Conquer Club

Poll on Racism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is it just as racist to SUPPORT someone based on race; as it is to OPPOSE someone based on race

Total votes : 0

Re: Poll on Racism: Samuel Jackson

Postby Woodruff on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Gillipig wrote:What does Samuel Jackson have to do with any of this?

Phatscotty is a racist.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby natty dread on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby greenoaks on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Samual Jackson is a racist
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:25 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Phatscotty is a racist.

Apparently, shooting the messenger still works to ignore the issue. Nice strategy! No fail at all
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm not sure Phatscotty is a massive, proven racist like Ron Paul is (as demonstrated by a recent poll: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=163813&hilit=ron+paul ), but he sure does agree with lots of them!
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 pm

pimpdave wrote:I'm not sure Phatscotty is a massive, proven racist like Ron Paul is (as demonstrated by a recent poll: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=163813&hilit=ron+paul ), but he sure does agree with lots of them!

Actually, where I agree with Ron Paul is that 15 trillion dollars of debt, downgraded credit ratings, unsound money, and fiscal/military imperialism are bad things. I do not see race as an issue. I challenge you stop seeing race first, judging based on race, as Martin Luther King taught.
Major Phatscotty

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Lootifer wrote:Hey BBS on Feb 29th you can propose to ME!

Will you?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Re: Poll on Racism: Jehmu Green

Postby Phatscotty on Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 am

@ 1:10

Of course, no apology. She really needs to apologize. Think she will apologize for her racist comment? I bet she won't, and I bet she will elaborate on why she does not have to in the near future.

She will probably even come out and say "I don't have to apologize for my racist comment, because I am on the left."

Being on the left means never having to say you are sorry. Making racist comments is 100% acceptable to the left when it's one of their own.
Major Phatscotty

Re: Poll on Racism: Jehmu Greene (Acorn)

Postby Mr_Adams on Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 am

So f*** her
Captain Mr_Adams

Re: Poll on Racism

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Now this is turning into child abuse. At the end of her race obsessed rant, she says "I have finally convinced my children that racism is alive and well in America". Sounds to me like she has succeeded in teaching her kids to be racist. Racism is learned, and you can tell this woman has been trying awfully hard to "convince her children" which obviously implies her children did not see racism or at least did not believe it existed. Why is this woman trying to tear down all progress make in race relations? It sounds like she wants to turn back the clock 200 years.

See for yourself

Oh, and this woman is straight from the "Obama truth team". We did not ask for or need any more evidence of your racism mr. President.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Re: Poll on Racism: Louise Lucas; Virginia Senator

Postby Deathtoll321 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Im not voting at all. Because this question is a matter of opinion, and therefore would get different answers depending on the person
Corporal 1st Class Deathtoll321

Re: Snoop Dogg: Racist P.O.S.

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Anyone see Snoop dogs letter about why he is voting for Obama?

reason #1"Because he is black" Snoop says

More revealing is why he won't vote for Romney

reason #1 "Because he is a White Ni**a" Snoop says

This letter is so racist, I cannot even post it here. Sadly, it's becoming clear Obama has already set us back 100 years to where racism is okay and in the open again

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/803219/thumbs ... -570.jpg?1
Last edited by Phatscotty on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Phatscotty

Re: Snoop Dogg: Racist P.O.S.

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm

He's also a male chauvinist pig!

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 am

Racism. Right in the open, socially justified. Obama has already set us back 100 years!

Columbia Professor Mocks Columbus Day With List of ā€˜15 Most Overrated White Peopleā€™

In honor of Columbus Day, Marc Lamont Hill, associate professor of English education at Columbia University, HuffPost Live host and political commentator, penned an op-ed on Monday in which he lists the ā€œ15 most overrated white peopleā€ ā€” a very interesting way to observe the national holiday.

ā€œToday, our nation engages in one of its most bizarre cultural rituals: the celebration of Columbus Day as a national holiday. Although history proves that Christopher Columbus was an immoral treasure hunter who merely stumbled upon a region that had already been ā€˜discoveredā€™ by indigenous non-whites, we continue to praise the vicious conquistador as a hero,ā€ Hill writes in his blog post published on the Huffington Post.

