Solar System Invitational 1/9/8 - 4 Prizes - (76/96)

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderators: Tournament Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Sir. Ricco on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:36 pm

I think this one is going to be Abandon.
Captain Sir. Ricco

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Gold Knight on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Bumping this thread, was hoping for it to go on, but its been some time...
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby amazzony on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:08 pm

I believe that the organiser of this tourney has left the site :(
He played his last game in December and he hasn't read the message that I sent him a week ago... I guess it will go to abandoned soon
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Medals: 113
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

reckless abandonment

Postby jwithington on Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:56 pm

amazzony wrote:I believe that the organiser of this tourney has left the site :(
He played his last game in December and he hasn't read the message that I sent him a week ago... I guess it will go to abandoned soon

crappy.

ah well.
Winner: Lurk's Roulette
Played on the Portland Trailblazers in the NBA 2010 Playoffs
Played as Northwestern in 2008-09, 2009-10, and 2010-11 College Hoops Tourneys.
Semifinalist: CCC Masters: Division 2.
Corporal 1st Class jwithington

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Abandoned