New Minimum Tournament Requirements [1 of 4 Announcements]

For announcing new tournaments or finding one to join.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: New Minimum Tournament Requirements [1 of 4 Announcements]

Postby Night Strike on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

iamkoolerthanu wrote:I have a question.. Since the requirements have reset themselves, does the number of warnings because of abandoned tournaments also get reset?

No.
Captain Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: New Minimum Tournament Requirements [1 of 4 Announcement

Postby Turbowheel on Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 am

I have a question as well. You say something about going to specific directors doing specific tasks that you are requesting like one does the overseeing of giving out privileges or whatnot for a Tournament Organizer that wants them. I have yet to see a list of what director does what so just to clear it up, who does what and which director currently is the one to message to get privileges?
Private Turbowheel

Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Night Strike on Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 am

Turbowheel wrote:I have a question as well. You say something about going to specific directors doing specific tasks that you are requesting like one does the overseeing of giving out privileges or whatnot for a Tournament Organizer that wants them. I have yet to see a list of what director does what so just to clear it up, who does what and which director currently is the one to message to get privileges?

The list you're wanting is here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=93397.

As for your question, no specific director gives out privileges because we all check the Create/Join forum for tournaments marked with [Full] and move them. The Fuzzy Pengui is the director who handles minimum requirement exemptions and adds Open tournaments to the database, but that's slightly different from getting the privileges to make the games.
Captain Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby Turbowheel on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Is it alright if I apply for privileges before I get all the players for a tournament?
Image<--CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 5 (CW5) Insignia

Veni, Vedi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)
--Julius Caesar--

In war there is no substitute for victory.
--General Douglas MacArthur--
Private Turbowheel

Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Lindax on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Turbowheel wrote:Is it alright if I apply for privileges before I get all the players for a tournament?

No. We only grant privileges once a tournament is full and has all the players needed.

Lx
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 126
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (9)

Previous

Return to Create/Join a Tournament