working 7 days a week and all the hours that god sends makes your life very dull indeed everything is not about money it`s about the quality of life and going out on sunday afternoon for a few beers with your mates watching football(proper football). :twisted:

I'm guessing your talking about americans version of "soccer"? I dont understand something.. why if everyone else (country wise) calls "soccer" football in other countries is my country (USA) calling it soccer? Jeez its like they said hmm I know lets just mess with everyones mind!! I'm
gonna wonder that a long time because I dont know if anyone has the answer to that one!

Salva-

because you already had a sport(questionable)called football, it might of been a bit to confusing for some of your dimwit hilbillies for 2 different football games so i think you made up the name soccer if i`m not mistaken. :twisted: :wink:

Yeah,
That sounds about right! lol. I'm not a big football fan myself. (of american style football that is..) I only watch for 1 team..Patriots! Only because I miss New England which is where I was from till 17 basically.

I'm now in fl with a couple things on the plus side: I am a massage therapist, I have a wonderful b/f I'd do anything for, and I have great family and friends no matter how hard a time i give them! As soon as I have a massage thable I have a job working for a timeshare place. However I am currently considering opening my own massage business.
Just waiting on a certain person to get back to me with weither or not she can help out or not. Which she has yet to do!! Grrs!!

salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Sammy gags on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:12 pm

stupidest thread ever
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Sammy

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:20 pm

Sammy gags wrote:stupidest thread ever

Hello, and how can we make the thread more interesting to you? I dont post on what I consider to be "stupid threads" However apparently you disagree so.. just let me know how we can obtain your mind a couple hundred hours as mine has been and we'll get back to you! okay sammy?

salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Sammy gags on Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:27 pm

oh, ok...sorry sir
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:51 pm

Sammy gags wrote:oh, ok...sorry sir

sir? Last I checked I was a girl..however I could have my boyfriend check again for me! Since I am guessing its me your replying to ami correct?

ttyl
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Sammy gags on Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:46 pm

my mistake ma'am
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby Joe McCarthy on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:22 pm

I'll bet none of you ungrateful twits took advantage of the terrific permission we gave you to celebrate the greatest holiday ever with us. Just like all the other bounties bestowed upon the world by the great US of A, it goes unappreciated. Oh well.
Corporal 1st Class Joe McCarthy

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:37 pm

Sammy gags wrote:my mistake ma'am

lol, its okay...as I said no offense take because you never know internet wise..I mean I'm sure most would think of me as a guy for the sherlock holmes icon that I have on here..I put it up because I love to spy on the neighbors and I think I'd be a great detective because they never notice!
Oh one more thing..Dont call me ma'am..I'm not old enough to be Ma'am yet! Give it another 20 years then you can lol. Right now I'm close but not even 23!! 8)

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:35 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:

lol, its okay...as I said no offense take because you never know internet wise..I mean I'm sure most would think of me as a guy for the sherlock holmes icon that I have on here..I put it up because I love to spy on the neighbors and I think I'd be a great detective because they never notice!
Oh one more thing..Dont call me ma'am..I'm not old enough to be Ma'am yet! Give it another 20 years then you can lol. Right now I'm close but not even 23!! 8)

Salva-

23 is still considerably older than I, ma'am.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby morph on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:57 am

Joe McCarthy wrote:I'll bet none of you ungrateful twits took advantage of the terrific permission we gave you to celebrate the greatest holiday ever with us. Just like all the other bounties bestowed upon the world by the great US of A, it goes unappreciated. Oh well.

I for one am a US citizen and not gonna be all like US is greater then everything, cuz i mean come on.... amsterdam.... come on!! but um Joe... go back to calling innocent people commies ^.^ and scareing people because of a "commie threat"...
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:03 pm

Skittlesandmnms wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Almost 23! lol. How old are you? Your so polite for someone whos young.
Tell your parents I said they are doing a good job raising you thus far!
Love Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:19 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
Skittlesandmnms wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Love Salva-

Uh, ma'am, I'm mostly just being a smart ass, although I thank you for the compliments.
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:01 pm

Skittlesandmnms wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
Skittlesandmnms wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

Salva-

Love Salva-

Uh, ma'am, I'm mostly just being a smart ass, although I thank you for the compliments.

your welcome...

I'm going to bed and I know its early but I'm not feeling to good I drank way to much wine...

love salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,