TPA and Tournament Director Position(s)

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

TPA and Tournament Director Position(s)

Postby Night Strike on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:32 pm

I originally posted this to just the Tournament Organizer's forum, but I'm needing more applications as soon as possible. Please reply by the end of the weekend if you're interested in becoming a Tournament Director!!

It's my pleasure to announce that the Tournament Directors have chosen to officially bring the Tournament Players Association into the fold as a semi-official part of Conquer Club run by the Tournament Directors. However, in order to make that happen, we have to add one or two more TDs to the team. Any new TDs do not have to commit to running the next TPA tournament or subsequent ones....the current TDs are willing to rotate off of current tasks in order to run the TPA if that's what we as a group choose to do. However, in order to decide who will do what tasks, we must have the man-power to make those choices.

If you are interested in becoming a Tournament Director, please PM me as soon as possible so we can get the ball rolling. Please PM me using the following format so it's easier to keep things organized:

===============
PM Subject: Tournament Director Position
--------------------------
Username:

Tasks Interested In:

Time I Can Dedicate per Week:

Availability: (weekends only, all day, mornings, evenings, etc)

Comments: (one or two paragraphs in length describing why you think you are a good candidate)
===============

Thank you to everybody who has made contributions to CC Tournaments.....your contributions are meaningful to the site.

~Night Strike
Head Tournament Director
Captain Night Strike

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: TPA and Tournament Director Position(s)

Postby Nath77440 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:42 am

Hi there and nice to meet you.

Not sure if i have the right profile.

Always willing to contribute to CC, and know how to read and comment a tournament rules, but i a noob at creating one.

I log on CC at least 4 times a day, as you can see on my profile, i'm about to turn 45, married for 20 years and been raised playing risk and diplomacy board games.

Best regards.

nath77440.

I mean Nathaniel.
Cook Nath77440

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Nath77440 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:57 am

Postby Nath77440 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 am
Hi there and nice to meet you.

Not sure if i have the right profile.

Always willing to contribute to CC, and know how to read and comment a tournament rules, but i a noob at creating one.

I log on CC at least 4 times a day, as you can see on my profile, i'm about to turn 45, married for 20 years and been raised playing risk and diplomacy board games.

Best regards.

nath77440.

I mean Nathaniel.

Sergeant Nath77440

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1)
Cook Nath77440

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Night Strike on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 am

Applications are officially closed at this point. We have 11 applicants to choose from, so we definitely thank everyone who applied. We TDs hope to make a decision within the next few days and then handle the final administrative steps by the end of the week. But it may take a little longer than that, so don't worry if you don't hear from us very quickly.
Captain Night Strike

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion