Conquer Club

Can SOmeone please tell me...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Can SOmeone please tell me...

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:48 am

...what is so special about halo

i can agree that its probably one of the better FPS's but i really dont think it flies head and sholder's above other good ones

when i played on it i was really dissapointed because in my mind it didnt live up to the reviews
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby Sammy gags on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:59 am

did u play the campaign or with a bunch of other players? I think that it is the best 1st person shooter game when u have a bunch of ppl playing with u
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby edmundomcpot on Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:06 am

2 player CO-OP
Would you choose supremecy if it lead to isolation?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cook edmundomcpot

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:16 pm

You know..I've played it a couple times, its okay but not really my thing.. actually till this my only real thing was myspace, and I am rarely ever on it anymore, because I've gotten so animated in these forums! My friends most likely think I've been kidnapped! lol

Salva-
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Re: Can SOmeone please tell me...

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:15 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:...what is so special about halo

i can agree that its probably one of the better FPS's but i really dont think it flies head and sholder's above other good ones

when i played on it i was really dissapointed because in my mind it didnt live up to the reviews

The reason it's so popular is because of the hype. The whole "I love bees" viral marketing scheme, all the secrecy, etc.

It's a by-the-numbers FPS with Goldeneye-inspired multiplayer, it has no originality to it at all. It's sad when a game's advertising is somehow part of the popularity.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Re: Can SOmeone please tell me...

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm

edmundomcpot wrote:...what is so special about halo

online multis. other than that its just slightly above average... but when it comes to online 16 player fights... halo is unmatched
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby Killa Noah on Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:33 pm

Skittlesandmnms, you wouldn't happen to play halo, would you? I'm really new to this, but have been playing Halo for a while, let me know if you have agamertag. :P
Captain Killa Noah

Postby shultz on Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:49 pm

got to play co-op its the only way to go..
Corporal 1st Class shultz

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,