Happy Thanksgiving!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby SargentFluffy on Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:15 pm

Have a good one everyone! :)
User avatar
Cadet SargentFluffy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Minnesota
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby nyg5680 on Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm

seconded
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class nyg5680
 
Posts: 1343
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:50 am
Location: united states

Postby P Gizzle on Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:24 pm

yeah, and watch a lot of football, which ever one you prefer
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
User avatar
Cook P Gizzle
 
Posts: 4101
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby SargentFluffy on Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:28 pm

can there be a both/and? :D
User avatar
Cadet SargentFluffy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Minnesota
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Stopper on Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:47 pm

According to my profile, I am American now, so I wish you all a Merry Thanksgiving, and a Happy New Year, I think... Only, do we have to exchange presents, because I haven't had time to buy any...?
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...

Postby cramill on Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:31 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Eat a lot of turkey!
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class cramill
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:13 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:53 pm

Stopper wrote:According to my profile, I am American now, so I wish you all a Merry Thanksgiving, and a Happy New Year, I think... Only, do we have to exchange presents, because I haven't had time to buy any...?
hooray for us proxies!


I was going to see if I could join CWC and use a uk proxy over and over and over again.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

To all

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:06 pm

Happy belated thanks giving you guys!
Hope yours went well!
Salva
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.


~*Salva*~
User avatar
Cadet salvadevinemasse
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: do you really really wanna know?..THEN ASK!

Postby Stopper on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:12 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Stopper wrote:According to my profile, I am American now, so I wish you all a Merry Thanksgiving, and a Happy New Year, I think... Only, do we have to exchange presents, because I haven't had time to buy any...?
hooray for us proxies!


I was going to see if I could join CWC and use a uk proxy over and over and over again.


Er, I wish I understood this....Do I have a proxy, then? Is this anything to do with the fact I subscribe to AOL? I know, I'm not supposed to, but I like their pub quizzes...
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...

Ahem...What?

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:20 pm

Stopper wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Stopper wrote:According to my profile, I am American now, so I wish you all a Merry Thanksgiving, and a Happy New Year, I think... Only, do we have to exchange presents, because I haven't had time to buy any...?
hooray for us proxies!


I was going to see if I could join CWC and use a uk proxy over and over and over again.


Er, I wish I understood this....Do I have a proxy, then? Is this anything to do with the fact I subscribe to AOL? I know, I'm not supposed to, but I like their pub quizzes...


LMAO! I agree with you stopper!! What is CWC? and what is a UK Proxy? Can anyone explain to me what they are talking about you guys have a confused girly here! Please save me from my confusion boredem and misconceptions in life on this sentance: "I was going to see if I could join CWC and use a uk proxy over and over and over again."

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.


~*Salva*~
User avatar
Cadet salvadevinemasse
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: do you really really wanna know?..THEN ASK!

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:27 pm

thanksgiving... giving thanks to a nearly extinct culture for "letting" you take their land, their animals, way of life and nearly detroying their beliefs.



well THATS a justified holiday... :roll:
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
User avatar
Cook mr. incrediball
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:07 pm
Location: Right here.

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:30 pm

Stopper wrote:Location: Out in the dark cold border country between England and Scotland


cool, so youre bedroom's in england and youre kitchen's in scotland? THAT ROCKS!!!
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
User avatar
Cook mr. incrediball
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:07 pm
Location: Right here.

Postby Stopper on Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:02 pm

mr. incrediball wrote:
Stopper wrote:Location: Out in the dark cold border country between England and Scotland


cool, so youre bedroom's in england and youre kitchen's in scotland? THAT ROCKS!!!


LOL, no, I imagine there might be people like that in Gretna Green - nah, I live 20 miles from Scotland. When I changed my location today, I think I chose the "cold dark" bit because it was (and is) like that at the time...
User avatar
Lieutenant Stopper
 
Posts: 2244
Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 am
Location: Supposed to be working...


Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lord Arioch and 3 guests

Login