Conquer Club

Speed 3-player terminator [CANCELLED]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Speed 3-player terminator (6/18-21-24-27)

Postby Teflon Kris on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 pm

The original start time CC Time: 2011-08-13 16:30:00 has now passed, so I will remoe this tournament from the Tournament Tab.

If the TO wishes to ressurect the tournament for another weekend soon (with sequential settings, or a new innovative marketing ploy) that would be great. Otherwise the thread will soon make its sad journey to the abandoned forum. :cry:
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby darth emperor on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Unluckily I didn't get many players, so the tournament couldn't get started. It's a pity :(. Thanks for you help DJ, and I want to ressurect the tournament alas I can't do it soon, most probably will be in 7 weeks. I guess that I'll think something better (if i can :lol:) and make it even a better tournament.

As it would pass too much time I guess it has to go to the abandoned forum :(
Thanks again
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby Teflon Kris on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:23 pm

darth emperor wrote:Unluckily I didn't get many players, so the tournament couldn't get started. It's a pity :(. Thanks for you help DJ, and I want to ressurect the tournament alas I can't do it soon, most probably will be in 7 weeks. I guess that I'll think something better (if i can :lol:) and make it even a better tournament.

As it would pass too much time I guess it has to go to the abandoned forum :(
Thanks again

PM me when you are ready and we will discuss - I was tempted to insist on the sequential setting but thought there was a small chance you would get numbers, and, more likely, you would learn a fgreat deal from the experience.

Hope you come back to try another speed tournament - we mneed more TOs on board :D
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Return to Abandoned