the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 am

Who's that girl quirk?
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby Eddygp on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Hiya
User avatar
Private Eddygp
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Yes.
Medals: 5
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Nice. I beat rds to a zelda video:

[YouTube]awJ_jFHP7io#![/YouTube]
How long will the fight against ISIS take?
John Kerry wrote:We will engage in this campaign for as long as it takes to prevail.
User avatar
Lieutenant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Nice. I beat rds to a zelda video:

How long will the fight against ISIS take?
John Kerry wrote:We will engage in this campaign for as long as it takes to prevail.
User avatar
Lieutenant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby rdsrds2120 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Nice. I beat rds to a zelda video:



But is it better than?



BMO
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 7230
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am

Quirk wrote:BPotW

Image

2dimes wrote:Who's that girl quirk?
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby Quirk on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm

She's the "ermahgerd" girl. Google will answer all questions about her. :)
Image
"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
User avatar
Captain Quirk
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Athens, Georgia
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Huh. I wonder if who ever started that was a fan of Nikki Payne? She seems very similar. I don't think I can post her YouTube stuff here. No nudity but she is a bit foul mouthed.


Here's John Pinnete.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:54 pm

In my dream last night, I was theorizing about the world's end of times evidently. I remember deciding that in the case of an apocalypse of some kind (zombie or otherwise for instance), all old southwest "mission" churches (like the image below) would ring their bells continuously. This would then be called campanas de los locos, or, the bells of the crazies.

show


This was a fun dream. **Munches on a banana**


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 am

Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!
I am what I am.


What, you expected something deep or flashy?
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11617
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby Gillipig on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 am

AndyDufresne wrote:In my dream last night, I was theorizing about the world's end of times evidently. I remember deciding that in the case of an apocalypse of some kind (zombie or otherwise for instance), all old southwest "mission" churches (like the image below) would ring their bells continuously. This would then be called campanas de los locos, or, the bells of the crazies.

show


This was a fun dream. **Munches on a banana**


--Andy

Here's what I think is interesting. So you're dreaming about the end off the world, and there's a lot of things that might be intriguing concerning the end of the world, but somehow your brain skips all those subjects and starts thinking of what churches in southern U.S would do. Your brain is wired weirdly Andy.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


My oldest books are from the 1870's - two volumes of "Around the World with General Grant".
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 am

jonesthecurl wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


My oldest books are from the 1870's - two volumes of "Around the World with General Grant".

Cool. Also have a couple of diaries from when a couple ancestors of mine journeyed West to farmstead. Can't read the handwriting except for a few things here and there, but still.
I am what I am.


What, you expected something deep or flashy?
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11617
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

BPRe: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby Quirk on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:52 am

BPotW

Image
Image
"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
User avatar
Captain Quirk
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm
Location: Athens, Georgia
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


My oldest books are from the 1870's - two volumes of "Around the World with General Grant".

Cool. Also have a couple of diaries from when a couple ancestors of mine journeyed West to farmstead. Can't read the handwriting except for a few things here and there, but still.


You know, some scholars would be very interested in those journals and would gladly transcribe them for you.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby Gillipig on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:24 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


My oldest books are from the 1870's - two volumes of "Around the World with General Grant".

Cool. Also have a couple of diaries from when a couple ancestors of mine journeyed West to farmstead. Can't read the handwriting except for a few things here and there, but still.


You know, some scholars would be very interested in those journals and would gladly transcribe them for you.

I thought you worked for the IRS.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 am

AndyDufresne wrote:In my dream last night, I was theorizing about the world's end of times evidently. I remember deciding that in the case of an apocalypse of some kind (zombie or otherwise for instance), all old southwest "mission" churches (like the image below) would ring their bells continuously. This would then be called campanas de los locos, or, the bells of the crazies.

show


This was a fun dream. **Munches on a banana**


--Andy


In case of emergency exits are at the front, back and over the wing. In case of water landing, your seat can be used as a floatation device. And in case of zombie attack please remember to bring your shot gun and bite proof clothing, located in the overhead compartment. Thank you and have a good day.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8275
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


Worthless except for that $500 late fee.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 8275
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am

strike wolf wrote:In case of emergency exits are at the front, back and over the wing. In case of water landing, your seat can be used as a floatation device. And in case of zombie attack please remember to bring your shot gun and bite proof clothing, located in the overhead compartment. Thank you and have a good day.




**Munches on a banana**


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:23 pm

strike wolf wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


Worthless except for that $500 late fee.

Yeah, the librarian's ghost has been bugging be about it, but she just doesn't understand that her library no longer exists.
I am what I am.


What, you expected something deep or flashy?
User avatar
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy
 
Posts: 11617
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Location: Back in Black
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:28 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


Worthless except for that $500 late fee.

Yeah, the librarian's ghost has been bugging be about it, but she just doesn't understand that her library no longer exists.


Just wait 'til they turn a Bookman on you.



**Munches on a banana**


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:17 am

Being Monkey in the Middle Is Stressful

It’s tough to be the monkey in the middle. For example, individual macaques can have high, mid-level or low status in their group. And a study finds that macaques in the middle ranks are the most stressed.

Female macaques in a monkey habitat in England were observed in various kinds of aggressive behavior, such as chasing or slapping, or affiliative behavior like grooming and hugging. Analysis of the behaviors let researchers determine each individual’s status. The scientists also measured levels of stress hormones found in collected fecal samples.

The mid-status monkeys catch flak from both sides, getting drawn into conflicts from above and below. And mid-level monkeys are most likely to challenge aggressive alphas or be challenged by them. Meanwhile, those last in the pecking order tend to steer clear of the most heated conflicts. The study is in the journal General and Comparative Endocrinology.

The researchers say that these findings might apply to people, where middle managers often want to climb up to top management and must deal with the challenges involved in such ambitions—while at the same time maintaining authority over their team. To test that idea, some ambitious graduate student just needs to collect a few corporate fecal samples.


**Munches on a banana**


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 am

Gillipig wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Just found out a book I've had is over 100 years old. Printed in 1905. But beat to hell and a lot of things faded and cracked. Though, how it ended up at a local used book sale, I'll never know. As it's called "Stories from Louisiana History" and came from a library (still has some old stamp ink in it) that after a quick google search, doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Probably worthless, but what can I say, I like old things!


My oldest books are from the 1870's - two volumes of "Around the World with General Grant".

Cool. Also have a couple of diaries from when a couple ancestors of mine journeyed West to farmstead. Can't read the handwriting except for a few things here and there, but still.


You know, some scholars would be very interested in those journals and would gladly transcribe them for you.

I thought you worked for the IRS.


I can read his emails---NOT his ancient ancestors' journals.
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Long Term Exposure of Mating Gold Fireflies
Japanese photographer Yuki Karo goes to various places around Maniwa and Okayama Prefectures in Japan and uses long exposure to capture some stunning shots of mating gold fireflies.

show


**Munches on a banana while watching fireflies**


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25768
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Image
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login