[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1612: Undefined offset: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1613: Undefined offset: 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1614: Undefined offset: 1
Conquer Club • View topic - who wants a free prem. for xmas / channukah

who wants a free prem. for xmas / channukah

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

lowly peasant begging for serf status

Postby glide on Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:29 pm

jeez.....dunno what to say........damn...just be cool......doh..............wait, I know............I'll be casual............wait..........whats that shiny thing?
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Corporal 1st Class glide

Location: just outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2)

free prem offer

Postby glide on Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 pm

Lemme see now, I'll just be real casual........... 8) .......I'll pretend Xmas isn't kickin the crap outa me.......maybe if I just concentrate....wait........whats that shiny thing over there?
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Corporal 1st Class glide

Location: just outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!
Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby qeee1 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:10 pm

Bogusbet wrote:
qeee1 wrote:Contentious topic. JR is like the badass with a heart of gold. He's a good kid at heart, he's just been misled by certain influences (*cough* the stache *cough*)

I don't mean to start anything here, but you are implying that the stache being here is a bad thing and we have in some way mislead the young?

All I'm saying is a constant cockfest isn't the best atmosphere for a young boy to grow up in.

Anyway on with the presents.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Ectomancer on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:15 pm

Been a heck of a year for me. My daughter was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and was a day away from losing her colon when the last medication available to try turned her around worked. She now just has to get treatments every 6 weeks that run around $10,000 a pop. Thank god I have insurance!!
My Father passed away in August from terminal cancer. He was a fighter to the end. He first had a surgery for it in 1986, then another in 1998, and the last one in 2004. Sadly, 20 years of fighting cancer on and off killed his finances, he couldnt get insurance and so his finances were non-existant when he passed. Thank goodness he was in the Air Force in the 60's and he was buried at Barrancas National Cemetary in Pensacola. I was able to take out a loan and cover the additional costs.

So, there we are. I was asked not to be whiney or begging. I hope I have not been, I just tried to lay out the facts.

I will be getting a premium membership eventually, I love the site. It just wont be this year for me.

Anyhow, thanks for the consideration, and thank you Koolbak for bringing this to my attention.
Corporal Ectomancer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby KoolBak on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:41 pm

RectoFlancer is an xi member too....I have played many games with him - always positive and actually doesnt beat me that often...LOL!!! A worthy person to consider Rogdog..... 8)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:01 pm

qeee1 wrote:AB=Anonymous benefactor for those of you who don't know. He already bought me premium. :D

Me too. :D
Sergeant Machiavelli

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:37 pm

I vote for JR. If he weren't special people wouldn't flame him so much :twisted:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby happysadfun on Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:46 pm

I think AB might be that Genius Host thing.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:12 pm

I\'ll give a strong vote AGAINST johnnyrotten. He is snide, petulant and irritating. But hey, thats just my opinion!

I have managed three premiums for people so far that are deserving; in my opinion, glide or ectomancer are next in line for gifts to good people.

Again, my opinion.......

Is hendy really more deserving?

I THINK NOT!
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:23 pm

Dear Santa Claus,
For Christmas all i want is a premium membership since i dont have a credit card 2 pay 4 1 & have been a very good boy this year
Sammy gags

PS please put that hottub that i asked 4 outside & that car in my garage
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby BigShow on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:29 pm

Dear AB,

I would like to have premium membership because I love this site. My brother got me into it and I have to admit that im addicted. Anyway, I would like to get premium membership from AB.

thanks a bunch,

BigShow
Corporal BigShow

Postby Vader_09 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:36 pm

man if hendy cn get premium, any1 plus some cn get it, even Clinton could.
Sergeant 1st Class Vader_09

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)

Hi Everyone

Postby Anonymous Benny on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:58 pm

!st & last Post::::

premium membership is for someone who has been an honorable player or has been a friendly player. Ranking is not important.

I however choose the underdog at times because, maybe perchance they may change their negativity and become a positive less destructive individual.

