Catholics and condoms

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Replying to topic once again!

Postby vtmarik on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:20 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:Hey Hey Boys...
You forgot to mention the latex lingerie!! Whats wrong with your minds think about the wonderful world of possibilitys people!!!!!!!!!!!

Latex does: balloons, clothes, gloves as VTMarik mentioned, rubber bands, pacifiers, condoms which is the most obvious of all!

I could go on longer however I wont do that and bore you guys.

Look at all the possibilitys though not just 1 or two!

Salva-

*selfsmack* How could I have forgotten the latex lingerie? :wink:
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

To VTMarik

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:29 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
Hey Hey Boys...
You forgot to mention the latex lingerie!! Whats wrong with your minds think about the wonderful world of possibilitys people!!!!!!!!!!!

Latex does: balloons, clothes, gloves as VTMarik mentioned, rubber bands, pacifiers, condoms which is the most obvious of all!

I could go on longer however I wont do that and bore you guys.

Look at all the possibilitys though not just 1 or two!

Salva-

....How could I have forgotten the latex lingerie?....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VTMarik-
I dont know... How is it possible? A guy as smart as you.. had to have it somewhere in the back of his mind..? Who knows maybe its a christmas idea for someone since I have now reminded the world it exists!!!

*puts hands on hips with a fake attitude and a weird look on her face* :-P

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby vtmarik on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:33 am

Well, maybe it was because I was trying to relate to OA who's a very strict catholic.

*makes note to buy girlfriend latex outfits*
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:39 am

Well, maybe it was because I was trying to relate to OA who's a very strict catholic.

*makes note to buy girlfriend latex outfits*

VTMarik-
I'm sure she'll love whatever you get her! Your smart enough where you'll figure out what she likes.

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Aradhus on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:11 am

salvadevinemasse, don't you know how to use the quote function?
Major Aradhus

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

posting reply

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:15 am

"salvadevinemasse, don't you know how to use the quote function?"

yes, yes I do.. however why use it when I'm perfectly capable of copy and paste and I like my system better? But thank you for asking!

salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Re: posting reply

Postby cowshrptrn on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:20 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:"salvadevinemasse, don't you know how to use the quote function?"

yes, yes I do.. however why use it when I'm perfectly capable of copy and paste and I like my system better? But thank you for asking!

salva

i believe he was referring to the post looking better and more organized with the quote BBCode.
Private cowshrptrn

Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:26 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
"salvadevinemasse, don't you know how to use the quote function?"

salva

i believe he was referring to the post looking better and more organized with the quote BBCode.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that. Its okay if you all want to use that, however I just happen to have my way of doing things.. Doesnt mean its a bad thing.. However it is my way. I do thank you for your concern about my posting techniques however I am a big girl and know how to click a mouse!

salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Re: reply

Postby Aradhus on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:34 am

salvadevinemasse wrote: however I am a big girl

Slimfast? I don't know, there are diets out there that could help you with your problem.
Major Aradhus

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:40 am

yeah yeah smart ass.. I'm 135 for your information..

salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby DAZMCFC on Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:05 am

:twisted: f*cking hell you must be the oldest bitch on here or anywhere.
:wink:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby heavycola on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:13 am

Catholicism... treating women like shit since the dark ages™

Who does birth control set free? women
Which half of the population does the Catholic church believe is unworthy of the priesthood? women
Who bears the endless sprogs and is much more at risk of contracting HIV through heterosexual sex? women

This is a church run entirely by men, at every level. Catholic nuns can't even say mass for themselves.

Women's liberation began with the sexual revolution, which began with the contraceptive pill. No wonder the catholics are still dead set against it. Liberated women? Yeah whatever. LOL.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

DAZMCFC

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:22 pm

DAZMCFC wrote::twisted: f*cking hell you must be the oldest bitch on here or anywhere.
:wink:

Do I sence a tiny bit of sarcasim there...? Not many people call a girl an old bitch and wink and are serious!! 8) So thank you for the cute comment it actually made me feel better..well that, getting to say hi to my b/f, and having bubble tape! lol. I'm not that old either, almost 23.
ttyl
Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

HeavyCola

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:32 pm

heavycola wrote:Catholicism... treating women like shit since the dark ages™

Which half of the population does the Catholic church believe is unworthy of the priesthood? women
Who bears the endless sprogs and is much more at risk of contracting HIV through heterosexual sex? women

This is a church run entirely by men, at every level. Catholic nuns can't even say mass for themselves.

Women's liberation began with the sexual revolution, which began with the contraceptive pill. No wonder the catholics are still dead set against it. Liberated women? Yeah whatever. LOL.

Heavy cola-
Hence the reason I'm a non church goer... My dad was married once before my mom..both the woman hes been married to are catholics.. and the church wouldnt baptise me after I was born because my dad would not anole his first marriage..so according to the church from what I understand my parents marriage never happened because he never anoled it and I'm a bastard..hmmm I quiet like being a bastard though gives me a reason not to like the church officals :-D .. my dad is a baptist and they went for a little bit to that church till the minister told my mom to sit down and shut up because apparently only men can talk.. (My mom is a strong willed woman she told him to screw off and left with me and dad trailing along like little ducks!) After that we just really didnt go to church of any kind..

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:51 pm

So sex without consequences = freedom?

