tkr's Baltic Showdown 2000+[COMPLETED]

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: tkr's Baltic Showdown 2000+[Round 1]

Postby tkr4lf on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 am

Group C games have finished, scores have been updated. We are just waiting on the Group B tie breaker to conclude before moving on to Round 2. Congrats again to all that are making it into Round 2!
Major tkr4lf

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: tkr's Baltic Showdown 2000+[Round 1]

Postby luxCRUSADER on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:23 pm

thanks for the update 'tkr4lf' :)
gl n hf ev1 :)

L8R
luxCRUSADER O:)
despite "crazy dice" ... Conquer Club is still da best show around :) lol
Major luxCRUSADER

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: tkr's Baltic Showdown 2000+[Round 2]

Postby tkr4lf on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:12 am

Congrats to Tin Trumpet for winning the tie breaker game and advancing to Round 2!

All Round 2 games have been created and invites sent out. Randomized groups as well as games and scores are listed in the second post.

Good luck to all in their Round 2 games!
Major tkr4lf

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)

Postby tkr4lf on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 am

Group B games have finished, and the standings have been updated. Just waiting on Group A, and they seem to be moving at a snail's pace at only Round 11. Good luck to you all, and remember, only the top 3 will advance to the next and final round!
Major tkr4lf

Postby tkr4lf on Tue May 07, 2013 9:45 am

Well, Group A finally finished their games, but now we have to wait on a tie-breaker game for them as well. Only 3 players though, so it shouldn't take too long, hopefully.
Major tkr4lf

Re: tkr's Baltic Showdown 2000+[Round 3]

Postby tkr4lf on Sun May 12, 2013 5:38 pm

The last game from round 2 has finished. Congrats to TX AG 90 for winning the tie breaker game and advancing on to the final round.

The last 3 games have been made and invites sent out. Good luck guys, this is it! ;)
Major tkr4lf

Postby perchorin on Sun May 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Shit guys, I hate to do this to you but I'm getting out of CC and won't be able to take part in the finals with you all. It kills me to drop out, but I'm not going to renew my premium because I need to get away from this damn game once and for all. Hope you understand and sorry for the trouble. It was a fantastic tournament by the way, one of the more enjoyable I've taken part in for some time.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Captain perchorin

Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Postby tkr4lf on Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 pm

perchorin wrote:Shit guys, I hate to do this to you but I'm getting out of CC and won't be able to take part in the finals with you all. It kills me to drop out, but I'm not going to renew my premium because I need to get away from this damn game once and for all. Hope you understand and sorry for the trouble. It was a fantastic tournament by the way, one of the more enjoyable I've taken part in for some time.

Hey, it's understandable. Sorry to see you go, but thanks for letting us know.

Since perchorin is dropping out, I'm going to put the person with the next highest score from Group B in his place. So, cookie0117 will now be in the finals.
Major tkr4lf

Postby tkr4lf on Mon May 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Ok, now jdw35 has to drop out as well. So, I will have to take the next highest score from Group B. Unfortunately, 2 players are tied for that position, so there will have to be a tie-breaker game. Round 3 will have to wait even longer now.

Nevermind, apparently he can participate after all.

Round 3 games will be re-created and invites re-sent out. Hopefully all is good now and we can carry on.
Major tkr4lf

Re: tkr's Baltic Showdown 2000+[COMPLETED]

Postby tkr4lf on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

A big congrats to TX AG 90 for winning the tournament! It was very close, but you pulled it out!
Major tkr4lf

Postby perchorin on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 pm

tkr4lf wrote:A big congrats to TX AG 90 for winning the tournament! It was very close, but you pulled it out!

Way to go Big Tex! Sorry again I couldn't join you guys in the finals but anyway I really had a good time with this tournament, thanks for hosting tkr!
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Captain perchorin

Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 am

Thanks tkr - Good Tourney - will see you in the next one.

Perch, hopefully, you will make the finals in that one.
Major TX AG 90

Medals: 85
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (32)

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2013