I would hope that people here are open to seeing the positive vs the negative of others.

I believe that everyone has the opportunity to become premium.

I appreciate the responses and shorty, within the next couple of days, the end of year 2006 premium winners will be posted in the announcement forum

Thank You very much,

Benny
Anonymous Benny

Postby P Gizzle on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:00 pm

^multi! joined today, but knew about the AB, unless of course he's the REAL AB.
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby hendy on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:07 pm

Give Gaven Sidhu A premie!
The flame king
d8df26758e181007ef6e0fa5cf7deb6b
highest score =1934
Players that should never be forgotten:
Bretzsky
Davsav
Alanroper
Pilate
What, meworry?
Bighab
Its been a good run cc see you later.
Sergeant hendy

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby hendy on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:10 pm

Vader_09 wrote:man if hendy cn get premium, any1 plus some cn get it, even Clinton could.

lol the freelancer nerds are back in town
The flame king
d8df26758e181007ef6e0fa5cf7deb6b
highest score =1934
Players that should never be forgotten:
Bretzsky
Davsav
Alanroper
Pilate
What, meworry?
Bighab
Its been a good run cc see you later.
Sergeant hendy

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:18 pm

hendy wrote:
Vader_09 wrote:man if hendy cn get premium, any1 plus some cn get it, even Clinton could.

lol the freelancer nerds are back in town

silly freelancers. im a career nerd, and let me tell you, it pays a hell of alot better
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby DIXIE on Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:52 pm

I think Suntzu should get it,,,he loves this game,,,i have premium he doesnt so has to watch me have 50-60 games and he gets 4 :? ,,,always checking to see if he has a turn,never missed a turn,,he would definately use it if was lucky enough to get it..and yes hes been kinda bad,,,but hes a dedicated player no less :wink:

plz consider doing this for him he would thank you i know this.
Private 1st Class DIXIE

Location: Deep in enemy territory,surrounded by liberal ass sucking idiots
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:00 am

P Gizzle wrote:^multi! joined today, but knew about the AB, unless of course he's the REAL AB.

He'd still be a monkey.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Roger Dodger on Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:43 am

P.Gizzle.

you question the almighty one of being a multi??

dude, if i get a free prem i wouldn't question nothin'

Don't mess it up for the rest of us that would like to get a freebie.

in my case i'm looking @ a renewal freebie in May. hopefully.

man, u really scare me :shock:
Private Roger Dodger

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby gavin_sidhu on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:48 am

hendy wrote:Give Gaven Sidhu A premie!

Dear AB, plz give me premium membership because I will have more games to play which will keep me from posting so much in the forums, and making hideous excuses for maps. I also don't have a credit card and parents who don't trust the internet for credit card security, and live in Australia which nearly doubles the joining fee.

Thnx, Gavin
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby Ectomancer on Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:43 pm

You know, if I'm not the lucky one, I'd really like to see the mapmaker get it :wink:
Corporal Ectomancer

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Ectomancer wrote:You know, if I'm not the lucky one, I'd really like to see the mapmaker get it :wink:

Word. Long live mapmakers (especialy whoever made space map :wink:)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Suntzu on Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:30 pm

i could really use a free premium account.i work 70 90 hrs a week outside in the elements,,,,,,,alot of the time on the bad end of a shovel.construction pay is 48the worst in US.dixie and i have 3 kids healthy ,deans list all.we have a truck payment ,,,we just do not have the extra money.i would be very appreciative to the person that provided the gift to me.i am also a koe council it would help me there too :) .i have never missed a game move,,,,I HAVE ZERO NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS,,,,I can readily provide 20-30 refrences from the best there is on CC... SUNTZU
Private Suntzu

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby CrashBarbarian on Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:40 pm

give it to SUNTZU... He's my boy and he's a great player and asset to this site... he needs it and he would bring more people into this site by having it...
Cadet CrashBarbarian

Next

Return to Babble-On Five