This is why I'm really starting to despair about the state of the world.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Standard Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

OnlyAmbrose

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:03 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:

So sex without consequences = freedom?

This is why I'm really starting to despair about the state of the world.

Well there are consequences.. its call having a baby and most women have it happen at some point in their life! You should try it if you havent already, I hear though that there isn't much freedom involved in it.. after all there are the 3am feedings and such where the baby crys you into a guilt mode..

salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:06 pm

What are you talking about? HeavyCola said that the birth control pill is what gave women freedom. The birth control pill allows sex without consequences. Seems to me he's saying that:

sex without consequences = freedom.

I find that disgusting, to be perfectly frank...
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:15 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:What are you talking about? HeavyCola said that the birth control pill is what gave women freedom. The birth control pill allows sex without consequences. Seems to me he's saying that:

LOL, sorry I must have misread it all. Yeah well I'm one of the women who cant take birth control, doctors wont let me due to family back ground of cancer. Fun right?Mostly moms side but its starting to show some on my dads side now too. So I'm being safe and not using that..

No it doesnt = freedom there are still STD's to be had if your with some one who has multiple partners and hasnt told you yet about it.. There are people who cheat in this world not that I like it. I'm sure as all hell against it. If a person and their partner both wanna be the swingging type thats great as long as both are aware of it and understand how to be safe with the 3rd,4th or however many people there are..you know?

So yeah I can see your POV here then..sorry for the misunderstanding

Salva

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Stopper on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:09 pm

Well, I wanted to ask OnlyAmbrose how he can object to the Vatican's shifting of its views on violating intercourse with a rubber johnny, when the outcome may be that many millions of lives can be saved.

I mean, whether you like it or not, the fact of the matter is, that Africans (like everywhere else, I assume) have sex often and widespreadly enough that the spread of AIDS is absolutely horrific, partly because condoms aren't used. Why should it be such a problem that the Catholic Church shift its position in the face of this? After all, it's shifted its position on geocentrism and creationism before, when these positions became untenable.

I think it's coming, because whatever else the Catholic Church is, it ain't stupid/fundamentalist, but the perennial problem is that it won't shift its views quickly enough before it does serious damage.

Oh, and BTW, salvadevinemasse, girl, you stick to your guns. When OnlyAmbrose is talking about sex & consequences, he ain't talking about pregnancy & the myriad other stuff, it's something divine. If you don't believe in divinity, it doesn't apply to you, and you don't have to respect it...
Lieutenant Stopper

post in general

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:14 pm

Well I didnt miss much here did i? 1 question while my dad and I were at wal-mart buying a new microwave because ours was about to catch fire and no longer works! woohoo! (dont you just love microwaves that smell of burnt plastic?)

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Aradhus on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:28 pm

OnlyAmbrose wrote:What are you talking about? HeavyCola said that the birth control pill is what gave women freedom. The birth control pill allows sex without consequences. Seems to me he's saying that:

Well, lookie here. Virgin? You know that when a boy and a girl does that nasty dirty stuff it doesn't always lead to.. ohmygod a baby?! How'd that happen!

Are you the victim of child abuse? Because that might explain your bizarre attitude.

OH BY THE WAY, IT'S 2006 NOT 1006.

What next? Women don't have the intelligence to make a rational decision? :roll:
1 Timothy 2:11-15
A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
Major Aradhus

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:48 pm

okay-
So why is it that in adam and eve's time it was against the rules for a woman to be on top? Why did lillith truely get banished?

Easy.. She didnt follow the rules..as my b/f said not long ago she was the first offical "bad girl." So that draws me to the only conclusion I can get.. Adam was boring and not a risk taker and therefore in my book a pansy! Hey he sorta reminds me of how accountants are preceived..

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:09 pm

Well, lookie here. Virgin? You know that when a boy and a girl does that nasty dirty stuff it doesn't always lead to.. ohmygod a baby?! How'd that happen!

Are you the victim of child abuse? Because that might explain your bizarre attitude.

Yes I am a virgin, no I am not a victim of child abuse.

I don't understand what exactly you mean by the bolded text... I don't think a "boy" or a "girl" should be doing "nasty dirty stuff" period. In fact, sex should certainly NEVER be nasty or dirty.
Last edited by OnlyAmbrose on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Stopper on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:10 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:Adam was boring and not a risk taker and therefore in my book a pansy! Hey he sorta reminds me of how accountants are perceived..

Salva-

Erm, I'm an accountant, and let me tell you, lassie, I'm dynamite, so don't you worry about that...
Lieutenant Stopper

Stopper

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:36 pm

Stopper wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:Adam was boring and not a risk taker and therefore in my book a pansy! Hey he sorta reminds me of how accountants are perceived..

Salva-

Erm, I'm an accountant, and let me tell you, lassie, I'm dynamite, so don't you worry about that...

LMAO! I knew someone would reply to that.. actually my brother is going to school to become an accountant too.. It was more a jab at him because hes sorta on/off been a jerk to me the past month. Hell Hes 19 and still telling on me! (He told my mom I'd been over my time on the computer last night and tonight I'm sure he'll do it to me again..)

how old are you there stopper? You sound older by saying lassie although I do know its more a europe/U.K. thing saying lassie..

wasn't meaning to offend ya if I did I'm sorry like I said more a jab at my brother!!

Salva-

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Next

Return to Babble-On Five