TO Table Tennis Tournament: Main Hall [Finished]

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TO Table Tennis Tournament: Main Court

Postby Gilligan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Am I not cool enough for a player tag? :cry:
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby amazzony on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 am

UPDATE!
Lets have another update to see how leagues are moving along and to please endar1077 and make Gilligan happy I'll use player-tags this time :)

"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Medals: 113
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

TO; League of Cooks [Winner: schnitzella]

Postby amazzony on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 am

WINNER!

Third League has finished! TO; League of Cooks, ran by amazzony has finished their finals between schnitzella and RickyJamesy and we can declare winner. Congratulations to schnitzella! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

TO; League of Corporals [Winner: jrhulk950]

Postby amazzony on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 am

WINNER!

Fourth League has finished! TO; League of Corporals, ran by Forza AZ has finished their finals between jrhulk950 and Streaker and we can declare winner. Congratulations to jrhulk950! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby amazzony on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:38 pm

UPDATE!
Several Leagues are getting closer and closer to an end so lets have another look at how far we are.

Lieutenant amazzony

TO; League of Captains [Winner: wolfmaster]

Postby amazzony on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 am

WINNER!

Fifth League has finished! TO; League of Captains, ran by Gilligan has finished their finals between Godd and wolfmaster and we can declare winner. Congratulations to wolfmaster! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

TO; League of Privates [Winner: opsmgr]

Postby amazzony on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 am

WINNER!

Sixth League has finished! TO; League of Privates, ran by Serbia has finished their finals between mcdeath87 and opsmgr and we can declare winner. Congratulations to opsmgr! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby amazzony on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 am

UPDATE!
Last update of year 2009 :)

Happy Holidays!

From,
TO Table Tennis Tournament Team
Lieutenant amazzony

TO; League of Colonels+ [Winner: DBandit70]

Postby amazzony on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 am

WINNER!

Seventh League has finished! TO; League of Colonels+, ran by killmanic has finished their finals between DBandit70 and White Moose and we can declare winner. Congratulations to DBandit70! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby amazzony on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:00 pm

UPDATE!
First update of 2010 :)

Lieutenant amazzony

Re: TO Table Tennis Tournament: Main Hall

Postby endar1077 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 am

Hey Amazzony,
I was wondering how this super league will be structured. I had assumed that we would do the same thing, and just carry on with the same maps that we chose in the other leagues, but I just read in the Lieutenants section that dittoeevee8888 allowed all the players to change their home maps at a certain point. My first thought was, "oh, that's sort of unfair", and then my next one was "what made me assume that we just continued on with the same process?".
So now I'm wondering, since the head post here doesn't actually say, what the game plan will be for crowning the champion.
Thanks!
Highest score: Colonel, 2786, #124
Major endar1077

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: TO Table Tennis Tournament: Main Hall

Postby amazzony on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 am

endar1077 wrote:Hey Amazzony,
I was wondering how this super league will be structured. I had assumed that we would do the same thing, and just carry on with the same maps that we chose in the other leagues, but I just read in the Lieutenants section that dittoeevee8888 allowed all the players to change their home maps at a certain point. My first thought was, "oh, that's sort of unfair", and then my next one was "what made me assume that we just continued on with the same process?".
So now I'm wondering, since the head post here doesn't actually say, what the game plan will be for crowning the champion.
Thanks!

About changing the maps - every organiser had the right to run their league a bit differently and some of us allowed to change maps, some didn't so there's nothing unfair to it, just different ways of running different tournaments :)

I have worked out the final tournament but I haven't put it down with normal grammar and style so I won't be posting it yet (I'll work on it in the next few weeks) but I can say that the main point will be the same as in the normal Leagues - bracket (though with a twist because we'll have 12 players) and 11 games to advance to next round.
Lieutenant amazzony

TO; League of Cadets [Winner: Revlisd]

Postby amazzony on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

WINNER!

Eighth League has finished! TO; League of Cadets, ran by amazzony (and gameplayer) has finished their finals between Revlisd and golfstud and we can declare winner. Congratulations to Revlisd! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

TO; League of Majors [Winner: endar1077]

Postby amazzony on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am

WINNER!

Ninth League has finished! TO; League of Majors, ran by amazzony (and Natewolfman) has finished their finals between endar1077 and Bigragooch and we can declare winner. Congratulations to endar1077! =D>
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby amazzony on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 pm

UPDATE!
Just 3 Leagues left to finish.

Lieutenant amazzony

PreviousNext

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion