Most of the tournament organizers who are beginners in tournament organizing can underestimate the amount of work that needs to be done during the organizing of tournament and with that the quality of the tournament will drop due to mistakes or insufficient data etc. So I'm proposing some limitations in the amount of games that will be played in the tournament and the amount of players that can participate.
Limitations will only apply for first and second tournament.
- limit the number of games in one tournament to 64*
- limit the number of teams(players for non team tournament) to 16*
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- simplifying the process of tournament organizing
- chances for underestimating of the amount of work needed to organize a tournament will be reduced
- tournament organizers will have more time to provide accurate data of what is going on in the current round
- reduction of potential mistakes and increased chance of finding potential problems
- efficient tournaments(time, games...)
- happier tournament players and tournament organizers