21st Century Clash of the Statesmen [bonobo WINS]

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: 21st Century Clash of the Statesmen [Standings Updated 6

Postby WorldCup4James on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am

NYC and San Fransisco regions have progressed onto their Governor Elections (only the winners of the 4-player games advanced). The standings board has been updated.
Sergeant 1st Class WorldCup4James

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (15) General Contribution (5)

Re: 21st Century Clash of the Statesmen [Standings Updated 7

Postby WorldCup4James on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 pm

We now have only one more region (Chicago) left to complete their Governor Elections.

Here's the standings board:
show: Standings Board

Once this last series is finished, the Presidential elections will begin and we'll find out who our first President is!

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (15) General Contribution (5)

Postby WorldCup4James on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I'd like to apologize for the great delays we've had in the first round. I assure you I will try everything to speed up the remaining 9 rounds so we can ultimately find a winner before we all die :-s :-s O:) :|

We finally have determined our four governors, as the standings board below indicates:
show: July 12 Standings Board

The Presidential Election is underway. Once the 4-player USA game (the election) is over and we've determined our President, we'll get Round 2 going!

Thanks for your patience,
James
FOUR openings in A Chance to Write History: WWIII. All premium players accepted; help me fill these vacancies! :)

Postby WorldCup4James on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

knubbel has been elected President, and the first of our 10 rounds has finished! =D>

Here are the updated standings boards. Click on "Show" to view them:
show: Main Board

show: Point Totals

Round 2 will begin shortly.

Postby knubbel on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 am

Hi,
let's make the next rounds foggy!

I don't like the neutralization. This is why i did it randomly.
Randomized picked players are:
bragsie
Dukasaur
Fuzzy316
Tupence
Major knubbel

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby WorldCup4James on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Foggy it is! By the executive order of the President of the United States (knubbel), all games in this next round will have Fog of War!

knubbel wrote:I don't like the neutralization. This is why i did it randomly.
Randomized picked players are:
bragsie
Dukasaur
Fuzzy316
Tupence

I figured players would rather eliminate a player from each region instead of having an odd number of players, 7, and thus having two uneven-numbered games.

But I suppose that the neutralization is silly since it will only cause anger from other players.

I don't like changing rules mid-tournament, but I am going to eliminate the whole "neutralization concept", and instead of:

This stage is similar to the Unite the Neighborhood stage of Round 1, except there are 6 players, not 8 players (i.e. through 1 player becoming Governor/President, and 1 player neutralized).

The 6 players that selected the same map at the start of the tournament will be divided randomly into 2 games of 3 players each. Settings may vary based on Policy (as mentioned later in the Rules).

The rules now read
:

This stage is similar to the Unite the Neighborhood stage of Round 1, except there are 7 players, not 8 players (i.e. 1 player has become the Governor).

The 7 players that selected the same map at the start of the tournament will be divided randomly into 2 Standard games: 1 game will have 3 players, and the other will have 4 players. Settings may vary based on Policy (as mentioned later in the Rules).

Postby WorldCup4James on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Round 2 is underway for all players who did not secure a Governor/President position last round (that would be all but 4 players: those 4, through their strong performances last round, begin player later in the round). Players have been randomly placed into either a 4-player or 3-player game in their region.

Following Presidential orders, all games in this round will have fog of war instead of being sunny. :mrgreen:

Note that fydorm has been banned from CC and I am actively recruiting a reserve, so uk massive, Bonobo, and whakamole: please excuse the delays (You're in the same game as fydorm) as I seek a reserve.

Postby WorldCup4James on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

thechuck takes over for fydorm, so now all games are underway!

Postby solar on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

in plz
ImageAsk not what your country can do for you,ask what can i do for my country..JFK.
Corporal 1st Class solar

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)

Postby WorldCup4James on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 pm

solar wrote:in plz

solar takes over for uslaryan. NOW, all games for Round 2 of 10 are underway! :D

Postby PJayzGuy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey James, if you need any future reserves send me a PM, i'd jump in - cheers ;)
Corporal PJayzGuy

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)

Postby WorldCup4James on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 pm

PJayzGuy wrote:Hey James, if you need any future reserves send me a PM, i'd jump in - cheers ;)

Sweet! Most likely I'll need another reserve for sure, so you're at the top of the list!

I know the rules are confusing, so whenever there's an open spot, you'll be the first to know and I'll fill you in on all the tournament details.

Thanks for joining,
James

Re: 21st Century Clash of the Statesmen [Standings Updated 8

Postby WorldCup4James on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

The first game of Round 2 is finished, and the standings have been updated accordingly.

Postby WorldCup4James on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 am

Updated standings board.

Postby WorldCup4James on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Standings Updated.

The San Francisco region is the first region to finish their 2 games. Therefore, the winners of each game, DoomYoshi and Seamus76, are now facing in the USA West governor elections!

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2013