Conquer Club

How often do you think of yourself as an animal?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby heavycola on Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:17 am

cowshrptrn wrote:Jsut so you know, Pagan refers to any polytheistic religion, i'm hindu, therefore i'm Pagan. Are you any particular religion, or do you just like throwing around the word pagan so you look nonconformist?

I always thought Hinduism was monotheistic - thousands of gods but all manifestations of the same godhead...

Wait isn't this the animal thread?

Answer to orig Q: Yes, often, especially when i'm eating steak, just after a good shag, when marking my territory, and especially when kicking the shit out of wannabes.

(<------ alpha male)
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby DogDoc on Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:50 pm

s.xkitten wrote:
DogDoc wrote:
s.xkitten wrote::roll: no it doesn't... :roll: but technically, i guess you could call me a wiccan...or is that wrong too? :roll:

She's a witch! Burn her! :wink:

i'm sorry, but i totally don't find that funny...i've heard it to much...that, and i've been smacked over the head with the bible (thank god they use really thin pages in that book) pinned up against trees, and other horror stories i'd rather not get into...so all in all, i don't take the burning jokes so well :?

Sorry. Just find it hard to resist interjecting lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail into conversations. :oops:
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby s.xkitten on Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:39 pm

DogDoc wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:
DogDoc wrote:
s.xkitten wrote::roll: no it doesn't... :roll: but technically, i guess you could call me a wiccan...or is that wrong too? :roll:

She's a witch! Burn her! :wink:

i'm sorry, but i totally don't find that funny...i've heard it to much...that, and i've been smacked over the head with the bible (thank god they use really thin pages in that book) pinned up against trees, and other horror stories i'd rather not get into...so all in all, i don't take the burning jokes so well :?

Sorry. Just find it hard to resist interjecting lines from Monty Python and the Holy Grail into conversations. :oops:

yeah, well...i'm just a little touchy about it...its fine, apology not needed
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:16 pm

As an (late) answer to the original question: I do consider myself to be an animal. I don't feel that the number of my chromosoms makes me any better then other species. Acctually, all else being same, I like a cat more than I like human.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:18 pm

then y dont u go play risk with a bunch of cats? O right, they cant
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby DogDoc on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:07 pm

Sammy gags wrote:then y dont u go play risk with a bunch of cats? O right, they cant

Never try playing Risk with a bunch of cats. Not only do they cheat, they play footsies with the armies.
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby Pedronicus on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:13 pm

and cats can't mieow kamchatka
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,