Random Terminator Tournament[TPA3](WINNER schelanchery)

Tournaments Completed in 2014.

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Re: Random Terminator Tournament[TPA3](Round1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Never mind the fact that the scores aren't up to date, I find it ridiculous that I win Knights via the objective but don't get awarded the kills for that.
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby morleyjoe on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Never mind the fact that the scores aren't up to date, I find it ridiculous that I win Knights via the objective but don't get awarded the kills for that.

That's not right...
Click image to enlarge.

show: My CC
Major morleyjoe

Location: Niagara Falls CANADA (even though CC sometimes thinks I'm in the United States)
Medals: 123
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (21) Tournament Contribution (15)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:33 am

morleyjoe wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Never mind the fact that the scores aren't up to date, I find it ridiculous that I win Knights via the objective but don't get awarded the kills for that.

That's not right...

Well if I'm not awarded the kills I won't be joining any more tournaments by Darin44, and I'm not the only one after how this tournament has been run so far.

Lost a lot of respect for him when he hosted his own 1v1 tournament, won, and then congratulated himself.. Get a grip.
Major iAmCaffeine

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
morleyjoe wrote:

That's not right...

Well if I'm not awarded the kills I won't be joining any more tournaments by Darin44, and I'm not the only one after how this tournament has been run so far.

Lost a lot of respect for him when he hosted his own 1v1 tournament, won, and then congratulated himself.. Get a grip.

lol, yeah, hes incompetent apparently...
Major hwhrhett

Medals: 107
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (11)

Postby slytown on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Power Bomb wrote:kills are not being counted correctly in our group (6)... I got 6 in the american civil war game and only got credited with four.

I too felt I was snubbed 2 eliminations from a different game power, but I asked already and darrin said that winning the game via round limit doesn't credit those still alive as eliminations. So your 4 kills in civil war is correct because gabba and I were still alive when we hit round limit.

I too think that winning the game via round limit and/or objective should credit to terminations but the organizer says otherwise unfortunately.
Lieutenant slytown

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:21 am

Just won another with 3 other players still left at the end of the round limit. Three more kills that won't count. How about, don't use round limits if you can't earn kills that way? This tournament is a joke.
Major iAmCaffeine

Postby Darin44 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Just won another with 3 other players still left at the end of the round limit. Three more kills that won't count. How about, don't use round limits if you can't earn kills that way? This tournament is a joke.

You only get a kill if you eliminated a player, So if you go to round limit you don't get the kill for the players still standing

you said it yourself left at the end, you didn't terminate them
Major Darin44

Medals: 114
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (19) Tournament Contribution (32)
General Contribution (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 am

Darin44 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Just won another with 3 other players still left at the end of the round limit. Three more kills that won't count. How about, don't use round limits if you can't earn kills that way? This tournament is a joke.

You only get a kill if you eliminated a player, So if you go to round limit you don't get the kill for the players still standing

you said it yourself left at the end, you didn't terminate them

Yeah, I'm well aware of what I said. The rule is still ridiculous. If you can't get kills via the round limit, then don't use the limit. I realise that it's in place to ensure games don't last forever, but then you should have made kills via the round limit count.

It's plain stupid.
Major iAmCaffeine

Postby danryan on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:44 am

I agree with the TO. His tournament, his rules. It's costing me points as well but that's immaterial.
Lieutenant danryan

Medals: 153
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (14)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 am

danryan wrote:I agree with the TO. His tournament, his rules. It's costing me points as well but that's immaterial.

I agree that since it's his tournament, therefore his rules and that's fair enough. I'm not expecting them to change, I just think they're rather poor and contradictory.
Major iAmCaffeine

Postby Power Bomb on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Well, I won't need the two kills to advance, but I threw another game in the last round to a SGT when a Captain had it won based on who had the most kills. :(
Captain Power Bomb

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Power Bomb on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:40 pm

As far as round limits.....

Fair enough, I didn't need the kills anyhow and knew so at that point already, but to throw a game in round 30 to a much lower ranked player to cost him two kills ~ or so I thought. :oops:
Captain Power Bomb

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)

Re: Random Terminator Tournament[TPA3](Round2)

Postby Darin44 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 pm

round 2 invites sent
Major Darin44

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (19) Tournament Contribution (32)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Power Bomb on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 am

Well...

Let's ROCK! 8-)
Captain Power Bomb

Postby Clive on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 am

Tournament Still Active
General Clive
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (2)

Postby cwinslow22 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:11 am

can we get some score updates please?
Major cwinslow22

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby Darin44 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Just got internet back so i will work on scores

Sorry
Major Darin44

General Contribution (1)

Postby Darin44 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Scores updated
Major Darin44

General Contribution (1)

Postby cwinslow22 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Darin44 wrote:Scores updated

Thanks.
Major cwinslow22

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby Darin44 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Scores updated
Major Darin44

General Contribution (1)

Re: Random Terminator Tournament[TPA3](Semi-Finals)

Postby Darin44 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Semi-Finals invites sent
Major Darin44

General Contribution (1)

Postby Clive on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 am

Tournament Still Active
General Clive
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (2)

Postby Darin44 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:08 pm

No points will be given after round 30
Major Darin44

General Contribution (1)

Postby Darin44 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Finals invites sent
Major Darin44

General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2014