You Can Call Me... [TPA4 Major] [Round 2A]

Tournaments in progress

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

You Can Call Me... [TPA4 Major] [Round 2A]

Postby sempaispellcheck on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 pm

This is a Tournament Players Association Year 4 [TPA4] event, and is governed by its rules, guidelines, and judgments which are detailed here: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 3#p4278332
All are welcome to join and participate in the association. You do not need to do anything more than join one or more of the TPA4 events that will be announced on Mondays. Check back on the scoreboard to see how you're doing:

Sign up with a nickname of exactly 8 characters (letters, numbers, or symbols) in length. If your CC username is exactly 8 characters, you can use it, but you can also sign up with a nickname if you'd like.

There will be no eliminations in this tournament.
All games will be played with CC's "default settings" (Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, No Trench, Casual) with fog of war to make things a bit more interesting and a 30-round limit to keep the tourney moving.

Each round will have a part A, a part B, and a part C.
At the start of each round, players will be randomly divided into groups of 12.
In part A, each group will play a 12-player assassin game on a Random map.
In part B, the losers of each part A game will play an 11-player assassin game on a Random map.
In part C, the losers of each part B game will play a 10-player assassin game on a Random map.
After Round 1C will come Round 2A, after Round 2C will come Round 3A, and so on until the tourney is over.

If the first letter of the map's name is in the player's nickname, the player "spells" that letter.
If the letter appears in the player's nickname multiple times, winning one game allows the player to spell it only once.
If the first letter of the map's name is not in the player's nickname, the player "spells" a letter randomly chosen from his/her nickname.
If you kill someone else's target, you will lose a letter and the game is replayed without you (you will rejoin your group for the next game).
The first player to win 8 games and spell out his/her full 8-character nickname will be declared the winner.
If multiple players "spell" their 8th letters in the same round, the player who lost the fewest games will be declared the winner.
If players are still tied after that, the player who won the highest number of 12-player games will be declared the winner.
If that does not break the tie, the tied players will play an assassin game on a Random map with default settings.

Tiebreakers (for TPA ranking purposes):
Most games won
Fewest games lost*
Most 12-player games won
Fewest 12-player games lost*
Most 11-player games won
Fewest 11-player games lost*
Most 10-player games won
Fewest 10-player games lost*
Fewest games thrown or deadbeated from
Assassin games on Random map with tourney settings (losers keep playing until 1 player is left without a win)

*For the purposes of this tourney, you lose a game if someone wins by eliminating you.

Each player will receive 3 invites for their games. If you miss 3 invites, and I have a reserve ready to step in, you will be replaced. If you miss three invites, and I do not have a reserve ready to replace you, your group will play 11-, 10-, and 9-player games instead of 12-, 11-, and 10-player games. (These games will still be considered as 12-, 11-, and 10-player games for tiebreaking purposes)

If you kill someone else's target 3 times or if you deadbeat 3 times, you will be replaced.
Your replacement will start with a clean slate, in terms of deadbeats and thrown games.

show: players

show: reserves

sempai
Last edited by sempaispellcheck on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 68 times in total.
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2007 - Jan. 1, 2014 - thanks to Game 13172870
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Re: You Can Call Me... [1st TPA4 Major][1/?? - multiple of 1

Postby sempaispellcheck on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 pm

I will be the first player in.
My nickname will be "SEMPAINY"

sempai
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2007 - Jan. 1, 2014 - thanks to Game 13172870
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Re: You Can Call Me... [1st TPA4 Major][1/?? - multiple of 1

Postby elonpuckhog on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:28 pm

in pls

elon2004
Sergeant 1st Class elonpuckhog

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (21) General Contribution (1)

Re: You Can Call Me... [1st TPA4 Major][2/?? - multiple of 1

Postby greenoaks on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:40 pm

greenoak
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby bahrain on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 am

in please 8letters
Colonel bahrain

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3)
Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby mcshanester29 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:10 am

in please

mc29????
Sergeant 1st Class mcshanester29
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 156
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (21)
General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (31) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (7)

Postby shoop76 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 am

In pls

Shooop76
Major shoop76

Medals: 156
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (33) General Achievement (12)
Clan Achievement (25) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Mishalex on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 am

In please
Mishalex

2012-11-23 12:26:53 - neutral player eliminated Mishalex from the game

Game 13160196 One of my best victory
Brigadier Mishalex

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11)

Re: You Can Call Me... [TPA4][7/?? - multiple of 12]

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:09 pm

In please. ALPHAQUP
Lieutenant dazza2008

Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (13)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (29) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (21)

Postby Gilligan on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:10 pm

In!
Gilligan :roll:
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby slats789 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 pm

In please

slats789
Captain slats789

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)

Postby SuicidalSnowman on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:00 pm

In please FUSRODAH
Corporal 1st Class SuicidalSnowman

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Mad777 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:30 pm

In please & call me: MADINUSA

;)
".....Fallait pas m'inviter....."
Lieutenant Mad777

Medals: 56
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (16)

Re: You Can Call Me... [TPA4][12/?? - multiple of 12]

Postby rmjw10 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 pm

in please...BULLDOGS
Corporal 1st Class rmjw10

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (1)

Re: You Can Call Me... [TPA4][12/?? - multiple of 12]

Postby perchorin on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

I'll play!
oldperch
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Medals: 118
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Next

Return to Ongoing