Inactive Tournament Reports
Inappropriate posts will be deleted without warning
This thread is meant to provide one convenient place to report Inactive Tournaments. This thread will be monitored by Lindax, who is in charge of Abandoned & Rescued Tournaments and as such investigates Inactive Tournaments.
Please post other tournament issues in the appropriate topic/forum or send a PM the appropriate Tournament Director directly.
What is an Inactive Tournament?
If an ongoing tournament has no activity for 1 month, meaning no posts by the host(s), no standings updates, no new game assignments, etc., it is considered “Inactive”.
What can you do if you are in, or encounter, an Inactive Tournament?
- Check the tournament thread for updates, etc.
- Check to see if there are any tournament games ongoing and/or “waiting for players”.
- Check to see if the Tournament Organizer has been online recently.
- Send a PM to the Tournament Organizer asking him/her about the status of the tournament.
- Report the tournament in this thread.
- If you prefer NOT to use this thread, you can send a PM to mcshanester29.
How to report an Inactive Tournament?
Please use the following format to report an Inactive Tournament providing the info you can:
- Code: Select all
Tournament Organizer (TO):
Link to Tournament Thread:
Date of last update by the TO:
Most recent date the TO was online:
Date of the last tournament game completed:
Please keep your comments brief and to-the-point. You can use that space (for example) to describe your communication with the TO by PM, if there was one. Do not use it to slander or insult a TO.