Week 4 Final Report
Lots of very, very close games this week, plus one absolute blowout.
- San Francisco pulled off their first win of the season with a 35-24 upset over Puget Sound.
- England was not so fortunate, as they again fell to the highest scoring team in the league this week, despite putting up 42 points of their own. Will they find their defensive game before its too late?
- Down 31-13 at half time, Portugal mounted an incredible effort in the 4th with a 28 point binge and were just 10 yards short (twice!) of a 5th TD that would have sealed an insane comeback victory. Nonetheless, NYC managed to hang on for a 4 point victory - 46-42.
- Charleston stumbled into the 4th quarter having failed to score a TD for 4 consecutive quarters, but weren't content with a 2nd consecutive loss. They rallied with 3 TDs (nearly a 4th) to edge ahead of Ireland by a slim 21-18 win.
- Great Lakes managed 1 TD (courtesy of General Bax) in the 3rd, but was otherwise shutout and unable to contain the tour de force that was MVP Enormastitz and wepuckett, who combined for 325 yards and 6 TDs!
convincingly takes MVP honors this week with his 240 yard, 83% completion rate and 3 TDs - the most impressive performance to date!
4 teams in a tie for 1st now. Week 5 games soon!
W4 Final Scores: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _US#gid=30