Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #8)

Postby mcshanester29 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 pm

This Tournament is Still Active
Lieutenant mcshanester29
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 165
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (21)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (33) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (10)

Postby musicalmaven on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:28 pm

this is to inform you that i won game # 10365573 - group 2 hole # 8. it only took 40 rounds.
Sergeant 1st Class musicalmaven

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:22 am

group 1 requested a rematch due to the fact that i dropped the ball on the round limit.

so here it is. Game 10678636

they chose the settings.

so to clear things up;

future flat rate games will be capped with a 20 round limit using the new round limit feature. escalating games will stay the same. this will definitely move things along from now on. and sorry for any bad experiences this may bring about.

for the record, if you'd like to drop out that's fine. just post here or send me a pm. i wont take anymore reserves and just knock players off the games in the last group to accommodate for this.

good luck folks. there are still 2 games being played on the eighth hole. plus the one rematch for group 1.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby mcshanester29 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 am

Lieutenant mcshanester29
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (21)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (33) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (10)

Postby mcshanester29 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Lieutenant mcshanester29
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

alright fellows. looks as though the last game is finally coming to an end. =D>

expect a pm to all players soon about rule changes to speed this up.
we've just entered our 10th month, and we're not even halfway through yet.

but thanks for sticking it out guys/gals. and good luck the rest of the way.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Fri May 04, 2012 8:55 pm

hello guys/gals

so it's been quite the long round so far in the golf tourney.
it's finally ready to move forward after the last game just finished a day or two ago.

so in order to keep this from happening again i'm going to have to change the rules a bit. i know how i've been talking about it for some time now. with some failed attempts to make it happen. my last resort is to do the round limits. i know how this kind of messes with the game, but we're nearly a year in, and not even halfway through yet.

what i'll do from now on is make the games with a 30 round limit.this should help gaurnatee these games roll on to the end in a timely manner.

i apolagize if this takes the fun from the game and understand completely if you'd just like out of the tourney.

if this is the case just let me know. i wont accept anymore reserves and will just make games according to how many players are left. the last group may be a 3 or a 5 player game in order to keep this relevant. the scores will work in the same manner. if it's a 5 player game, the last place will get a double bogey just like the fourth place.

i did update the thread with the current scoreboard so you can check here if continuing is something that you are interested in. keep in mind we're barely even to the halfway mark so alot can change as the games roll out. i'd encourage you to sitck it out. we also have a GA medal that can still be awarded all the way till the 18th hole.

thread link; viewtopic.php?f=91&t=148444&start=0

so let me know if you want out. i'll remove you. if you'd like to continue playing there is no need to reply. i'll just assume you are in.

i'm going to give it till sunday evening houston texas time before i make the games in case there is anyone that feels they cannot continue.

other than that, thanks guys for gutting it out. hopefully this thing will start moving and get back on track to be a fun tourney.

:mrgreen:
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #10)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:52 am

scoreboard updated in OP

i'll get the next round of invites out sometime today.

also, mackadoo has requersted taking killercheez's spot.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #10)

Postby mcshanester29 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 am

Lieutenant mcshanester29
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #11)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm

hole #11 games have been created and invites sent.

good luck folks, and it's not to late for those in the rear to make a push to the top....
but time is of the essence. :D

scoreboard updated as well.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby eggrollonedolla on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:hole #11 games have been created and invites sent.

good luck folks, and it's not to late for those in the rear to make a push to the top....
but time is of the essence. :D

scoreboard updated as well.

err unless i win every game from here on out i might crack the top ten lol
Captain eggrollonedolla

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby musicalmaven on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 pm

this is to inform you that i won game # 11372123 - hole # 11 / group 2.

Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #12)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 pm

hole 12 games sent, scorecard updated.

good luck everyone. call me commander is our latest dropout.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

scoreboard updated.

i'll send the next set of games probably tommorrow. maybe tonight.

good luck in the next hole.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:14 pm

sorry guys/gals...

i slap forgot about starting these games.....

good news! when this game finishes, only 5 more to go :D =D>
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 pm

DANGIT guys....

i forgot to set the round 30 limit on the feudal games :evil:

sorry, but since it's escalating... and feudal... then things should be alright without it...

good luck
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 pm

hey guys/gals.

i'll be gone all next week. this hole will most likely be finished by then, i'm going to try and get back early enough on sunday the 7th to update. if not i'll do it sometime that next week.

have a good week at work while i'm not ladies and genlemen. :D
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #14)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 pm

hey guys/gals...

so i've started the next hole, and you may notice i have the group numbers wrong.
well. it was an accident. but things will still be fine. it's just i put the wrong groups in the wrong game according to the label. you are in the right group.

also, in group 3 i accidentaly invited an inactive player. he was not online since 2006 so i'm sure there is no chance he will join. i'll wait the 24 hours and just re-invite the correct player.

this is hole number 14 folks, so we are finally seeing progress as far as ending this puppy. =D>
it's been a long haul and thanks everyone for sticking it out. :D
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby musicalmaven on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

this is to inform you that i won game # 11776498 - hole 14 in group 6.

Re: WILL'S GOLF TOUR. (hole #15)

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:27 pm

alrighty folks...

all hole 14 games are complete.

i've updated the scoreboard, and i'll have the games out tommorrow.

sundance has requested removal, so it is done.

good luck guys/gals, we've got 4 more holes left now.... :-$
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 am

ALRIGHT FOLKS,

hole #15 invites sent.

and i apologize, but i forgot once again to put on the 30 round limit, but since this is escalating, all games should be over before then so i'm just going to leave things alone rather than create new games and send out new invites.

good luck ladies and gents. :)
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby merch313 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Tourney still active
Major merch313

Medals: 161
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (14) Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (7)

Postby musicalmaven on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:42 pm

this is to inform you that i won game # 11944699 - in group 1.

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 am

hey folks,

i'm sorry but i kind of procrastinated getting this tourney back going this weekend. i had good intentions of getting the next hole underway.

i'm pretty sure i can get it this week tho' but surely next weekend.
Captain WILLIAMS5232

Postby withmejulie on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Hey what's happening?
Corporal withmejulie

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2013