Ok, more housekeeping.
It looks like Quark_Star has disappeared. First alternate will be put in place for his second 1v1 game. Sorry for all those involved in games where he deadbeated.
Third set of 1v1 Australia games--the final games for the first round--will be sent shortly. That gives you eight games.Most importantly, the scoreboard is designed and live online. The link is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... HhZYmV0eGc
Some keys to reading the scoreboard:
1) Each color code is a different round, with a two letter-acronym that describes the geographic region in Row 2.
2) At the top of each column, in Row 1, the game type is listed. S1 and S2 are the standard games. T1 and T1 are the terminator games. A1 is the assassin game. 1A, 1B and 1C are the 1v1 games.
3) If there is a green square next to your name, you won that game. If there is a blank square next to your name, you lost that game.
3a) The only exception to this is terminator. In addition to the green or blank square, there will be a "+X" number if you got any points from an elimination. That will be +2, +4, +6 or +8. If you won the game, you will get the green square AND the +X figure. If you lost the game, it's just the +X figure.
4) If there is a number next to your name, that is the game you are currently playing in (or will be invited to).
5) The chart, other than when I'm editing it, will be sorted by Total Points.
If you notice any mistakes, please post here rather than notifying me via PM or wall. It's just easier if all adjustments (or requests for adjustments) are transparent. Thanks.