ā€œTo honor the true spirit of Columbus Day, I have created my own list of overrated white people. Of course, this list is not exhaustive, as there are countless other White people who are equally underwhelming,ā€ he continues.

The list includes Ronald Reagan, Elvis Presley, Justin Bieber, Tim Tebow, President Obamaā€™s economic team, William Shakespeare, Eminem and even former President Bill Clinton.

Itā€™s not just that Hill feels he must single out ā€œwhite peopleā€ in his blog post but he also insists on comparing a number of them to African-Americans, suggesting an ā€œus against themā€ mentality on the issue of race.

Hereā€™s just a taste of his list:

ā€œTebowā€™s celebrity ā€” despite the fact that he couldnā€™t beat out mediocre Mark Sanchez for a starting spot ā€” proves an old football axiom: Black men throw interceptions; White men are ā€˜gunslingers,ā€™ā€ Hill writes.
Click here to find out more!

On Justin Bieber: ā€œSure, the kid can sing and dance. But is he better than dozens of black R&B singers? Nope.ā€

ā€œElvis didnā€™t write his own songs (despite taking credit for them), barely played the guitar, and was a worse actor than the entire cast of Belly. Despite being a cheap facsimile of Little Richard, he is still known as the ā€˜King of Rock ā€™n Roll.ā€™ Only in Americaā€¦ā€

As previously mentioned, he also jabbed at some of his Democratic allies like Clinton and President Obamaā€™s economic team.

ā€œBlack folk regularly regard Clinton as a messianic figure. He may have been better than Bush, but Slick Willie was far from a savior,ā€ Hill writes.

ā€œObamaā€™s closest economic advisors have continued to push forward a business-as-usual strategy that continues to reward big business, stimulate the wealthy, undermine fair trade, and deny the possibility of living wages for poor people around the globe.ā€

To read Hillā€™s entire list of overrated white people, click here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/columbi ... te-people/
Major Phatscotty

Postby Nobunaga on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:56 am

Phatscotty wrote:Racism. Right in the open, socially justified. Obama has already set us back 100 years!

Columbia Professor Mocks Columbus Day With List of ā€˜15 Most Overrated White Peopleā€™

In honor of Columbus Day, Marc Lamont Hill, associate professor of English education at Columbia University, HuffPost Live host and political commentator, penned an op-ed on Monday in which he lists the ā€œ15 most overrated white peopleā€ ā€” a very interesting way to observe the national holiday.

ā€œToday, our nation engages in one of its most bizarre cultural rituals: the celebration of Columbus Day as a national holiday. Although history proves that Christopher Columbus was an immoral treasure hunter who merely stumbled upon a region that had already been ā€˜discoveredā€™ by indigenous non-whites, we continue to praise the vicious conquistador as a hero,ā€ Hill writes in his blog post published on the Huffington Post.

ā€œTo honor the true spirit of Columbus Day, I have created my own list of overrated white people. Of course, this list is not exhaustive, as there are countless other White people who are equally underwhelming,ā€ he continues.

The list includes Ronald Reagan, Elvis Presley, Justin Bieber, Tim Tebow, President Obamaā€™s economic team, William Shakespeare, Eminem and even former President Bill Clinton.

Itā€™s not just that Hill feels he must single out ā€œwhite peopleā€ in his blog post but he also insists on comparing a number of them to African-Americans, suggesting an ā€œus against themā€ mentality on the issue of race.

Hereā€™s just a taste of his list:

ā€œTebowā€™s celebrity ā€” despite the fact that he couldnā€™t beat out mediocre Mark Sanchez for a starting spot ā€” proves an old football axiom: Black men throw interceptions; White men are ā€˜gunslingers,ā€™ā€ Hill writes.
Click here to find out more!

On Justin Bieber: ā€œSure, the kid can sing and dance. But is he better than dozens of black R&B singers? Nope.ā€

ā€œElvis didnā€™t write his own songs (despite taking credit for them), barely played the guitar, and was a worse actor than the entire cast of Belly. Despite being a cheap facsimile of Little Richard, he is still known as the ā€˜King of Rock ā€™n Roll.ā€™ Only in Americaā€¦ā€

As previously mentioned, he also jabbed at some of his Democratic allies like Clinton and President Obamaā€™s economic team.

