\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderators: Discussions Team, Global Moderators
Soundgarden - Slaves & Bulldozers
"But is he furious at himself, disgusted at his own failings? Not this MAD REBEL!! HE GRIEVES!!"
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:19 pm
- Location: Alabama
"What I Want Is a Proper Cup of Coffee", Trout Fishing in America
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:25 am
- Location: Texas
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:02 pm
- Posts: 2882
- Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:42 pm
- Location: Poole, England
- Medals: 8
i wonder what song this is? it's a rap song that alternates between a girl and boy, and one of its lyrics is, "and then you'll ask, where'd you go? i love you so" and i think the song begins with "i wake up feeling like shit" and the dude's singing about how the girl's job keeps her away from him.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:48 pm
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:00 pm
- Location: Mowwwnt Reeeal
- Medals: 4
blackwater park by the ever amazing band Opeth
love is dashed on the rocks in the face of the possibility that a man doesn't want a person, but a body...............
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:43 pm
- Location: somewhere between friend and enemy
Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests