Conquer Club

Qwertylpc's 1v1 Bonanza (54) 2 GA Medals!!

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If I REPEATEDLY say to only join 4 games, and 2 players join 5 what should I do?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Kick them out (What I wrote the consequences are in the post and the PM's)
67%
Void and remake their 5th games (Because its round 1)
33%

Total votes : 12

Re: Qwertylpc's 1v1 Bonanza (54) 2 GA Medals!!

Postby Ishihara on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 am

ok, round 2 and some more password issues... neither Kobe or Bryant don't work on the games that are posted now... and unlike round 1, you didn't include game numbers for the set that's been released... anyone else having this issue?
Major Ishihara

Postby Araldite on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:44 am

Ishihara wrote:ok, round 2 and some more password issues... neither Kobe or Bryant don't work on the games that are posted now... and unlike round 1, you didn't include game numbers for the set that's been released... anyone else having this issue?

Yea I managed to join 1 game but the passwords not working on the others I tried
Private Araldite

Postby Lindax on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm

This tournament thread has not been visibly updated in a while. By “visibly updated” I mean that the thread has not been bumped for at least 2 months by posting a new post or reply.

We routinely check the last few pages of the “Ongoing Tournaments” Forum for inactive tournaments. If your tournament thread is on those last pages, we have to check to see if your tournament is still active, which can be quite a lot of work.

Please help us in our quest to find inactive tournaments and update your thread regularly and then also post that you have updated it (if your tournament is still active). This will get the active threads and tournaments bumped to the first page, and significantly lessen our workload of checking for inactive tournaments.

For more information about updating your tournament thread and avoiding your tournament being labeled “inactive”, see also: Keeping Your Tournament Active & Updated

Thank you very much in advance,

Lx

Tournament Director
Abandoned & Rescued Tournaments
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Previous

Return to Abandoned