ā€œBlack folk regularly regard Clinton as a messianic figure. He may have been better than Bush, but Slick Willie was far from a savior,ā€ Hill writes.

ā€œObamaā€™s closest economic advisors have continued to push forward a business-as-usual strategy that continues to reward big business, stimulate the wealthy, undermine fair trade, and deny the possibility of living wages for poor people around the globe.ā€

To read Hillā€™s entire list of overrated white people, click here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/columbi ... te-people/

... So long as the author of the article was black.... he gets a pass. This is the new norm, Phatt. Get used to it.

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh please, the idea that some black people are promoting an "us-against-them" mentality has long been a scare-mongering tactic for the radical right. The fear that "they might do the same things we're doing to them if they get power".

Ditto women, who of course want more rights than men.

Ditto atheists, who want to ban religion.

Ditto homosexuals, who want to attack marriage.

Ditto liberals, who want to enslave everyone.

What a sad fearful thing so much of conservative thought has become. Reduced to a tedious grind of saying how horribly oppressed straight rich white men are, how they feel so under threat because occasionally someone calls them out on their bullshit, and that's not something they're used too.

Gets a little tawdry, doesn't it?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Symmetry wrote:Oh please, the idea that some black people are promoting an "us-against-them" mentality has long been a scare-mongering tactic for the radical right. The fear that "they might do the same things we're doing to them if they get power".

What a sad fearful thing so much of conservative thought has become. Reduced to a tedious grind of saying how horribly oppressed straight rich white men are, how they feel so under threat because occasionally someone calls them out on their bullshit, and that's not something they're used too.

What? Was there some sort of secret code in the previous few posts that I missed?
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Oh please, the idea that some black people are promoting an "us-against-them" mentality has long been a scare-mongering tactic for the radical right. The fear that "they might do the same things we're doing to them if they get power".

What? Was there some sort of secret code in the previous few posts that I missed?

...Nobunaga and his "Phatt" bromance? The tension is positively scandalous!

Wait, were you being sarcastic?

Cos I was running with the sarcasm thing.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

I didn't see anything in either of their posts accusing any minority group of some vast consipracy.

I did see a critique of political correctness, I suppose.

I guess my response to you is that if rich white Christian men were so awesomely in power, why would they have to invent angst about minorities? Wouldn't they just be like "meh, whatever" and move on? I don't mean to give credence to racist conservatives, but your post seemed fairly angry what with the list and all.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:03 am

The point is that there should not be separate definitions, separate standards, separate classes, separate rights, separate benefits...ie the Progressive agenda and their perverted views on "Equality". They have set us back 100 years already

I find it atrocious that someone can write something racist, and then we defer to the color of their skin to figure out whether what they wrote was to be applauded, praised, and promoted....., or to be lynched and witch hunted out of their job and be labeled the most hated person in America and post their address on twitter with the message of "GET EM!!!!"

Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:59 am

Major Phatscotty

Postby Nobunaga on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 am

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:

... You gotta' back that up with something, Sym. Two people agreeing to something that you cannot agree to equates in your mind to what?...

... Quick question. Do you believe blacks, Asians and Hispanics should be held to different standards than their white counterparts when taking tests or applying for jobs? Do you think a minority author has the right to pen hateful speech simply because said author is not white?

... That seems to be your position.

Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Gillipig on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 am

We athiests DO want to ban religion! I wouldn't shed a tear if people all of a sudden where banned from worshipping detrimental ideologies.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:30 am

Phatscotty wrote:The point is that there should not be separate definitions, separate standards, separate classes, separate rights, separate benefits...ie the Progressive agenda and their perverted views on "Equality". They have set us back 100 years already

You don't seem to have a strong understanding of what the world was like 100 years ago. Do a little research.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 am

Gillipig wrote:

We athiests DO want to ban religion! I wouldn't shed a tear if people all of a sudden where banned from worshipping detrimental ideologies.

I don't want to ban it. I just want them to keep their religion out of our laws.

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,