Some housekeeping on where we are:
1) There's only been one deadbeat so far, with Quark_Star replaced by Epitaph1. However, I gave several players great leeway with returning and issued over 3 invites to at least two players. In the future, 3 invites is going to be the limit, and then we'll go to reserves. Please PM me if you're going to be away from the site, unable to accept games.
2) The scoreboard is fully updated and is, essentially, being updated daily (if not more frequently). It is explained in detail above. Note that I'm adding red squares when an individual player's round is complete and s/he can score no more points in that round.
3) Note that if a terminator game reaches the round limit, the winning player does not get bonus points for eliminating the players who still have territories on the map. This is implicit in the first post, but I'm making it clear now. So not all terminator games will award 13 points.
4) We are moving along very well in Round 1. Madagascar is long since done, Australia is almost done (about 8 games to conclude), and South Africa has 3 games remaining. The standard games--Oceania and Africa II--are taking a little longer, but that's to be expected. Cairns Coastal is the frustrating one, since it's a bigger map, but it is what it is.
5) For Round 2, all invites for the standard and terminator games are now out. If you haven't joined, you'll get a second call soon. I am holding the assassin and 1v1 invites for a bit. I don't want a situation where we are waiting weeks on the conclusion of the standard Europa and Nordic games, so I will time the invites for the remaining 4 European games (British Isles and Cyprus) to start once the entire first round is over or almost over.