Seeding by score vs random info in title

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you primarily join tourneys seeded by score?

Yes, frequently.
1
13%
No, not so much.
7
88%
 
Total votes : 8

Seeding by score vs random info in title

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sat May 05, 2012 8:53 pm

I love playing tourneys, but am only interested in tourneys seeded by score instead of random. Is this a concern to anyone else? Do we have enough support to encourage the use of tags in title?

[S] vs [R]
User avatar
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Seeding by score vs random info in title

Postby Lindax on Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 pm

I understand where you're coming from, however, the issue does not warrant the use of "tags in title".

Lx
User avatar
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 8831
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Paradise Rediscovered
Medals: 129
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Seeding by score vs random info in title

Postby chapcrap on Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Lindax wrote:I understand where you're coming from, however, the issue does not warrant the use of "tags in title".

Lx

This.

I think most tournaments are done at random. Typically few are done by score.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Seeding by score vs random info in title

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Lindax wrote:I understand where you're coming from, however, the issue does not warrant the use of "tags in title".

Lx

This.

I think most tournaments are done at random. Typically few are done by score.


Well then f*ck my life. Also, any tourney operators who are reading this, feel free to add me to ANY and ALL score seeded tourneys. That is all.
User avatar
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Seeding by score vs random info in title

Postby chapcrap on Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

TheGeneral2112 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Lindax wrote:I understand where you're coming from, however, the issue does not warrant the use of "tags in title".

Lx

This.

I think most tournaments are done at random. Typically few are done by score.


Well then f*ck my life. Also, any tourney operators who are reading this, feel free to add me to ANY and ALL score seeded tourneys. That is all.

General, I would like to extend to you an invitation to run a tournament seeded by score. How about that?
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Seeding by score vs random info in title

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 am

chapcrap wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Lindax wrote:I understand where you're coming from, however, the issue does not warrant the use of "tags in title".

Lx

This.

I think most tournaments are done at random. Typically few are done by score.


Well then f*ck my life. Also, any tourney operators who are reading this, feel free to add me to ANY and ALL score seeded tourneys. That is all.

General, I would like to extend to you an invitation to run a tournament seeded by score. How about that?


:?
User avatar
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)


Return to Tournament Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login