1) whydelilah has deadbeatted in the Triple Alliance game and missed 3 invites for the Caribbean Islands. As such, he is kicked out of the tournament.
2) Therefore, we now know the 60 players who have qualified for the third round, as 29 points is enough for first alternate position. Per tournament rules, the first alternate will get invites to the remaining 7 games in Round 3 that whydelilah has yet to play.
3) Unfortunately, despite these facts, I cannot send the final invite for the Triple Alliance game (or the final two for the Caribbean games). If Hath scores any points in his active Balkans game, he will pass mickunited333 on the scoreboard. If that happens, Hath is the qualifier and mickunited333 is the alternate. The alternate is going to miss a Triple Alliance game, which means 18 points that he cannot score. We have to know who is the qualifier and who is the alternate before proceeding.
4) That Balkans game is in the 26th round. It's moving a little faster, but we still are several days away at the current pace.
5) Due to the above, the terminator invites for Round 3 are being held a few more days.
Any questions, just let know.