Conquer Club

Poll on Racism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is it just as racist to SUPPORT someone based on race; as it is to OPPOSE someone based on race

Total votes : 0

Re: Poll on Racism

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:56 pm

I could come up with tens of thousands of racist white people speaking nonsense. I could come up with tens of thousands of black people speaking nonsense. I could show you plenty of videos of pelople who cant see things from a different perspective. Your three video didn't didn't refute my last few posts.

I DECLARE VICTORY AGAIN.

Thank you please come again.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Here's a couple
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... V_Z-ikkcDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBVbsqhClU

Uncivilized behavior has no excuse. Black,white,yellow or brown skin does it make a difference? The reaction of fighting is never right unless its self defense.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:12 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I could come up with tens of thousands of racist white people speaking nonsense. I could come up with tens of thousands of black people speaking nonsense. I could show you plenty of videos of pelople who cant see things from a different perspective. Your three video didn't didn't refute my last few posts.

I DECLARE VICTORY AGAIN.

Thank you please come again.

Declared victory? Over what?

I think your declared victory is as premature as a man with a pre-ejaculation issue. You are just so anxious, aren't you.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,