the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby Quirk on Sat May 11, 2013 1:47 am

Pocket Hose: The hose that grows.

Marketing. It's what's for dinner.
"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Captain Quirk

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 am

when was the last time when this thread was NSFW?
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Quirk on Sat May 11, 2013 2:09 am

It does say occasionally. I log on during my lunch break in a sandwich shop while I eat. The computer screen can be seen from the entire dining area. I had to do some fast scrolling back in the day to not look like a perv when this pic was posted at the top of every page. That ended in 2010.

-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby nietzsche on Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 am

I was just asking.

In related news my sister's cat peed my car's back seat, my laptop backpack, my laptop and my kindle. I didn't notice at first and I put the backpack on my back, and then dropped it on my bed.

30 mins later I came back to my bedroom, found the awful smell and took the backpack off my bed to find the sheets were all wet with urine.

It was a long hot day (up since 5:30), did a lot off things and all I wanted was to lay down on my bed with the A/C on. The washing machine had stopped working earlier this week so I spent more than 4 hours disassembling the laptop (they are not like in the past when you could do it in 20 mins), cleaning it carefully and washing by hand my awesome backpack that I bought 8 years ago in Canada and love, the sheets, the mattress and the car sit and the kindle. The shirt I was wearing today I also like a lot, a green polo shirt that it's almost new. That I just remembered I haven't washed.

I saved the laptop (I'm typing on it) except for the trackpad. That it's gone.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Quirk on Sat May 11, 2013 2:41 am

Your day's account is clearly NSFW. :)
-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby Gillipig on Sat May 11, 2013 3:24 am

Quirk wrote:It does say occasionally. I log on during my lunch break in a sandwich shop while I eat. The computer screen can be seen from the entire dining area. I had to do some fast scrolling back in the day to not look like a perv when this pic was posted at the top of every page. That ended in 2010.

Mmmm, yummy! I want to eat her!!........................................out
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun May 12, 2013 12:19 am

She tastes of sushi.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 am

jonesthecurl wrote:She tastes of ramen.

Fixed.
I am what I am.

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Quirk on Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 am

Targetman?
-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 am

Quirk wrote:It does say occasionally. I log on during my lunch break in a sandwich shop while I eat. The computer screen can be seen from the entire dining area. I had to do some fast scrolling back in the day to not look like a perv when this pic was posted at the top of every page. That ended in 2010.

I brought that picture over specifically to exercise the need for that tag.

Her picture was posted in a boob thread at totalbluff where the 2dimes screen name was born, from a dream I had about going to Vegas with a bunch of people that I never fit in with (typical), that created the forum to make fun of/move on from the "Pokah" forum at pokerroom.com.

I was frustrated with the moderators at Pokah like most of the membership was. I did not want to continue with my pokerroom.com screen name partially because I wanted to not use my actual first name since I liked to slip in and out of reality online. Leaning more towards fantasy since my real life apart from certain aspects of marriage were satisfactory.

My main marriage complaints
  • being asked to work in town resulting in a significant reduction of income/a loss of flight money preventing completion of my commercial license.
  • perceived lack of rock bands
  • it's difficult to have intellectually stimulating conversation with my wife about non food topics.

In the very vivid dream, I was in the lobby out side of a poker tournament mingling. Looked down and found two Canadian dimes. So I joined their forum with that name.

One day Mastershake ( Masterbush here) asked us to participate in a take over of Flame wars. After it was over I never left, I ended up being displaced to this thread and the TB Stachewackers forum, that eventually was erased by KingArchilles after I lost Autoload.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:She tastes of ramen.

Fixed.

Sushi sounded more accurate.

@2Dimes: wait you lost Autoload? Did you leave him in the grocery store again?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 am

Real life abducted him.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon May 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Last night I appeared in As You Like It with the Oxford Shakespeare Company. We rocked. Tzor attended, and gave me some Long Island Vokda for my birthday, then came for a curry with the curl family.

Tonight at 6 and 8, I'm in the all-female version. Mm-hmm.

http://shakespeareclass.org/Shakespeare_Class/Tickets.html
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Picture of cats* or it didn't happen.

*Or just Tzor if he didn't bring at least one cat.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 pm

I posted this in another topic, but it is probably better off even here:

The future is here, and it is...filled with flying (albeit with assistance) dinosaurs.

Delivering a dinosaur to the Boston Museum of Science - Arthur Pollock - 1984

**Munches on a banana**

Also, the future is here, and it is...nippling.

show

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby strike wolf on Tue May 14, 2013 9:06 pm

I was gonna say they were bringing the dinosaur up to fight King Kong...then I got distracted.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby 2dimes on Tue May 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby Quirk on Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm

BPotW

-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby Quirk on Fri May 17, 2013 11:15 pm

July 20, 2009

autoload wrote:TheOtherOne wins the fifth day!

autoload's wake up contest 1 standings:

1. Quirk 2
    2. Skittles! 1
    2. strike wolf 1
    2. TheOtherOne 1

Quirk still in the lead!

Also: The Georgia Republican Party State Convention is being held downtown tonight and tomorrow night.
-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun May 19, 2013 11:23 pm

I know it's in "Post a picture". but I like this photo (taken by Tzor)
Image[/URL]

Postby strike wolf on Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

It's the British invasion at the pub!!
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon May 20, 2013 9:09 am

I'd like it to rain for 4 or 5 days straight, please. **Munches on a banana**

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 am

AndyDufresne wrote:I'd like it to rain for 4 or 5 days straight, please. **Munches on a banana**

--Andy

Do you live in the Mid West Andy?
I am what I am.

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon May 20, 2013 10:45 am

muy_thaiguy wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:I'd like it to rain for 4 or 5 days straight, please. **Munches on a banana**

--Andy

Do you live in the Mid West Andy?

I'm a citizen of the world. I go wherever I am needed, fighting mad gorillas, protecting monkeys, flying in space with horses, etc.

**Munches on a banana**

--Andy
Retired Administrator

Postby Quirk on Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 am

BPotW

-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five