TO Table Tennis Tournament: Main Hall [Finished]

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[TO Table Tennis Tournament - FINISHED]

Postby amazzony on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 am

Tournament finished!

It is my great pleasure and honour to announce that after 2 years (November, 2008 - November 2010) we have reached the end of the road with this multiorganiser tournament!

wolfmaster has won the Super League and therefore earned a General Achievement medal and 12 months premium from Tournament Directors =D>

After a very tough match, DBandit70 was left second and Gilligan fought himself to third place =D>

Thanks to all the organisers who took the adventure with me, you all deserve a big applause! =D>

Finally a thanks to all the players who participated! =D>

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did,
ZZ
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Medals: 113
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

Previous

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion