Reverend Kyle II

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Reverend Kyle II

Postby spring1 on Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:17 pm

Bears: 34
Tampa: 31

Wasn't pretty...but...

WHERE'S MY BEER? Oh..I forgot..you're like, what? 16? 17? Damn...you can't BUY beer!

Go get your DAD on here! Tell him to get me my damn BEER already! :P
"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors."--Sun Tzu
Lieutenant spring1

Re: Reverend Kyle II

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:27 pm

spring1 wrote:Bears: 34
Tampa: 31

Wasn't pretty...but...

WHERE'S MY BEER? Oh..I forgot..you're like, what? 16? 17? Damn...you can't BUY beer!

Go get your DAD on here! Tell him to get me my damn BEER already! :P

Just because I cant, doesnt mean I dont. Although I'm quite positive mailing beer is illegal..

and hey, you won by 3 to a crappy team.. that say something.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Backglass on Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:10 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:Just because I cant, doesnt mean I dont. Although I'm quite positive mailing beer is illegal.

Only via the US Mail!

Feel free to send via UPS or FedEx as "Yeast Samples". ;)
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby spring1 on Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:04 am

reverend_kyle wrote:Just because I cant, doesnt mean I dont. Although I'm quite positive mailing beer is illegal..

Take Daddy's keys and get a-driving! Spring's thirsty!

Stop off on the way and pick up backglass...you can use his yeast samples to cook up some biscuits, and I'm certain he wouldn't mind a beer or two at your expense of course! :P
"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors."--Sun Tzu
Lieutenant spring1

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:08 am

but spring, did i not tell u i though it would be close??
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Medals: 1
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:33 am

spring1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:Just because I cant, doesnt mean I dont. Although I'm quite positive mailing beer is illegal..

Take Daddy's keys and get a-driving! Spring's thirsty!

Stop off on the way and pick up backglass...you can use his yeast samples to cook up some biscuits, and I'm certain he wouldn't mind a beer or two at your expense of course! :P

how about backglass meets me in chicago, as he lives in new york.. and we all have a merry party?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)

Postby spring1 on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:10 am

reverend_kyle wrote:how about backglass meets me in chicago, as he lives in new york.. and we all have a merry party?

Let's see...free beer...I don't have to drive anywhere...hmmm...aw, what the hell? Why not! (Damn, you're arm-twisting technique is viscious!)
Lieutenant spring1

Postby KoolBak on Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:27 am

Cant wait to read about the "Contributing to the delinquency of a minor" headlines......

On a side note...with how offensive Kylee is as a sober teenager, can you imagine? ugh....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Corporal 1st Class KoolBak

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:02 pm

KoolBak wrote:
On a side note...with how offensive Kylee is as a sober teenager, can you imagine? ugh....

Playing cc sober is for noobs, I like to give others a handicap.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby KoolBak on Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:34 pm

*stalk stalk stalk*
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Corporal 1st Class KoolBak

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby happysadfun on Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:25 pm

spring1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:how about backglass meets me in chicago, as he lives in new york.. and we all have a merry party?

Let's see...free beer...I don't have to drive anywhere...hmmm...aw, what the hell? Why not! (Damn, you're arm-twisting technique is viscious!)

In Chicago? Y'all can turn on Channel 5 ans watch the Bears win.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Return to Babble-On Five