Hi guys, it is my second tournament and it's gonna be a very long one. So, think about it before joining.
Players : 32, premium only
Game type : 8 players, standard, escalating, fog, chained, auto, sequential
Objective : win once on every map (some are excluded)
attendance must be at 97 % at least
Maps excluded :
1. all beta maps
2. AOR (does not support 8 players)
2. poison rome
4. Battle of actium
5 .city of mogul
6. forbidden city
9. operation drug war
10. us senate
12. wwi ardennes
13. FEUDAL (both)
14. new world
15. conquer man
16. DAWN of ages
17. DaS schloss
18. dust bowl (starting with territory who get less 1 army is stupid and not fair)
20. pelonosian war
21. Rail europe ( the attack path are really not clear)
Ok here how it works :
1. I will send games in the order the map are in start a game. the game # will start from 1
2. If u have won on a map, u will not play it again. Instead of playing the map, the winner on that map will play on a map where they did not win so far.
3. Once u receive an invite, u have 48 hours to join ur game (unless u told me in advance).
4. If a player miss to many turns to often or dont join his game, i might kick him out and a reserve will take over
5. If might change the rules if things does not work well.
6. The player group will be random for every round (one map is one round)
7. After we played every map once, the group for the next round will not always be 8 players. I will try to make the more even group depending on how many player won on the map. (eg: when we will get to the classic map again, there will have been 4 winner, and the game will be in group of 4)
8. Sometime, the number of player cant be in even group (if i have ot make group of 5,6,7), to make it fair, if u played in a smaller group, i will add a counter to remember the next time it happen, u will play in a bigger one.
9. Edit: It might happen in the end that if it comes to a point where there is less than 4 people who did not win on one map, the games will get under 4 players
so, if u have any question, just ask me !
ty for joining !
Last edited by Gromph
on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 am, edited 16 times in total.